Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer (2296 Views)

EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland / Mourinho Blames Rio Ferdinand And Paul Scholes For His Sack / Manchester United Can't Win The Premier League With Romelu Lukaku - Paul Scholes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by ahimedua: 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2021
Manchester United legend, Paul Scholes, has hit out at Aaron Wan Bissaka following the club’s Premier League derby 2-0 defeat to Manchester City on Saturday.

Scholes branded Wan Bissaka as a useless player when having the ball.

He also criticised Man United manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, over his tactics against Man City, adding that the Norwegian needs to start showing conviction if he wants to save his job at Old Trafford.

Man United lost to Pep Guardiola’s side at home following goals from Bernardo Silva and Eric Bailly (owngoal).

“The conviction has to come from the coach of the way you are going to play football,” Scholes told Premier League Productions.

“Ole has been here three years now and we have come here today not really knowing what he’s going to do.

“That makes the recruitment almost impossible because you are not buying players for a system. Look at Pep [Guardiola], he will buy players for a system. He brought [Jack] Grealish this year for his system, he brought [Riyad] Mahrez in for his system. Jurgen Klopp brings Diogo Jota in as another forward for his system. We’re bringing players in and trying to shoehorn them into positions.”

“Three years down the line you can see the evidence on the pitch, today and two weeks ago we’re a long way off. I do think we have got a group of good players, but Ole has to convince everyone that he’s the right man to find the right formation for this team.

“Stop messing about changing it for everyone else. He’s got to now have a conviction. Whatever it’s, I don’t care, just have that conviction. I said before that the 3-5-2 doesn’t suit the players in the team. Wan Bissaka is useless on ...https://sleekgist.com/epl-youre-useless-paul-scholes-slams-man-utd-star-criticises-solskjaer-after-defeat-to-city/

2 Likes

Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by STARGREEN(m): 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2021
Please Paul Scholes is it true that Pep is the first coach to win Man Utd at Old Trafford without doing any substitution in the whole of 90mins?

Is it true (Peter Drury said)�

>"Funnily enough, Manchester United had more shots at their own keeper than they have had on their opponents." �

> "Even if Moses gets the chance to divide the red Sea, Wan Bissaka cannot cross" �

12 Likes

Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by KingOfBoyz1(m): 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ole is clueless
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by Treasure17(m): 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ole doesn't have the impetus to coach united despite the fact that he has decent players at his disposal. His approach to some games sometimes is questionable. As a manager, you should know the formation that works for you and select the right personnel to interpret your tactics on the field of play. How come most of the players that joined united recently who were pretty doing well at their clubs before they joined united suddenly become a shadow of themselves? Lingard was a thing for West Ham last season, but now man is so average at his game.

United really need to pull the plug. Chelsea did with Lampard and it paid off.

2 Likes

Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by paulolee(m): 2:20am On Nov 07, 2021
it seems dis guy n other united ex professional go continue to de blast players each week till dis season ends till dey run out of blasting..
d oda time it was Pogba n now its bissaka.....wat about dier cr7 dt ghosted all tru d game? na only wen united dey defend corners n wen e clllect dt crazy yellow card naim i see them....dm dey fear to blast dt wan abi??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by paulolee(m): 2:21am On Nov 07, 2021
Treasure17:
Ole doesn't have the impetus to coach united despite the fact that he has decent players at his disposal. His approach to some games sometimes is questionable. As a manager, you should know the formation that works for you and select the right personnel to interpret your tactics on the field of play. How come most of the players that joined united recently who were pretty doing well at their clubs before they joined united suddenly become a shadow of themselves? Lingard was a thing for West Ham last season, but now man is so average at his game.

United really need to pull the plug. Chelsea did with Lampard and it paid off.
lolz.....bt wen cr7 scores n united win, its all about cr7 doings n greatness in united.,.we no dey hear all dis talk..
d same script dt we saw in Juve is playing in united..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by paulolee(m): 2:23am On Nov 07, 2021
STARGREEN:
Please Paul Scholes is it true that Pep is the first coach to win Man Utd at Old Trafford without doing any substitution in the whole of 90mins?

