Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) (65984 Views)

"No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React / Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos / Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by explosiveskull(m): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2019
helinues:
Return match go brutal..

We will see where chest beating would lead Ipob to
After the return match, shey normalcy go return and everybody will assume everyone is okay and drop their guard, then fiam! Maybe it may be your relative or even you that will be burnt ,then police and army will come for return match, kill those they can, the atmosphere will become calm afterwards, life will be normal again, then fiam! Another retaliation and maybe your father this time,
Come! Something with people with hatred is that their brain is clouded from thinking of repercussions in the long term context, personally someone like me that is not violent but if anybody hurts me or my family member, no matter how long it takes, whether years or centuries, I must avenge, and am very patient, if I can't get you soon, I'll wait for you to retire as chief of army staff, then maybe as you are going to farm with a clear mind or visiting your son who is convocating, when you will be enjoying life thinking all is okay, my demons will kick in, my bitterness will overwhelm me and kpom I'll strike.
Think about it and know how you handle people because some people are just not very ok with what is happening.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Peacecoy19: 8:31am On Dec 03, 2019
Bigflamie:
The government are to be blamed if this goes out of hand.

The law enforcement agencies have been killing unarmed people for no just cause and you all think they will continue to fold their hands and watch them being massacred?

It is in order for Government to declare war on rebellious citizens/lgs/states Because if you don't know the first duty of government is to maintain it's existence within the laws that birthed it
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by 7lives: 8:36am On Dec 03, 2019
hammerVJ:

U WILL KNOW WEN THE TIME COMES THAT WE WILL LEAVE NIGERIA THE SAME WAY WE CAME TO NIGERIA.

NOW, U ARE STILL A CHILD.

Tell me how una take enter Nigeria?, I'm all ears.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by TorukMakto: 8:41am On Dec 03, 2019
helinues:
Return match go brutal..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by 7lives: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2019
hammerVJ:

IN CASE U DONT KNOW, NIGERIA IS MARKED RED BY MANY COUNTRIES IN THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY.

SOME ARE JUST PATIENTLY WAITING.

THE ONLY COUNTRIES THAT APPEAR TO WANT NIGERIA ARE THE MIDDLE EAST LED BY SAUDI ARABIA AND UK.

EUROPE WILL BE HAPPY TO DIVIDE NIGERIA, SO WILL TRUMP LED ADMINISTRATION.

I DONT EVEN WANT TO MENTION ISRAEL.

SUDAN WAS DIVIDED BY THE UN.

CHAI.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by magzey: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2019
How true is this
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by jeynike: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2019
Organs:
I hope we all remembered what happened to Shite members when they blocked the road in Kaduna and prevented the chief of Army Staff passage and what happened at Udi when the people attacked police officers or Zaki Biam in Benue state. Now, when the police and Army unleash their might, you will hear injustice against Ndigbo, awusa people are killing ibo people, islamic army are killing innocent children of God, that did nothing wrong, and all forms of lies and narratives.
all this people u mentioned are minority tribe,they can not face the awusa Fulani government and they known that is why they did that to them.they don't have the resources and money to go to war.the government know that,the Igbo's are no minority tribe they cannot try that with them,anything of such will be viewed as war against the Igbo's by the awusa Fulani, and they will be reprisal attack of awusa Fulani in all Igbo land something will happen to Igbo's in northern Nigeria, and boom the war has started again don't forget Nigeria as it stand now is sitting in a keg of gun powder believe me not this time it will not be a war between the Igbo's and Nigeria alone it will be awusa Fulani versus the whole of Nigeria everyone will want out, sw ss, nc,se. Don't forget no nation has ever survive a civil war twice.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Loveurneighbour: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2019
Only God knows the magnitude of dance Python will dance in Anambra!!
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Organs(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2019
jeynike:
Britain won Biafra not Nigeria, go and ask ur army in northern Nigeria battling bokoharam this time with out the help of foreign body's how they are fairing in Cameroon. The last time I check baba faruk and ismaila fainted when they heard their names among those posted to barma in Bornu state, those who are already their are in Cameroon saying they don't have bullet anymore. U dey here the beat chest

