Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,065 members, 7,859,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

Senator Obahiagbon Calls Fellow Honourables, “legislative Rascals” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Obahiagbon Calls Fellow Honourables, “legislative Rascals” (811 Views)

DSS Are Rascals; Fayose Storms Aso Villa, Clashes With Buhari... / Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! / Jonathan Says South-West Leaders (Non-PDP) Are Rascals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Obahiagbon Calls Fellow Honourables, “legislative Rascals” by scorpion1: 9:25am On Nov 24, 2010
I watched this morning on TV where Senator Obahiagbon called his fellow collegues legislative rascals and he was being hounded by his collegues with a threat of suspension from the house. The question is that is he lieing? In my opinion he isn't lieing, but what I wasn’t happy about is the fact that he appologised after the threat. My question is when will we start to stand by the words we say so matter whose Ox is gored. What is the big deal about him being suspended, if he stands by what he has said. Afterall, they all make money, is it the money he is going to miss or the glamour of being a house member or is it his dedication to his people and his country? My fellow NLs, please are our legislators and so called “honourable members" not truly rascals?
Re: Senator Obahiagbon Calls Fellow Honourables, “legislative Rascals” by babytoun: 9:33am On Nov 24, 2010
scorpion1:

I watched this morning on TV where Senator Obahiagbon called his fellow collegues legislative rascals and he was being hounded by his collegues with a threat of suspension from the house. The question is that is he lieing? In my opinion he isn't lieing, but what I wasn’t happy about is the fact that he appologised after the threat. My question is when will we start to stand by the words we say so matter whose Ox is gored. What is the big deal about him being suspended, if he stands by what he has said. Afterall, they all make money, is it the money he is going to miss or the glamour of being a house member or is it his dedication to his people and his country? My fellow NLs, please are our legislators and so called “honourable members" not truly rascals?

when did obahiagbon become a senator?
Re: Senator Obahiagbon Calls Fellow Honourables, “legislative Rascals” by Beaf: 9:35am On Nov 24, 2010
Patrick Obahiagbon is the only genuine voice in the house, the others (aside from Halims Agoda) are a pack of uncaring, irresponsible, highly paid clowns.
Re: Senator Obahiagbon Calls Fellow Honourables, “legislative Rascals” by scorpion1: 9:37am On Nov 24, 2010
sorry, error of keyboard. i meant honourable obahiagbon. thanks for the observation and correction.
Re: Senator Obahiagbon Calls Fellow Honourables, “legislative Rascals” by dafman10(m): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2010
My dear these legislators are pure rascals indeed. Whether he has apologized or not.
Re: Senator Obahiagbon Calls Fellow Honourables, “legislative Rascals” by Tingles(m): 11:10am On Nov 24, 2010
He should have used one of his big words, the one the rascals can never understand.
Re: Senator Obahiagbon Calls Fellow Honourables, “legislative Rascals” by Tingles(m): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2010
He should have used one of his big words, the one the rascals can never understand.

1 Like

Re: Senator Obahiagbon Calls Fellow Honourables, “legislative Rascals” by homerac7: 11:18am On Nov 24, 2010
Obahiagbon may b clownish a lot of times but one thing u can't take away from him is originality. he may be too theatrical in his gestures, but his logic is hardly faulty. Apology or no apology, he has said what he meant to say. And in ds case, he is damn right.

(1) (Reply)

Two Adamawa And Taraba Pdp Members Launch Legal Bid To Stop Atiku / Second Bomb Blast @ Dunamis Abj / Pdp Wins Delta Election: Internet Voters Vs The Real Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.