Is it true (Peter Drury said)�

>"Funnily enough, Manchester United had more shots at their own keeper than they have had on their opponents." �

> "Even if Moses gets the chance to divide the red Sea, Wan Bissaka cannot cross" �
omooor.....dt bissaka is only good wen defending.....allow him ne part of d defense n stop bombing attack til e improves
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by Joebayo217: 3:22am On Nov 07, 2021
U are mad sir y will u blame bissaka when you know he can't cross blame d stupid coach for playing him as a wing back
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by Treasure17(m): 6:47am On Nov 07, 2021
paulolee:

lolz.....bt wen cr7 scores n united win, its all about cr7 doings n greatness in united.,.we no dey hear all dis talk..
d same script dt we saw in Juve is playing in united..
Are you saying Ronaldo is the problem of united?
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by Treasure17(m): 6:52am On Nov 07, 2021
paulolee:
it seems dis guy n other united ex professional go continue to de blast players each week till dis season ends till dey run out of blasting..
d oda time it was Pogba n now its bissaka.....wat about dier cr7 dt ghosted all tru d game? na only wen united dey defend corners n wen e clllect dt crazy yellow card naim i see them....dm dey fear to blast dt wan abi??
Why would they lash at him? He's not the Ronaldo of Madrid anymore. Let the younger players do the runs and pressing. Just supply the ball to him and besides he has bailed united out on countless occasions this season.

2 Likes

Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by cassidy1996(m): 6:53am On Nov 07, 2021
Scholes don vex this man destroyed Barcelona that year
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by paulolee(m): 6:59am On Nov 07, 2021
Treasure17:

Why would they lash at him? He's not the Ronaldo of Madrid anymore. Let the younger players do the runs and pressing. Just supply the ball to him and besides he has bailed united out on countless occasions this season.
just pass d ball to him to score is d reason why united looks asif dey are playing with a man down against high scoring n pressing teams
if united meet Bayern, e go worst bcoz gone are dose days wen attackers relax n wait for balls wen without d ball, players like neyma, messi n even lewa do see s need to get more involved with defense wen without d ball
I know dt he had bailed DM numerous times n dts why he is d highest paid in EPL BT nobody will remember such if united fails to win a trophy or end up outside top4, dts a failure jus as it happened with Juve..

2 Likes

Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by paulolee(m): 7:07am On Nov 07, 2021
Treasure17:

Are you saying Ronaldo is the problem of united?
he's part of d problem ole is facing bcoz ole needs a formation to suit cr7 wait n counter style of play which av made ole more confused bcox for example cr7 cnt be effective for dt yesterday game going by the type of formation ole planned to use, it would even made more sense if ole started rashford n greenwood if he insist on 3-5-2 formation or even playing a 5-4-1 formation with cr7 relaxing as d main striker n get more midfielders to do d marking wont b a bad idea...
how do he expect cr7 to press without any support from a midfielder against a high dominating city??

2 Likes

Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by Treasure17(m): 7:10am On Nov 07, 2021
paulolee:

just pass d ball to him to score is d reason why united looks asif dey are playing with a man down against high scoring n pressing teams
if united meet Bayern, e go worst bcoz gone are dose days wen attackers relax n wait for balls wen without d ball, players like neyma, messi n even lewa do see s need to get more involved with defense wen without d ball
I know dt he had bailed DM numerous times n dts why he is d highest paid in EPL BT nobody will remember such if united fails to win a trophy or end up outside top4, dts a failure jus as it happened with Juve..
I get your point but the coach should do more. Maybe pair him with Lingard upfront or Cavani whenever he's available. The juve project wasn't a failure cause he won titles with them and he did his best in the champions league as well. Juve players were Old and average players at that time. You want to win the champions league with players like Ramsey and Co? Nah. Is Juve any better since he left?

2 Likes

Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by Treasure17(m): 7:15am On Nov 07, 2021
paulolee:

he's part of d problem ole is facing bcoz ole needs a formation to suit cr7 wait n counter style of play which av made ole more confused bcox for example cr7 cnt be effective for dt yesterday game going by the type of formation ole planned to use, it would even made more sense if ole started rashford n greenwood if he insist on 3-5-2 formation or even playing a 5-4-1 formation with cr7 relaxing as d main striker n get more midfielders to do d marking wont b a bad idea...
how do he expect cr7 to press without any support from a midfielder against a high dominating city??
Lol. Paulo. Ronaldo is not the problem of united. All he need is a well planned formation and players who can interpret his tactics on the field of play. The midfield comprising of Fred and macthomyny are not doing enough. Even Pogba sometimes look uninterested.

