Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. (9733 Views)

Breaking News: These Are the People Killing Igbos - IPOB Revealed / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush / Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by nuggarito: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2019
What I see here is a show of cowardice by Nigerians, Nigerians are the biggest cowards of all time, when herdsmen kills police, you won't hear them say anything, when police kill unarmed civilians, you will not see them talk, when the police shoots unarmed protesters you won't see them talk same scenarios with soldiers and sister forces. It seems anyone with a gun belonging to both military or para can just shoot anybody, other sane countries stand against police brutality and up till now nobody wants to protest. I've got no pity for any policeman that looses his life when he's not in his her line of duty.

2 Likes

Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by Chibuzoc(m): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2019
UdechiHD:
[s]Disclaimer!
Ndigbo have made it clear that:
IPOB don't represent the views and aspirations of our people. There were not elected by anyone in Igboland and therefore acting alone.
As far as Ndigbo are concerned, IPOB are a separatist group, headed by some miscreants. The leadership of this group are domiciled overseas while the local footsoldiers are illiterates and never do wells hustling in their respective localities..
The recent killings of police men at Oraifite the hometown of Barr Ejiofor ( Kanu's Lawyer) was never the handiwork of innocent and law abiding Igbo villagers. The troublemakers know themselves and the police should not hesitate to bring them to book.
The general public, police and army should take note!
[/s]

Trash

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by Cherrybae(f): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2019
Imagine Igbos killing two senior police officers for no just reasons.

This is barbaric and condemn able. I condemn it, I condemn it, I condemn it.

The whole world can now justify that Igbos are terorists group.

FG should as a matter of urgency deploy all security chiefs, the IGP to the SE now and declare a state of emergency immediately.

Igbos must be crushed and made to face the wrath of the land.

Igbos are too wicked, barbaric and worse than Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by sigidi2: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:

FG should as a matter of urgency deploy all security chiefs, the IGP to the SE now and declare a state of emergency immediately.

[/s]
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by AllHailBiafra(m): 10:25am On Dec 03, 2019
Sanchez01:

That said, these guys just gave the Nigerian government a reason to mess them up pretty bad. They should get ready to copy North Korea and even Russia in the coming days.
You sound like a fool, what reason did they give your zoo government before thousands of our members were killed since 2015? Only two terrorists in uniform were claimed to have been killed and you are already running mad, and this is where we're about to enter Genesis we have not even started, what will you be saying by the time we get to Malachi? I salute the courage and bravery of our gallant men there on ground.

Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by andepower: 10:30am On Dec 03, 2019
NIGERIA POLICE RESPOND TO A COMPLAINT OF ASSAULT? VERY STRANGE. ESPECIALLY WITH AN ACP AND A CSP LEADING THE RESPONSE TEAM. THERE IS MORE TO THIS. THE ANAMBRA POLICE AUTHORITY SHOULD TELL US THE TRUTH ON WHAT REALLY PROMPTED THE RAID ON THE BARRISTER'S HOUSE. WITH THE UNEASY CALM OVER ANYTHING IPOB, THE POLICE WOULD HAVE SIMPLY INVITED BARRISTER ORAIFITE TO THEIR OFFICE OR BY COVERT OPS, ASCERTAIN THE TRUTH ABOUT THE COMPLAINT. THERE IS NO HOW BARRISTER ORAIFITE WOULD ENGAGE IN ANYTHING ASSAULT OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY WITHOUT A STAGED PROVOCATION
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by ifyboy60(m): 10:39am On Dec 03, 2019
AkeNathan:

The Police can't prove IPOB committed that crime.
they don't need to prove anything. IPOB got themselves played to the bone.
I hope they don't disturb UN with their cries. ndi uchu.
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by nku5: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2019
gidgiddy:

Dont you find this story strange? The Police go to arrest Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer and IPOB who have never been armed and have never killed anybody attack and kill armed police?

There are questions to be asked.

Why is it that Police say they went to Kanu's Lawyers house but the pictures we see of the burnt patrol car was in the middle of a major road? Does Kanu's Lawyer live on the road?