In another vein you will blame Gowon, Obasanjo etc of genocide against your people. You should be condemning this and not putting the police or army down vis when shit goes south you will start saying something else
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by 7lives: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2019
ofwest47:
Unfortunately if these so called Bia_fraudulent are
allowed to go they Will all die untimely deaths as they will be completely isolated. The through owners of Biafra are the oil producing area of South South region of Nigeria. Geographically the South South oceanic coastal area is known as Bight of Biafra just as we have Bight of Benin which became Benin Republic. The issue of Bia_fraud came as a result of Gowon's creation of 12 states which removed oil producing areas of Calabar, Ogoja and Riverine people of Port Harcourt areas from absolute control of the I Before Others ( courtesy Zik ) . However, the entire South South has from the word go dissociated themselves from Bia_ fraud. So the I P O B nee I Before Others ( courtesy Zik ) beware of being isolated from the great African economy country_ Nigeria. " Enough is enough says Ukpabi Asika."

CHAI, this is hate speech.
I have never seen a tribe as covetous as those people, they lost 2 million people and are still loosing more everyday, over oil that's not even their own.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by kettykin: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2019
explosiveskull:

After the return match, shey normalcy go return and everybody will assume everyone is okay and drop their guard, then fiam! Maybe it may be your relative or even you that will be burnt ,then police and army will come for return match, kill those they can, the atmosphere will become calm afterwards, life will be normal again, then fiam! Another retaliation and maybe your father this time,
Come! Something with people with hatred is that their brain is clouded from thinking of repercussions in the long term context, personally someone like me that is not violent but if anybody hurts me or my family member, no matter how long it takes, whether years or centuries, I must avenge, and am very patient, if I can't get you soon, I'll wait for you to retire as chief of army staff, then maybe as you are going to farm with a clear mind or visiting your son who is convocating, when you will be enjoying life thinking all is okay, my demons will kick in, my bitterness will overwhelm me and kpom I'll strike.
Think about it and know how you handle people because some people are just not very ok with what is happening.

the annoying part is when you send this same police and military unit to Boko haram territory you will start getting tears , abandonment of duty posts , wailing , obituary of dead soldiers and policemen who could not perform their duties , excuses of ill equipped military . Now they are are bringing their ill formed war to a peaceful zone and region, Woe betide the fool who is sending the military and police to a peaceful region when there are war ravaged regions in Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by jeynike: 8:59am On Dec 03, 2019
AlphaStyles:
was it British army that was on the ground fighting the war?
now that Nigeria army is on the ground fighting bokoharam, ask them what they are still doing in Cameroon? Your Almighty gallant Nigeria army
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by nku5: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2019
This story smells very fake. So they expect intelligent people to believe that an Assistant Comissioner of Police and his team can be easily overwhelmed by some street boys with machetes

Youths in the SE should be very wise this season maka ndi uchu. Be law abiding and don't give soldiers and police an excuse to victimize you.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by explosiveskull(m): 9:05am On Dec 03, 2019
kettykin:

the annoying part is when you send this same police and military unit to Boko haram territory you will start getting tears , abandonment of duty posts , wailing , obituary of dead soldiers and policemen who could not perform their duties , excuses of ill equipped military . Now they are are bringing their ill formed war to a peaceful zone and region, Woe betide the fool who is sending the military and police to a peaceful region when there iare war ravaged regions in Nigeria.
They are just gullible and vile, not to talk of how unintelligent and stupidly flourishing in foolishness.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2019
jeynike:
now that Nigeria army is on the ground fighting bokoharam, ask them what they are still doing in Cameroon? Your Almighty gallant Nigeria army
if u don't understand inter country military relationships then I no fit explain anything for u so NIGERIAN Army will now send all it's personnel's to the north abi?
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2019
BaaleOko:

Why haven't your invincible security forces curtailed the Boko haram madness or the Fulani menace? Listen man, a mad man with a gun who has little or nothing left to lose is the last person you want to pick a fight with, boys are frustrated in that country, people are tired and many are ready to die if need be just to take down any trespassers with them. Your police/army are too undisciplined, untrained and definitely not motivated if faced with any disgruntled group(s) who are armed, ready, and determined to match them fire for fire. And these isn't me advocating for violence or anything cause at the end its the innocents that suffer like the Odi madness and other past incidents... but trust me the last thing Nigeria wants now is armed insurgence/unrest of any sort in the world East, moreso any part of Nigeria.