2 Likes

Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by Joebayo217: 7:38am On Nov 07, 2021
paulolee:

bro Ronaldo is not d problem if u watch d match yesterday d midfield collapse if there isn't midfield no forward is going to perform man u can't continue using two defensive midfielders man u need to use more attacking midfielders

1 Like

Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by paulolee(m): 7:52am On Nov 07, 2021
Treasure17:

I get your point but the coach should do more. Maybe pair him with Lingard upfront or Cavani whenever he's available. The juve project wasn't a failure cause he won titles with them and he did his best in the champions league as well. Juve players were Old and average players at that time. You want to win the champions league with players like Ramsey and Co? Nah. Is Juve any better since he left?
bro abeg we don move pass dt juve project bcox cr7 even accepted himself dt it didnt work as planned, d real reason for dt deal was UCL n juve no even reach semi in 3 seasons...
Juve will rebuild n even win d league, i see dm ending above top4 dt cr7 left dm...i dnt understand how better it can get for DM...
also, its d same way I I'll call messi deal a failure without d ucl bcoz i cnt rate him for winning any domestic cups dt even zlatan, cavani n lavezzi won countless times..
yeah....me saying he is d problem simply means ole shoulf find a formation dt would suit cr7.....a formation dt can allow united become more effective with n without the ball...
if any cnt work, resting cr7 in some big games wont b a bad idea

1 Like

Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by paulolee(m): 8:02am On Nov 07, 2021
Joebayo217:
bro Ronaldo is not d problem if u watch d match yesterday d midfield collapse if there isn't midfield no forward is going to perform man u can't continue using two defensive midfielders man u need to use more attacking midfielders
simply bcox ole is trying to had to make his formation more comfortable for cr7 n he keeps getting it wrong...
dis same united without cr7 won a more dangerous city
, its d first city win in d last 4 games n i dnt see were dis talk of bad players is coming from..
my point is dt...united would even be better yesterday if dey started both rashford n mayb greenwood in attack n allow cr7 come in as a sub in d second half bcox united needed dt high pressing both defense n attack in dt first 45 mins, it hurt me seeing city playing so comfortable without fear bcox it looked asif united was with a man down..
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by paulolee(m): 8:10am On Nov 07, 2021
Treasure17:

Lol. Paulo. Ronaldo is not the problem of united. All he need is a well planned formation and players who can interpret his tactics on the field of play. The midfield comprising of Fred and macthomyny are not doing enough. Even Pogba sometimes look uninterested.
yeah....I get ur point...dt well planned formation is were cr7 comes in...ole is struggling to find dt perfect formation dt wont mk cr7 disappear in big games...
high pressing fixtures like dt of Liverpool, Leicester n dis city simply means dt he cnt continue with allowing cr7 playing all 90 mins bcox he looks lost in dose games..
wat happened to starting him from d bench to come in n boost attacking treat of united n create dt fear factor in opposing teams?
wat happens to starting maybe rashfrod n greenwood dt can press high, are also fast n can help both in attack n in defense?
una kum de make dis by force playing cr7 looks asif united wasnt scoring or winning big games before he came..
yesterday was first city win in 4 clashes with united winning two of DM with dis same squad n without cr7 o..
or u tink assuming cr7 joined city, pep will keep playing him wen its obvious dt he is struggling in big games? pep would av twiched his formation n rest him if d game needs pep to play without an attacker n nothing would happen....Ole needs to grow some balls abeegi
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by SUPERPACK: 9:24am On Nov 07, 2021
paulolee:

simply bcox ole is trying to had to make his formation more comfortable for cr7 n he keeps getting it wrong...
dis same united without cr7 won a more dangerous city
, its d first city win in d last 4 games n i dnt see were dis talk of bad players is coming from..
my point is dt...united would even be better yesterday if dey started both rashford n mayb greenwood in attack n allow cr7 come in as a sub in d second half bcox united needed dt high pressing both defense n attack in dt first 45 mins, it hurt me seeing city playing so comfortable without fear bcox it looked asif united was with a man down..
We won a more dangerous City with a good defence that averaged a goal every two games not this ones that average 1.7 GA per 90 minutes. Last season Bruno played more attacking games but this season he is forced to go back and defend due to high shot on targets by opposition.

How do you explain the fact that United have 1 cleansheet in their last 25 games and 1 in their last 14 champions league games. Even Lewandoski in this team will not see many goals trust me. We have scored 19 league goals this season and conceeded 17 even Westham is doing better.