Also, why were the police men burnt in the back of the patrol car?

There are too many holes in this story, I will wait to hear Kanu's Lawyers version

Gbam! I noticed it when I read the news it just looked too fake. Another question is how can IPOB members with machetes and sticks overwhelm an armed police convoy so easily

The true story will come out.

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by ifyboy60(m): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2019
AllHailBiafra:
You sound like a fool, what reason did they give your zoo government before thousands of our members were killed since 2015? Only two terrorists in uniform were claimed to have been killed and you are already running mad, and this is where we're about to enter Genesis we have not even started, what will you be saying by the time we get to Malachi? I salute the courage and bravery of our gallant men there on ground.

keep using unrelated pictures for ur propaganda.
By the time, the army descends on unu bu IPOB.
Na UN una go cry give. and let me break the news to u, NOBODY GIVES A HOOT.
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by AllHailBiafra(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2019
ifyboy60:

keep using unrelated pictures for ur propaganda.
By the time, the army descends on unu bu IPOB.
Na UN una go cry give. and let me break the news to u, NOBODY GIVES A HOOT.
What you think about IPOB out of hatred and evil mind is absolutely irrelevant to our focuses and achievements in our goals.
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by Johans1991: 11:03am On Dec 03, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Hnmm. God knows I'm getting tired of this country by the day. Please who gave the Police the right to Kill 3 people if true
what are the names and pictures of the 3 people that police killed. Stop fooling yourself.
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by sigidi2: 11:16am On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
what are the names and pictures of the 3 people that police killed. Stop fooling yourself.
[/s]
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by Phred1717: 11:45am On Dec 03, 2019
Let them make this one top news so our 5% mantra oga, bring out all his military might on the ipob. #Shameless
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by gidgiddy: 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
Cherrybae:

And herdsmen who have killed more Policemen than I care to remember will be rewarded with Ruga. If it had been the herdsmen who it was reported that killed the police, you wouldn't have said anything.

If it had been Police who had killed unarmed IPOB, you wouldn't have said anything

But as you saw it was reported that IPOB did the killing, your biased nature came up

Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by gidgiddy: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
NafeesaAA:
ANAMBRA STATE POLICE COMMAND DIARY:

PRESS RELEASE.

ATTACK ON POLICE OFFICERS BY ARMED MEN SUSPECTED TO BE PROSCRIBED IPOB MEMBERS IN ORAIFITE:

On the 2/12/2019 at about 11:30 am,there was a formal complaint against One Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor 'm' (a member of the proscribed IPOB) in Oraifite on alleged case of abduction, assault occasioning harm and malicious damage to property.

2. Following the report, Police Patrol teams led by the Area Commander, Oraifite ACP Oliver Abbey mobilised and rushed to the scene in order to arrest the suspect who declined Police invitation.

I have heard a lot of things but rarely have I heard that an "Assistant Commssioner Of Police" would leave his office to follow a patrol team to effect an arrest based on allegations.

3. However, as soon as Police arrived the house, armed men suspected to be IPOB members descended on the Police, set ablaze one Patrol vehicle and attacked them with rifles and machetes.As a result of the attack, two Police officers whose identities are being withheld were killed by the suspected IPOB members while others were inflicted with machete cuts. The injured personnels were rushed to the Hospital for medical attention and are presently receiving treatment.

As soon as the patrol team arrived at the premises, they were set upon by armed IPOB and the patrol vehicle was burnt. How did the vehicle end up on a major road and not the premises? How did the two people in the back of the patrol get burnt? If I was in the back of a patrol car that was set on fire, I would jump off. Why did the two police men stay to get burnt to death there?

4. Consequently, the Command deployed reinforcements from the State Headquarters comprising of PMF, SARS and Special Anti Cult Units in conjunction with the Army/other Sister agencies who cordoned off the area in order to fish out the culprits,while Joint patrol are still ongoing in the town to prevent further breakdown of law and order.