I say your government just let this people be, I haven't heard of Ipob members going out to harass people or hassle security men... you may not agree with their ideology which is fine, but don't allow them to just fold their hands and be treated like they are not human beings with emotions either.

Trust me,you don't have an iota of understanding of what you're saying. Like it was pointed out to you earlier, pray there is no direct confrontation between the state of Nigeria and Igbo people.

This is not a plea to you guys not to raise your own faction of armed militia like boko haram,Fulani herdsmen etc,but a friendly warning not to court or invite disaster to your region. You will be making a huge mistake if you think you can draw inspirational from boko haram insurgency.

The terrain and the people are different. The entire South East can be easily cordoned off in an event of any insurgency in that area and unlike boko haram people who can easily blend with their cousins in neighbouring Chad,Niger and Cameroon because of strong ethnic,cultural and religious affiliation, Igbo people don't have such advantage. Niger state alone is almost twice the size of the entire south east in terms of land mass.

The only option for Igbo people is to seek assistance of the international community for peaceful negotiation of their secession from Nigeria.

War,insurgency or empty chest beating will achieve nothing for Igbo people.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2019
ebujany:

I belong to nobody let's give peace a chance
peace gbuo gi dia. when your ipob fellow cultists attack u stood by them and cheer them. now it's time for a reprisal and you're advocating for peace. u should be also arrested. I suspect u have a hand in this. bloody ipob TERRORISTS

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by vikithor(m): 10:13am On Dec 03, 2019
sorry for those who lost their lives,
you were on an injustice,select and accuse mission, its clearer now than before the unfair,ill justice of the Northernised Nigeria FG.

I dey here the count the number of the officers of NPF,NA,NAF,NN Civil Defense, boys scout and others that will loose their lives in the next return match

learn driving very well.
see our contacts below.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by eshic(f): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2019
in the other news paper,it was anounced that police shot four unarmed men to death in the arear which attracted repraisal attack,how am i even sure of how true this story is,the question Iam asking Nigeria media is,is any reaction from mob in any area in the east is tagged Ipob member,Nigerias know exactly where their problem is coming from but they would be trying harder to Give IPOB bad NAME and somebody somewhere will say Nigeria would have peace,for where ,never ,when they live in lies and injustice.

God of Justice will Fight for umu chukwu,Egbe bele Ugo bele ma nke si ibe ya ebele nku kpochaasi ya.Nigeria every of innocent blood of IGBO you waste you will pay.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Johans1991: 11:20am On Dec 03, 2019
Where is obasanjo. Zaki biam loading
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by sigidi2: 11:22am On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
Where is obasanjo. Zaki biam loading
[/s]
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Johans1991: 11:46am On Dec 03, 2019
We must answer ipob back. They asked for it.
IG ,we are waiting for up.
UDI and ZAKI BIAM became calmed after the returning match.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by sigidi2: 11:48am On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
We must answer ipob back. They asked for it.
IG ,we are waiting for up.
UDI and ZAKI BIAM became calmed after the returning match.
[/s]
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Laslaslala: 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
helinues:
Return match go brutal..

fools are easy to know when they are killing innocent unarmed people fools like you will never talk o
Not justifying the killing even though I learnt the police killed 4 villagers which provoked the villagers to start defending themselves
Rest in peace to the dead
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Floryangel8: 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
I was slapped by one today. Still feeling bad about it.
Bigflamie:
The government are to be blamed if this goes out of hand.

The law enforcement agencies have been killing unarmed people for no just cause and you all think they will continue to fold their hands and watch them being massacred?

Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Okikaneseokwu: 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
The Yeriba gutter media will keep on feeding the contraption called Nigeria with lies.Which evidence to prove that the act was carried by IPOB members?
No matter how they try to paint it,IPOB still remains a non violent organisation.
Let them keep pushing us,one thing is certain "The end justifies the means"

All hail Biafra.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by makavelidon(m): 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
Awu subi true
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Okikaneseokwu: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

Trust me,you don't have an iota of understanding of what you're saying. Like it was pointed out to you earlier, pray there is no direct confrontation between the state of Nigeria and Igbo people.

This is not a plea to you guys not to raise your own faction of armed militia like boko haram,Fulani herdsmen etc,but a friendly warning not to court or invite disaster to your region. You will be making a huge mistake if you think you can draw inspirational from boko haram insurgency.

