Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,583 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) (66039 Views)

"No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React / Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos / Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
wirinet:

That's at the discretion of the Buhari led government. Turkey's Recep Tayyip Erdoğan labeled the Kurdish Peshmerga fighters as terrorist, while they are one of US strongest ally, fighting along the US fighters against ISIS.
At one time Mandela's ANC was declared terrorist by the UK and Dutch.

If a government feels threatened by an organisation, it declares it terrorist.

When a government feels threatened by unarmed IPOB and declares them terrorists but offers Ruga settlement programme to herdsmen, long designated the 4th deadliest terrorist group in the world, that kill thousands of Nigerians yearly, then you know that Government is as biased as it is clueless
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by jeynike: 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

Nigeria will not survive any second civil conflict again in this time and era

Empty chest beating as usual from Mr 'lile liver' aka "condole off".Come off your rants cowards and dare Nigeria if you have the balls. The bolded line above is stale already I

I continue my statement, Nigeria cannot survive a second civil war this time and era again, others will take advantage of it. This time it is not going to be a war between Biafra and Nigeria but it will be the other way round. It will be a wall between Awusa Fulani versus Nigerians who are tired of their dominance.u can go and ask people of Benue state taraba and abuja.Niger delta is not excepted. And I repeat again Nigeria army can't win a war.though we don't pray for that to happen
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by jeynike: 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

A toddler who just finished sucking mama's breast shouldn't be difficult to identify. Your mouth certainly reeks of milk kiddo.
I guess the truth suck. Your army are to weak and unintelligent hence they cannot win a war.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by jeynike: 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
Organs:

This is the issue. Firstly, assumptions. You are just assuming SS, NC and SW has issue with the North like you do, that is not true. As a matter of fact, they trust the North and they don't trust you. Also, when it comes to boasting and talking about facing the might of the Nigerian army, police etc, there is lots of boasting, chest beating, we have guns, money, people, resources, etc and all the pastors and God even has assured us victory, however, when you now loose the battle, you will start reporting to Hague, International criminal courts etc saying, they did not give you food, they shot at you, they want to eliminate God's children etc. Bros, stop all the boasting, useless boko haram Ndigbo cannot face, period. I do not support the killings by Police, however, burning policemen and their vehicles is just wrong and we all should be saying that and not escalate the situation most importantly since you lack consistency.
u think if they is another conflicts today in Nigeria God forbid,that Benue taraba and abuja indigene and the Niger deltans will celebrate with awusa Fulani again? Big man u are mistaken, everyone is tired of their dominance and killings everyone is seeking for revenge against them from north central to the Niger delta, hence I repeat again Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gun power she will not survive the second one.the religious, ethnic, and political line now is too wide.stop deciving itself that it is only the Igbo's who are frustrated with the entity and the awusa Fulani dominance over other Nigerians. Nigeria will go down the realms if it happens again.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
jeynike:
[s]I continue my statement, Nigeria cannot survive a second civil war this time and era again, others will take advantage of it. This time it is not going to be a war between Biafra and Nigeria but it will be the other way round. It will be a wall between Awusa Fulani versus Nigerians who are tired of their dominance.u can go and ask people of Benue state taraba and abuja.Niger delta is not excepted. And I repeat again Nigeria army can't win a war.though we don't pray for that to happen[/s]
No one is fighting any civil war. You can take that to the bank. Any troublemaker with such intention will be arrested or even shot before he starts such madness.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by jeynike: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
UdechiHD:
No one is fighting any civil war. You can take that to the bank. Any troublemaker with such intention will be arrested or even shot before he starts such madness.
neither am I praying for any war again, just saying the bolded, everyone should trend with care and caution.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
BaaleOko:

Lmaoooo now these idiot sounds like a war expert, you sit in the comfort or lack thereof of your one room apartment somewhere in the slum and deduce how a war scenario will play out based on a regions geographical size? Like has it occurred to your dumb aSS that the SE offers a perfect terrain for guerilla warfare and urban fighting which your Ill-disciplined armed forces might not be suited for? Dude you need to stop watching too much Hollywood flicks, get down to the basics of reality and answer these questions... which Nigerians will do the fighting against Igbos this time? have you factored in the ethnic dynamics that favored the Nigerian side in 1967-70 has significantly significantly for various political reasons? or you think the minorities will support your useless military again? You think the Middle belt region will be foolish enough to fight for your Nigeria again? listen you dunce, this isn't 1967,the Igbos of today are greater in numbers, highly represented in key political connections world-wide, are more sophisticated, and definitely more informed about the the mistakes of the last war, and you can damn right bet they won't repeat those mistakes AGAIN.