5. Meanwhile,some arrests were made and the Commissioner of Police CP John B.Abang,fdc who is on his way to the scene has vowed to bring perpetrators of this dastardly act to justice .

SP Haruna Mohammed PPRO Anambra State Police Command,
For -Commissioner of Police Anambra State Command.

One thing is certain, there is no way the events could have happened the way the Police say it did.

The Police go to make an arrest at someone house based on allegations, they are followed by an "ACP". When they arrive, an organisation not known to bare arms or kill people suddenly attacks the police for no reason, burn the patrol vehicle with two Policemen who dont bother to jump off. The vehicle and the bodies miraculously end up on a major road. This is one of the strangest stories I ever heard.
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by Johans1991: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
gidgiddy:

I have heard a lot of things but rarely have I heard that an "Assistant Commssioner Of Police" would leave his office to follow a patrol team to effect an arrest based on allegations.

As soon as the patrol team arrived at the premises, they were set upon by armed IPOB and the patrol vehicle was burnt. How did the vehicle end up on a major road and not the premises? How did the two people in the back of the patrol get burnt? If I was in the back of a patrol car that was set on fire, I would jump off. Why did the two police men stay to get burnt to death there?

One thing is certain, there is no way the events could have happened the way the Police say it did.

The Police go to make an arrest at someone house based on allegations, they are followed by an "ACP". When they arrive, an organisation not known to bare arms or kill people suddenly attacks the police for no reason, burn the patrol vehicle with two Policemen who dont bother to jump off. The vehicle and the bodies miraculously end up on a major road. This is one of the strangest stories I ever heard.
u refused to read where they said they were attack with rifle abi?
No problem, we are waiting for up.
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by sigidi3: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
u refused to read where they said they were attack with rifle abi?
No problem, we are waiting for up.
[/s]
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by jahsharon: 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
NafeesaAA:
BLACK MONDAY IN ANAMBRA. ���
Area Commander Oraifite ACP Oliver Abbey and SARS Commander Ichi CSP Patrick Agbazue killed and burnt beyond recognition by suspected IPOB members today.

Good that you have decided to kill your own brothers because you hate Nigeria. If you had killed Hausa/Fulani policemen, by now God-is-Good Motors would be taking corpses from North to East.
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by Dedetwo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
Anything short of disintegration of Nigeria is a compound fraud. Nigeria must be disintegrated for healthy progress.
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by Prompto: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
The police suppose se inside KANU sitting room de burn now.

gidgiddy:

Dont you find this story strange? The Police go to arrest Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer and IPOB who have never been armed and have never killed anybody attack and kill armed police?

There are questions to be asked.

Why is it that Police say they went to Kanu's Lawyers house but the pictures we see of the burnt patrol car was in the middle of a major road? Does Kanu's Lawyer live on the road?

Also, why were the police men burnt in the back of the patrol car?

There are too many holes in this story, I will wait to hear Kanu's Lawyers version
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by onyfrank: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
NafeesaAA:
BLACK MONDAY IN ANAMBRA. ���
Area Commander Oraifite ACP Oliver Abbey and SARS Commander Ichi CSP Patrick Agbazue killed and burnt beyond recognition by suspected IPOB members today.

These two policemen are not from the North.

These are my thoughts;
1. Thorough investigation should be carried out to know if they where not killed by there colleagues from the other side (Northerner). So that the Northerner who hates IPOB can accuse them , to keep intimidating and killing them (IPOB).

2. To know if truly the killed are policemen or and IPOB members caught, forced police uniform on them and burn them. Then show the world that IPOB killed policemen.

Think am. Everything is possible
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by Yujin(m): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
QuotaSystem:
IPOB are revealing their true terrorist credentials. Since the video of them attacking northerners in buses in Enugu armed with machetes surfaced, I knew they were far from peaceful agitators.

This gruesome murder of Nigeria's security agents is undoubtedly an act of provocation. Finally the smoking gun the security agencies have been looking for might have been found.