The terrain and the people are different. The entire South East can be easily cordoned off in an event of any insurgency in that area and unlike boko haram people who can easily blend with their cousins in neighbouring Chad,Niger and Cameroon because of strong ethnic,cultural and religious affiliation, Igbo people don't have such advantage. Niger state alone is almost twice the size of the entire south east in terms of land mass.

The only option for Igbo people is to seek assistance of the international community for peaceful negotiation of their secession from Nigeria.

War,insurgency or empty chest beating will achieve nothing for Igbo people.

Look at this ignorant fellow,u think that ur Nigeria is that powerful and Biafra held them in a 30 month war despite international collaboration? not until they started shooting at unarmed civilians,maiming defenceless women and children. As if that was not enough, they started economic sabotage (God punish Obafemi Awolowo where ever he is)I don't blame u anyways,I blame ur zoo government that has hidden the truth from u by taking history out of the school curriculum.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by richie240: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
wirinet:

How come not one south easterner had condemned this barbaric action, they all seem to support or justify it. Imagine justifying the burning of 2 innocence men. Yes, the killing of 4 boys by police men was wrong and barbaric, buy does that justify the killing of other two policeman who are just doing their duty?
If Police men and military officers start a tit for tat with them, they would be first to shout to UN, UK, Hague, israel, etc. Violent begets violence which begets more violence still.
Its d usual ipobic lies.
The 'peaceful organization' killed and roasted 2 law officers and we can see d proofs.
Let them show us d proof of d 4 Igbos killed by d 'wicked' police!
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Arda1000(m): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
7lives:

CHAI, this is hate speech.
I have never seen a tribe as covetous as those people, they lost 2 million people and are still loosing more everyday, over oil that's not even their own.
ure very foolish for that statement, oil wtf is oil.
we fight for our right to live as God created us,only Animals believe we are fighting for oil and ofcourse the oil in igbo land excluding the riverine igbos are well to do so stop being ignorant the people who have oils tapped by fg are suffering more in this zoo.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Obec70(m): 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
Terrible!
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
Okikaneseokwu:
Look at this ignorant fellow,u think that ur Nigeria is that powerful and Biafra held them in a 30 month war despite international collaboration? not until they started shooting at unarmed civilians,maiming defenceless women and children. As if that was not enough, they started economic sabotage (God punish Obafemi Awolowo where ever he is)I don't blame u anyways,I blame ur zoo government that has hidden the truth from u by taking history out of the school curriculum.

This is just one of the numerous reasons why it is advisable not to engage people who are driven by emotions rather than common sense and logical reasoning in a decent discourse.

Who could be more ignorant than an egoistic person that allows emotion to becloud his common sense ? Your pitiable situation is beyond redemption certainly.

"International collaboration" indeed ! This is laughable you know. I didn't know that the Igbo were so despised by the whole world that they wanted to see to your extermination!

In war, all is fair. You should have asked,however what your sissies in khaki were doing when your "unarmed civilians" and "defenceless women and children" were being shot at and killed brutally ? Whatever you mean by "economic sabotage" in this context is senseless. Economic warfare is a tool of war which can be deployed to pressure enemies into submission and early surrender. This is usually deployed to cause civil unrest within the enemy's camp. State of Israel is using it against the Palestinians.

There was no way Ojukwu and his ragtag army could have defeated the FG led by Gowon. The initial plan was to contain Ojukwu within the then south eastern borders and deployed minimum force against his army. The FG still regarded south east as part of Nigeria hence,could not deploy maximum force against "her own people and land". A sensible General would have taken advantage of that and employed guerrilla's tactics to buy time and win the sympathy of the international community. But an egoistic person driven by emotion ,like Ojukwu,who erroneously assumed he was stronger,smarter and better would not do that. This is the same false opinion YOU have about yourself too.

He commanded his poorly equipped and hunger stricken men to invade mid-west, the present day south south ! The atrocities that were committed by the invading Ojukwu army in that region is a
story for another day. As strong and powerful you think the defunct Biafra soldiers were,it took less than 150 Nigerian soldiers, mostly Yoruba, to brutally crush and defeat them at Ore in present day Ondo state.

You may choose to continue to believe the falsehood that is being passed down from generation to generation but,the truth will always remain the truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari / Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far / Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.