Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,949 members, 7,845,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

10 Reasons Why You Need To Educate Your Girl Child - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Reasons Why You Need To Educate Your Girl Child (293 Views)

Books Required To Educate The Youth / 10 Reasons Why Nigerians FAIL In Their Scholarship Applications / 10 Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free With Certificates Awarded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Need To Educate Your Girl Child by bnet1010(m): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
It is a fact that the foundation of every home is the woman. The peace, the wellbeing, economic management. And the education of the family depends on her to a very large extent.

All the activities that will help the family and channel it towards prosperity rest on her shoulder. If she is well cultured, peaceful and generous it will certainly reflect in her home.

There will be peace, love, and prosperity reflecting in the home, but the reverse will be the case if she is uneducated and careless in handling the affairs of the home.

Why You Must Educate Your Girl Child
1. Multitasking Jobs
Women are widely believed to be multitasking. They can handle so many tasks at the same time. Executing and overseeing jobs that are traditionally handled by men are also been handled by women today.

If given proper education and training. At the same time attends to the day to day needs of the family Women are found doing Jobs such as engineers, doctors, lawyers, and even entrepreneurs. They are very successful at it worldwide.

2. A Good and Healthy Home lies in her Hand
The Education and training of the girl child in the art of homemaking is far more important than you can ever imagine. For into her hands is committed the future and existence of the entire human race.

Every girl child should be given basic training in the general principles of health, child care, and first aid and home skills. The very success of the family, home, community and the entire nation depends on her.

There is no substitute for a well-groomed and cultured woman for her training and education is far more important than luxury and pleasure money can afford.

3. The Education of the Girl child Benefit All
The improvement of the socio-economic wellbeing of the entire family educated women with good education secure themselves good jobs.

Thereby improving the wellbeing of their family and those around them, escaping poverty. Living a healthier and better life compared to her less-educated counterpart.

4. When the Girl child is Educated she will Fight Injustice
When the girl child is educated she is equipped with the right tool to fight inequality, injustice, rape, sexual and domestic violence. She knows the appropriate authority to meet when confronted with such vices in the society.

READING: Simple ways to prevent quarrel among your children

To crown it all, she cannot tolerate injustice in the society she lives in, talk less in her immediate family.

source:https://bnethub.com/10-reasons-why-you-need-to-educate-your-girl-child/

1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Educate Your Girl Child by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
- teach her the proper LIFE VALUES (respect/honesty/trust/care etc)
- teach her to be careful of men solely after her honeypot
- teach her about education and why its so important
- teach her about RIGHT and WRONG
- teach her from a very young age about NEVER LETTING ANYONE near her honeypot (unless mum and dad)
- teach her to never be afraid to communicate with mum/dad about ANYTHING
- teach her about never talking to strangers, let alone accept anything from them
- teach her to believe in her own abilities/desires in life
- teach her to ALWAYS follow her passion in life and to go for her dreams and aspirations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Educate Your Girl Child by Oxb90: 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
I have them 4 and i am very proud of them all. I have promised myself that as long as I live, I must give my girls the best of education

(1) (Reply)

Factors Of Production FREE Video Classes By Afrilearn / Apply To Study In Italy, Fully Funded £20,000 / Meet Futa's Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.