While at it, will you have the balls to enlist in the Nigerian army and join that fight when the war comes? cause if you think the war will be fought only on Eastern soil... then you're more stupid than I gave you credit for.

Are you being silly or you just want to display your stupidity for the whole world to see ? This is what plays out definitely when ninnies like you dabble into subject matter that is beyond their pedigree.

Guerrilla warfare...blah,blah,blah ! The usual empty chest beating and display of foolery by emotionally driven cowards. "'SE offers a perfect terrain for guerrilla warfare" ! This is laughable you know. Did you just discover that after operation Python dance left the place ? I can tell you that all your streets were deserted and empty while that operation lasted. You and your people are just terrible jokes !

You have always wanted to fight and destroy Nigeria for almost fifty years now. I hope you will have enough courage to ,at least, attack the 82 Division Nigerian Army in Enugu and let's see how it goes from there Mr guerrilla.

You're just another egoistic Igbo man who has a false high opinion about his actual capability.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 04, 2019
IPOB has come out to deny this that the Police is intentionally lying to cover up their atrocities at Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer home.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by clovislouis(m): 7:18am On Dec 04, 2019
Amalekki:

You mean, ONCE SS ARE GONE. Why are you joining SS to your IPOB Biafra project when Niger Deltans are not IPOB? Don't let me call Asari Dokubo to deal with your leader again pls. What is Sapele's business with Biafra? Sapele, Warri, Yenagoa, Port Harcourt etc belong to the NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC that you guys scuttled in 60s. You can leave but leave as Biafra and leave Niger-Deltans to choose whether to remain in Nigeria or move on as NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC.
animal like u

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:44am On Dec 04, 2019
jeynike:
I continue my statement, Nigeria cannot survive a second civil war this time and era again, others will take advantage of it. This time it is not going to be a war between Biafra and Nigeria but it will be the other way round. It will be a wall between Awusa Fulani versus Nigerians who are tired of their dominance.u can go and ask people of Benue state taraba and abuja.Niger delta is not excepted. And I repeat again Nigeria army can't win a war.though we don't pray for that to happen

Will you shut up your putrid mouth that keeps churning out gibberish uncontrollably ? Your parents should seek a refund from whatever mushroom college you attended as it is obvious their efforts in your pitiable life is a complete waste.

You're strongly advised to write in your native Igbo for ease of expression when next you want to blab as usual. The disjointed crap you laboured so hard to put down there is totally incomprehensible.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by jeruba: 7:45am On Dec 04, 2019
[quote author=ImpregnaTor post=84567678]clearly deserved....and many more to go down. you can't terrorize biafra land and always expect to go freely.....in Davido's voice odigwa risky[yours will also be deserved]
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:57am On Dec 04, 2019
jeynike:
I guess the truth suck. Your army are to weak and unintelligent hence they cannot win a war.

I have advised you to always write in your native Igbo language. It is okay to do so here. The mental exercise you subject me to,each time I want to read your disjointed craps,is killing me !

You're just too incoherent kiddo. Bleep off my mention please.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by BaaleOko: 8:40am On Dec 04, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

Are you being silly or you just want to display your stupidity for the whole world to see ? This is what plays out definitely when ninnies like you dabble into subject matter that is beyond their pedigree.

Guerrilla warfare...blah,blah,blah ! The usual empty chest beating and display of foolery by emotionally driven cowards. "'SE offers a perfect terrain for guerrilla warfare" ! This is laughable you know. Did you just discover that after operation Python dance left the place ? I can tell you that all your streets were deserted and empty while that operation lasted. You and your people are just terrible jokes !

You have always wanted to fight and destroy Nigeria for almost fifty years now. I hope you will have enough courage to ,at least, attack the 82 Division Nigerian Army in Enugu and let's see how it goes from there Mr guerrilla.

You're just another egoistic Igbo man who has a false high opinion about his actual capability.

This nonsense you posted has definitely proven to me that you are definitely a troll, can't believe I was fooled into taking you serious.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2019
BaaleOko:

This nonsense you posted has definitely proven to me that you are definitely a troll, can't believe I was fooled into taking you serious.

It is senseless to say you were fooled by anybody when you are a known fo0l already.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by jeynike: 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

Will you shut up your putrid mouth that keeps churning out gibberish uncontrollably ? Your parents should seek a refund from whatever mushroom college you attended as it is obvious their efforts in your pitiable life is a complete waste.

