Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Show up/lovely Lhasa Apso Pups - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Show up/lovely Lhasa Apso Pups (502 Views)

Cute And Lovely Lhasa Apso Puppies Available / 35k Lovely Male Lhasa Apso pups now available in Port Harcourt / 2male Pure White Lhasa Apso Pups For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show up/lovely Lhasa Apso Pups by LeInyiama: 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
Breed: Lhasa Apso
Sex: Male & Female
Health status: Vaccinated
Dewormed: Yes
Color: White, White&Brown
Beautiful,Lovely & Adorable

Location Port Harcourt, Rivers State
0 8 1 3 3 3 8 3 3 7 5 0r 0 9 0 2 0 1 5 0 0 0 2

Re: Show up/lovely Lhasa Apso Pups by PeraGSD: 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
We are not familiar with this breed but learn we must. Do they have work and show lines for Lhassa Apso?
Re: Show up/lovely Lhasa Apso Pups by egorov(m): 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
Show line working line lhasa. Inside life
Re: Show up/lovely Lhasa Apso Pups by phunkypalace(m): 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
PeraGSD:
We are not familiar with this breed but learn we must. Do they have work and show lines for Lhassa Apso?

It is only on Nairaland I've seen folks displaying highest level of ignorance in the canine aspect. They pretend to know everything whereas they know nothing. I see so many misinformation and all I just do is to look away. Imagine working line and showline Lhasa, someone will come up and say the same for a Caucasian very soon.
Re: Show up/lovely Lhasa Apso Pups by egorov(m): 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
phunkypalace:

It is only on Nairaland I've seen folks displaying highest level of ignorance in the canine aspect. They pretend to know everything whereas they know nothing. I see so many misinformation and all I just do is to look away. Imagine working line and showline Lhasa, someone will come up and say the same for a Caucasian very soon.
you're right.
U will hear things like
Semi slant back
Jack shepherd
Pit weiler
Rotshepherd. Silly ignorant people
Re: Show up/lovely Lhasa Apso Pups by phunkypalace(m): 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
egorov:
you're right.
U will hear things like
Semi slant back
Jack shepherd
Pit weiler
Rotshepherd. Silly ignorant people

Lmao... grin. The Jack shepherd is the latest.

1 Like

Re: Show up/lovely Lhasa Apso Pups by LeInyiama: 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
The important thing is for you guys to get the message....

If you want to debate on if the pups are show off, show up or show line ? Go ahead ...
Any line can be used to for marketing strategies... if there should be a correction u go ahead n say it but a typical Nigerian will want to show themselves...
Re: Show up/lovely Lhasa Apso Pups by PeraGSD: 4:40am On Dec 03, 2019
LeInyiama:
The important thing is for you guys to get the message....

If you want to debate on if the pups are show off, show up or show line ? Go ahead ...
Any line can be used to for marketing strategies... if there should be a correction u go ahead n say it but a typical Nigerian will want to show themselves...

Remember we asked if this breed has a show or work line like you originally posted. If there isn't then you should not have posted it that way. It is misleading to say the least a misinformation as someone will pick this info up and start claiming what does not exist. You have changed the title of the post. If it was correct you wouldn't have. The marketing strategy angle is zlich strategy as no one will want to deal on claims that don't exist.

1 Like

Re: Show up/lovely Lhasa Apso Pups by LeInyiama: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
Available!!!

(1) (Reply)

Man In Tears As Rats Eat His Christmas Savings / Anyone With Adult/puppy Gsd/caucasian Mix / Caucasian Shepard Pups Needed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.