Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,622 members, 7,958,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

Anthony Joshua Hurt Again In Sparring. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Hurt Again In Sparring. (2464 Views)

The Boxer Who Cut Tyson Fury's Eyes During Sparring / Anthony Joshua's Former Sparring Partner Vows To Wipe The Floor With Joshua / Anthony Joshua Gets New Sparring Partner Ahead Of Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Hurt Again In Sparring. by themonk(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Anthony Joshua Hurt Again In Sparring. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
The heavily built slowpoke DON dey give excuse so that he go chop Fat boy beating Vol.2.
He ride one wack DJ think say he be man. Make the guy enter ring win make we see.
He think say boxing na runway. Beauty without brain. That's what AJ is.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Hurt Again In Sparring. by rottennaija(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
AJ will very likely lose this fight. I watched the last match and wasn't really impressed.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Hurt Again In Sparring. by meobizy(f): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
Na so. He should quickly think up a reason not to contest. I fear the disgrace he’ll go through again.
Re: Anthony Joshua Hurt Again In Sparring. by Tellemall: 1:51am On Dec 03, 2019
Is he that scared of Ruiz?
Re: Anthony Joshua Hurt Again In Sparring. by ZooOga: 3:51am On Dec 03, 2019
another viewpoint.

Anthony Joshua adopts ‘prison mindset’ for Andy Ruiz Jr world-title rematch

• Extra sparring and dietary changes for Saudi Arabia rematch
• Joshua aims to reclaim heavyweight titles on Saturday

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/dec/02/anthony-joshua-andy-ruiz-jr-rematch-riyadh-boxing

Re: Anthony Joshua Hurt Again In Sparring. by know: 6:35am On Dec 03, 2019
Lies and lies. Open the link and read the bias article...
Re: Anthony Joshua Hurt Again In Sparring. by flyingdutchman(m): 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
Freehuman:
The heavily built slowpoke DON dey give excuse so that he go chop Fat boy beating Vol.2.
He ride one wack DJ think say he be man. Make the guy enter ring win make we see.
He think say boxing na runway. Beauty without brain. That's what AJ is.
You have sawdust for brain. No be God give you, you only smoked it to powder.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Hurt Again In Sparring. by Sanchez01: 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
rottennaija:
AJ will very likely lose this fight. I watched the last match and wasn't really impressed.
Rumour has it he lost on purpose to make money from the fight as his fights were becoming too predictable. I have rewatched the match an unhealthy amount of time and all I can say is that AJ made the script look cheap.

If you saw his match against Vladimir, it was an all out match where both put everything forward.

It was rumoured that Wilder was the only exciting match AJ might ever experience and as such, needed to create a little something to take away fans mind from a fight that isn't happening soon. The rematch of this fight is already a success as it has kept the world on her toes. Before now, most wouldn't watch an AJ vs Ruiz fight because we know how it would have ended.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Hurt Again In Sparring. by rottennaija(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sanchez01:

Rumour has it he lost on purpose to make money from the fight as his fights were becoming too predictable. I have rewatched the match an unhealthy amount of time and all I can say is that AJ made the script look cheap.

If you saw his match against Vladimir, it was an all out match where both put everything forward.

It was rumoured that Wilder was the only exciting match AJ might ever experience and as such, needed to create a little something to take away fans mind from a fight that isn't happening soon. The rematch of this fight is already a success as it has kept the world on her toes. Before now, most wouldn't watch an AJ vs Ruiz fight because we know how it would have ended.

We can make all the excuses to make us feel good, but the fact is, Ruiz punched faster and harder than him. Couple with the fact that Ruiz is shorter making him to reduce his heights. Anyway, 5th is just here. But I won't bet my money on AJ. Andy Ruiz has smelled blood, he is going for the glory.
Re: Anthony Joshua Hurt Again In Sparring. by themonk(m): 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sanchez01:

If you think that matchwas scripted you know nothing about boxing sorry to say. Did you look at his legs and eyes, his legs were gone and his eyes were glassed out. You can't script that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer / Ross Barkley Everton Midfilder Is A Nigerian / Movingbet.com Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.