Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra (2832 Views)

Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic / “I Would Have Ripped The Head Off That Police Officer” – Retired U.S. Officer / Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by Mgbadike80: 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
they were not killed by ipob, read the attached post below.

Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
We want peace in this country
Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by ArcFresky(m): 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hhhmm, it aint IPOB.... ?
Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by ArcFresky(m): 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
We want peace in this country

What is the use of peace with no freedom?

What is d use of peace when majority go to bed hungry?

What is the use of peace when only few share the resources ?

7 Likes

Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by jimyjames(m): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
those insulting ipob on the other thread will avoid this thread like Ebola , stop fool's

7 Likes

Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by Danzakidakura(m): 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
The children of fallen demon called Oduduwa offspring of vipers say its IPOB. We have a long way to go in this country living with your enemies.

6 Likes

Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by Mgbadike80: 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
lalasticlala, please push this to the FrontPage to counter the other thread, the other thread also alluded to this as a possible cause of the killing.
Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by ctleurocollege: 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
Masquerade group in 2019. Are we moving forward or backward in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
ArcFresky:

What is the use of peace with no freedom?

What is d use of peace when majority go to bed hungry?

What is the use of peace when only few share the resources ?

I think you should vent your anger on Buhari, he's the architect of Nigerians sufferings .

1 Like

Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by Mgbadike80: 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
Danzakidakura:
The children of fallen demon called Oduduwa offspring of vipers say its IPOB. We have a long way to go in this country living with your enemies.
most of the people claiming Yoruba to attack other tribes online are paid government agents, don't let them succeed by making you to attack Yoruba people.

9 Likes

Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by clarocuzioo(m): 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
Some people already dragged IPOB into the matter, calling Burutai to come and shoot everybody in the south east,. The heart of man is indeed desperately wicked.

They will not hesitate to show their wickedness to innocent people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by Danzakidakura(m): 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mgbadike80:
most of the people claiming Yoruba to attack other tribes online are paid government agents, don't let them succeed by making you to attack Yoruba people.
thanks

6 Likes

Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by Mgbadike80: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
ctleurocollege:
Even the Chinese still have their masquerade groups, let not deviate from the main purpose of the thread.

5 Likes

Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by ArcFresky(m): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

I think you should vent your anger on Buhari, he's the architect of Nigerians sufferings .

Crap!!!
NIGERIANS ARE THE ARCHITECT OF NIGERIA's misery.
Plus am not angry..

1 Like

Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
Otunba Daniel.

Siri play me Nwannem Ebezina by Sir Osita Osadebe.
Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by Mrchido: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
some demonic souls were already joyous of the news hoping it was ipob... they want the military to waste innocent igbo blood,chai some humans have lost it...no peace for the wicked may they continue to be disturbed since they have no human feeling.
Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by okoroemeka(m): 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
ctleurocollege:
if you go to Imo awka festival in anambra or ikeji arondizuogu festival in imo state you will understand that there are some traditions that will never go away but will florish even turning to local tourist attraction

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by kollinz1234(m): 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
I don't even know why I just like the original news and dislike this version

1 Like

Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by YorubaPrince: 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
That part of the country is surely cursed! You wonder why dem dey rush come Yoruba land... Na to dey restrict dem with visa and deportation remain.

Savage animals! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by anonymuz(m): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
According to culture: Tribal war can't solve the problem. Let's all face the reality.
Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by Quality20(m): 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
ipob whether disguised as masquerade or not is still ipob
Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by realstars: 12:32am On Dec 03, 2019
Before news talk say them say, police talk say them say, na ipob come kill the the police officers.
Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by itsme01: 12:42am On Dec 03, 2019
Kanu said it was at his lawyers place, Police said it was at his lawyers place, now a nicompoop on facebook says its a maskurade fight

1 Like

Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by EponOjuku: 2:50am On Dec 03, 2019
Mgbadike80:
they were not killed by ipob, read the attached post below.

Kanu already claimed responsibility.

So, Bleep off with your story.

3 Likes

Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by EponOjuku: 2:51am On Dec 03, 2019
Mrchido:
some demonic souls were already joyous of the news hoping it was ipob... they want the military to waste innocent igbo blood,chai some humans have lost it...no peace for the wicked may they continue to be disturbed since they have no human feeling.

Kanu already claimed it was Ipob.
Igbos here on Nairaland were making excuses for the killers and blaming the dead Policemen.

I only pity those who would travel to that place this December.

3 Likes

Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by EponOjuku: 2:53am On Dec 03, 2019
clarocuzioo:
Some people already dragged IPOB into the matter, calling Burutai to come and shoot everybody in the south east,. The heart of man is indeed desperately wicked.

They will not hesitate to show their wickedness to innocent people.

Kanu personally claimed they were Ipob members.

No need for you guys to fear. You have bought market and you must pay.

3 Likes

Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by clarocuzioo(m): 3:05am On Dec 03, 2019
EponOjuku:

Kanu personally claimed they were Ipob members.

No need for you guys to fear. You have bought market and you must pay.

I am not afraid of anything, I don't even like IPOB modus operandi and am not even in the south east, but I like to speak out when you hings are not in order.
Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by EponOjuku: 3:25am On Dec 03, 2019
clarocuzioo:

I am not afraid of anything, I don't even like IPOB modus operandi and am not even in the south east, but I like to speak out when you hings are not in order.

This one is already explaining himself. Who asked you if you're in the South East or you're in the East South? Coward.

That's why you kill innocent policemen? Are those policemen part of your masquerade fight or nonsense?

Prisons are full, the security agents aren't coming to make arrests. CJ, in your own interest, I advice that you tell them to produce those who killed the policemen.

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by MaigidaGworo: 5:49am On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
Kanu said it was at his lawyers place, Police said it was at his lawyers place, now a nicompoop on facebook says its a maskurade fight
[/s]
Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by ATTemi: 6:26am On Dec 03, 2019
In my town, till date, there’s what we call igba oso, happens every November.
I don’t miss it at all. Even grown adults come home 4 this igba oso.
No matter how sophisticated we think we’ve grown, let us appreciate culture.

I won’t be surprised if you see nothing wrong in Halloween bt frown at Masquerade.

Have a nice day!
ctleurocollege:
Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by LadySarah: 7:12am On Dec 03, 2019
ctleurocollege:

But you send or will send your kids to see father christmas,watch Barney and celebrate Halloween.

What is wrong with masquerades?
Re: Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra by Mrchido: 7:42am On Dec 03, 2019
EponOjuku:

Kanu already claimed it was Ipob.
Igbos here on Nairaland were making excuses for the killers and blaming the dead Policemen.

I only pity those who would travel to that place this December.
evil man...you only exhibit hatred against igbos but will not say anything if those police men were killed by fulani bandits like they have done, let me make things easy for you...tell your evil lots that want to see igbo deaths that instead of wasting their bullets the federal evil government acting on support from evil people like you to use nuclear weapon on igbos i pray after that is done guys like you should have peace of mind and live forever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The True Definition Of Benefit Boys (ICYDK) / #Endsars: Nairalanders That Might Have Died At The #lekki_shooting (photos) / "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.