I pray the innocents are not harmed in any consequential action by the security forces. They should however uproot those terrorists with all it takes.
Lol. I quoted you because you've been long on Nairaland and your stance have been clear. You and you fulani government can't root out the resistance we are putting to your evil plan against our people and region. You think you have the upper hand at present right? Let's see how it pans out.
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by Yujin(m): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
Cherrybae:

Any informed person reading your post will see that your heart is full of hatred. Your lies and false accusations are beyond compare. Boko haram has killed tens of thousands of people and fulani herdsmen have killed their thousands. How many have IPOB killed? International security organizations have named and graded both groups among the deadliest terrorists organization but no other country or agency have spotted a dent on IPOB save for your useless government. Despite all your proscription, IPOB leaders still travel unimpeded all over the world. Doesn't it speak of how unreliable your government's verdict is? IPOB will continue to stand for the defence of Igboland and Biafran land and the worst you can do is to wage a war which will see to the dismemberment of the evil shithole. Death to the evil contraption.
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by Yujin(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ishilove:
And now you've given them a reason to descend heavily on you guys.

Something smells fishy though. IPOB is made up of chest beating ruffians and riffraffs, and this is not their modus operandi. Could some other criminal elements (besides the average IPOB criminal elements) have hijacked the furore to cause mischief, mayhem and death?
Ishilove, you have to refrain from calling IPOB members criminals. We've not committed any crime against any one. No court of law has found us wanting for any crime from all the false accusations levelled against us by our detractors.
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by Ishilove: 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
Yujin:

Ishilove, you have to refrain from calling IPOB members criminals. We've not committed any crime against any one. No court of law has found us wanting for any crime from all the false accusations levelled against us by our detractors.
Okay Yujin. Sincere apologies if you feel slighted.
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by Yujin(m): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ishilove:

Apology accepted.
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ishilove:

Why apologise to him? Are IPOB not showing those traits? As matter of fact the group are a threat to lives and properties. They don't show it full force because they're not armed yet. Give them arms and you'll understand you made no mistake calling them criminals.
Also mind the way you apologize to IPOB figure heads. They deserve no apology from any one. The group has been proscribed in the east and anyone holding meetings do so at their own risk.
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
Yujin:

Any informed person reading your post will see that your heart is full of hatred. Your lies and false accusations are beyond compare. Boko haram has killed tens of thousands of people and fulani herdsmen have killed their thousands. How many have IPOB killed? International security organizations have named and graded both groups among the deadliest terrorists organization but no other country or agency have spotted a dent on IPOB save for your useless government. Despite all your proscription, IPOB leaders still travel unimpeded all over the world. Doesn't it speak of how unreliable your government's verdict is?[s] IPOB will continue to stand for the defence of Igboland and Biafran land and the worst you can do is to wage a war which will see to the dismemberment of the evil shithole. Death to the evil contraption[/s].
To defend Igboland with thugs right? Restrict movement and illegally distrupt business activies, is that not the plan? The tactics of MASSOB that failed in 2004 in Onitsha will never work again in the east. Our people are smarter than you think.. People are even beginning to see the hypocrisy of the sit at home order and no longer abide by it anymore.
You want to control territories illegally right? The no referendum no longer was the ploy that the SE Governor foiled. Now you want to commence another madness. This time you'll get it hot than Egwu Eke 2.
I think we're due for Egwu Eke 3 in the east. Arm yourselves and let this madness stop once and for all.
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by Ishilove: 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
UdechiHD:
Why apologise to him? Are IPOB not showing those traits? As matter of fact the group are a threat to lives and properties. They don't show it full force because they're not armed yet. Give them arms and you'll understand you made no mistake calling them criminals.
Also mind the way you apologize to IPOB figure heads. They deserve no apology from any one. The group has been proscribed in the east and anyone holding meetings do so at their own risk.
I apologised to Yujin, not IPOB in its entirety. The young man was very civil in his approach and while my views on IPOB and their activities still remain unchanged, I feel I owe one of their members an apology because he is not one of the ruffians that disturb the peace. One good egg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria / Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West / 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.