1 Like

Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by Kingcalls: 9:55am On Nov 07, 2021
I have always said that wissaka is a major problem for man u and thats y he can never b invited to play for England.... a good coach will try him at CB or DM so see how he performs....the RB that he plays is killing the attack... without a good RB and LB that can really cross the ball, ur team will definitely struggle.... the ripple effect if that is that the opposing team will never see u as a threat , thereby advancing easily thru that wing cos they know even if u advance , u will b ineffective upfront... man city's last 5 goals came from crosses from cancelo , the 2 goals Liverpool scored during the week against Atletico came from Trents cross ... put wissaka in Liverpool or man city to play RB , ud see how his play will defect the attack... wissaka is only good at tackles... now for shaw, he is manageable offensively but a disaster defensively... for man u to get to the top , remove wissaka, shaw, maguire, fred , greenwood mctominy from the starting line up and Bruno as well ... the only players that are fit to start at united are Ronaldo, cavani , sancho, varane and de gea ... then lindelof, Rashford , Bruno and Bailey can come in as subs ... the rest either don't fit into the team or are not just good enough ... check out the big teams that struggle , they have either a bad RB or LB or both... Juventus, Barca , Arsenal, spurs , Milan, now check out the days they had very good wing backs ... that role is very crucial in football
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 07, 2021
The owners of Manchester united want to convert Manchester united into BARCELONA.

When you don't take action at the right time, you end up living with regrets for a very long time.
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by cr7lomo: 10:24am On Nov 07, 2021
paulolee:

Are serious? Ghosted u say, he was the only one that had a shot on target in the whole game. Man Utd created only one half chance in the whole game and it was a brilliant left volley by him,it simply shows if Manchester plays well , he will score loads of goals. You seem like a biased person , I have sort of noticed your criticism towards Ronaldo at every given point or are you a troll?
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by cr7lomo: 10:31am On Nov 07, 2021
paulolee:

Let me ask you and I want an honest answer, if Lewandowski or Mbappe or halaand or salah started that game in Ronaldo's position against city or Liverpool, do you honestly think anything would have changed? Tell me the honest truth

1 Like

Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by cr7lomo: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2021
paulolee:

bro abeg we don move pass dt juve project bcox cr7 even accepted himself dt it didnt work as planned, d real reason for dt deal was UCL n juve no even reach semi in 3 seasons...
Juve will rebuild n even win d league, i see dm ending above top4 dt cr7 left dm...i dnt understand how better it can get for DM...
also, its d same way I I'll call messi deal a failure without d ucl bcoz i cnt rate him for winning any domestic cups dt even zlatan, cavani n lavezzi won countless times..
yeah....me saying he is d problem simply means ole shoulf find a formation dt would suit cr7.....a formation dt can allow united become more effective with n without the ball...
if any cnt work, resting cr7 in some big games wont b a bad idea

Juventus that sits 9th in the league will win the league,ok goodluck to that. They are about 15 points off the leaders, it will be a miracle if they even qualify for Europa because they will definitely not play the champions league next season. I watched their game last night , their first shot on target came in the 87th minute at home ooo and thats because fiorentina were one man down , they finally scored in the 91st minute through cuadrado . Juventus will still get knocked out in the round of 16 and they will be no trophies for them this season for the first time in over a decade
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by sammyj: 10:44am On Nov 07, 2021
Ole is the most useless of all of them!! Ole must go Mr free giver!!
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by layzie: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2021
paulolee:

omooor.....dt bissaka is only good wen defending.....allow him ne part of d defense n stop bombing attack til e improves

U can't be a top team without wing backs that cross. Carl walker, trent, reece james etc. Na only man utd own no dey cross. It can't work.
Funny enough, wan bissaka was crossing balls in his first season.
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by paulolee(m): 11:27am On Nov 07, 2021
cr7lomo:

Juventus that sits 9th in the league will win the league,ok goodluck to that. They are about 15 points off the leaders, it will be a miracle if they even qualify for Europa because they will definitely not play the champions league next season. I watched their game last night , their first shot on target came in the 87th minute at home ooo and thats because fiorentina were one man down , they finally scored in the 91st minute through cuadrado . Juventus will still get knocked out in the round of 16 and they will be no trophies for them this season for the first time in over a decade
u forget dier coach is allegri dt av won leagues with Milan n juve...he is the master of dt league n kno how to handle it..
It seems u av forgotten dt no italian clubs av consistency like Juve..dis napoli n milan topping wont even win d league..
Milan won all its matches last season....topped d rest with a massive 9 points n only for inter to come bk n win it bcox conte took d league as its priority unliie milan dt switched to europa..
am not sire about juve winning it bt dey would finish above top4...i can bet my cash on dt..
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by cr7lomo: 11:35am On Nov 07, 2021
paulolee:

u forget dier coach is allegri dt av won leagues with Milan n juve...he is the master of dt league n kno how to handle it..
It seems u av forgotten dt no italian clubs av consistency like Juve..dis napoli n milan topping wont even win d league..
Milan won all its matches last season....topped d rest with a massive 9 points n only for inter to come bk n win it bcox conte took d league as its priority unliie milan dt switched to europa..
am not sire about juve winning it bt dey would finish above top4...i can bet my cash on dt..

Forget allegri, he also confirmed that this Juventus is different from the Juventus he left 3yrs ago , he said the players they have now are mediocre and not qualified to win anything this season or perform to his expectation. He said this is the weakest Juventus team he has ever managed. Wake up and smell the coffee , Allegri said juventus is a name and anyone can put in the Jersey, but wearing a juventus Jersey doesn't automatically mean the player will suddenly be excellent. In his words , he said the juventus team are no better than the sassualo team that defeated them at home last week
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by paulolee(m): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2021
cr7lomo:

Let me ask you and I want an honest answer, if Lewandowski or Mbappe or halaand or salah started that game in Ronaldo's position against city or Liverpool, do you honestly think anything would have changed? Tell me the honest truth
u aint getting my point...d only player in ur list dt suit cr7 role is lewa, and i think dt lewa would always help d defense bcox he gat more work rate currently than cr7 bcoz he is younger n it may change tinz a little..
d likes if salah n mbappe are perfect wingers n ole wont be dt clueless to start any of both as an attacker or as a top 9 bcoz using dm as wingers will Mk dm track back very fast n help d likes of bissaka n shaw n also choke up d midfield bcox both also av work rate than cr7 currently.
which means alot would av changed, united may still lose but maybe in a convincing way dan watching dt training practice dt city did with united asif united gat 3 men down..
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by paulolee(m): 11:42am On Nov 07, 2021
cr7lomo:

Are serious? Ghosted u say, he was the only one that had a shot on target in the whole game. Man Utd created only one half chance in the whole game and it was a brilliant left volley by him,it simply shows if Manchester plays well , he will score loads of goals. You seem like a biased person , I have sort of noticed your criticism towards Ronaldo at every given point or are you a troll?
ur opinion is based on ur perspective n I cnt change dt....call me wat u like BT m jus making my own opinion without calling others names..
ur cr7 had only one attempt in d full 90 mins n u dnt see it as ghosting all tru d game.. wat abt dt Leicester n Liverpool games? he did hatrick on both games abi?
my point is dt ole hands are tied on building dis team to suit cr7....dis team were winning big games with ole, with same squad without cr7.
dey won city twice last year with a wonderful Pogba n rashford....u guys should stop thinking dt ole cant build a formation or a starting lineup without cr7 bcox it was clear yesterday dt city played united asif united were a man down n dts were cr7 comes in bcoz he was jus waiting for a mistake n fast counter.....u dnt win big games with mistakes..
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by cr7lomo: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2021
paulolee:

u aint getting my point...d only player in ur list dt suit cr7 role is lewa, and i think dt lewa would always help d defense bcox he gat more work rate currently than cr7 bcoz he is younger n it may change tinz a little..
d likes if salah n mbappe are perfect wingers n ole wont be dt clueless to start any of both as an attacker or as a top 9 bcoz using dm as wingers will Mk dm track back very fast n help d likes of bissaka n shaw n also choke up d midfield bcox both also av work rate than cr7 currently......wich means alot would av changed dan watching dt training practice dt city did with united..

So you honestly think if Ronaldo was helping the defense or say Lewandowski was the one in man utd helping the defence, the team will not loose to City or Liverpool or those other games? Or if salah or mbappe were there, they will win those games?grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Its certain that you are either biased, a troll or u are a kindergarten analyst . I know your type, arguing with you is a waste of precious time. Let me look for reasonable analysts that understand the game better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rose bowl. / Your House In School / Arsenal Players Dressed As Superheroes In Fancy Costumes At Christmas Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.