You're strongly advised to write in your native Igbo for ease of expression when next you want to blab as usual. The disjointed crap you laboured so hard to put down there is totally incomprehensible.

only the bolded truth can make a man go out of his emotions like u just did now,u did not write anything meaningful here to counter my opinion.and I can go on and on again to tell u that Nigeria in this time and era CAN NEVER,AND WILL NEVER SURVIVE A SECOND CIVIL WAR. The country is over divided across so many lines
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by jeynike: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

I have advised you to always write in your native Igbo language. It is okay to do so here. The mental exercise you subject me to,each time I want to read your disjointed craps,is killing me !

You're just too incoherent kiddo. Bleep off my mention please.
at least u can spell out the truth in my junks, and I can see that the truth has continued to eat u up , thank God I am not the one eating u up but the truth thanks no insult I am too mature for that
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Okikaneseokwu: 12:00am On Dec 05, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

This is just one of the numerous reasons why it is advisable not to engage people who are driven by emotions rather than common sense and logical reasoning in a decent discourse.

Who could be more ignorant than an egoistic person that allows emotion to becloud his common sense ? Your pitiable situation is beyond redemption certainly.

"International collaboration" indeed ! This is laughable you know. I didn't know that the Igbo were so despised by the whole world that they wanted to see to your extermination!

In war, all is fair. You should have asked,however what your sissies in khaki were doing when your "unarmed civilians" and "defenceless women and children" were being shot at and killed brutally ? Whatever you mean by "economic sabotage" in this context is senseless. Economic warfare is a tool of war which can be deployed to pressure enemies into submission and early surrender. This is usually deployed to cause civil unrest within the enemy's camp. State of Israel is using it against the Palestinians.

There was no way Ojukwu and his ragtag army could have defeated the FG led by Gowon. The initial plan was to contain Ojukwu within the then south eastern borders and deployed minimum force against his army. The FG still regarded south east as part of Nigeria hence,could not deploy maximum force against "her own people and land". A sensible General would have taken advantage of that and employed guerrilla's tactics to buy time and win the sympathy of the international community. But an egoistic person driven by emotion ,like Ojukwu,who erroneously assumed he was stronger,smarter and better would not do that. This is the same false opinion YOU have about yourself too.

He commanded his poorly equipped and hunger stricken men to invade mid-west, the present day south south ! The atrocities that were committed by the invading Ojukwu army in that region is a
story for another day. As strong and powerful you think the defunct Biafra soldiers were,it took less than 150 Nigerian soldiers, mostly Yoruba, to brutally crush and defeat them at Ore in present day Ondo state.

You may choose to continue to believe the falsehood that is being passed down from generation to generation but,the truth will always remain the truth.

Keep painting in a way it will suit u,but we all know the truth.As enlightened as u portray urself to be,u fail to understand that genocide is a war crime?
Let it sink down into ur skull "NO POWER IN BLACK AFRICA CAN DEFEAT BIAFRA " Just deal with that.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by nasbiafra(m): 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
my december just got worst because of this war.am not 8travelling home as words just got to me from the village that i should remain in lagos.that this december is not going to be fun at my village in oraifite.my plans for the december has been tempered with.crying
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by endsarrrs(f): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2021
angry
nasbiafra:
my december just got worst because of this war.am not 8travelling home as words just got to me from the village that i should remain in lagos.that this december is not going to be fun at my village in oraifite.my plans for the december has been tempered with.crying
Its better to be alive than to be a sorry as$. Stay where you are!
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by obrian888: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Cherrybae:
This further justifies Igbos to be a terorists. How can an officer on duty be killed this barbaric.
I condemn it, I condemn it. The FG should as a matter of urgency declare a state of Emergency in the whole SE now.

Igbos are wicked and terorists

AND THEY HAVE NEVER KILLED A POLICEMAN OR SOLDIER IN TH NORTH EAST AND NORTH WEST BEFORE IN THE LAST 7 YEARS?NIGERIANS,ONE NIGERIA INDEED,YOU SHOULD HAVE HEART OPERATED UPON.WHEN IT IS EASTERN NIGERIA THE SECURITY PEOLE ARE QUICK TO RESPOND,BUT IN THE NORTH NEVER.MIND YOU I AM NOT AN IBO MAN, I AM FROM DELTA STATE FROM THE RIVERINE OF THE STATE.USELESS ONE NIGERIA,CHECK NOW YOU WILL LIKELY BE FULANI OR YORUBA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kano, Zamfara, Kwara, Rivers, Kogi, Edo Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days / Governor Zulum Disguised As A Patient, Caught Officials Collecting ₦10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.