Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. (9768 Views)

Breaking News: These Are the People Killing Igbos - IPOB Revealed / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush / Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ishilove:

I apologised to Yujin, not IPOB in its entirety. The young man was very civil in his approach and while my views on IPOB and their activities still remains unchanged, I feel the I owe one of their members an apology because he is not one of the ruffians that disturb the peace. One good egg
Yujin is a figure head of IPOB. All of them are known here. The DSS is even taken note of all the troublemakers. In time, all the IPOB propaganda media team disturbing our cyberspace will be hunted down.
Shey they want conflict, they should bring it. We are waiting for them.
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by Ishilove: 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
UdechiHD:
Yujin is a figure head of IPOB. All of them are known here. The DSS is even taken note of all the troublemakers. In time, all the IPOB propaganda media team disturbing our cyberspace will be hunted down.
Are you a security personnel? smiley
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ishilove:

Are you a security personnel? smiley
I'm not one. But I can tell the profiles of many security personnel on Nairaland as well as other Nigerian blogs. You think the social media bill been lobbied by Buhari is a coincidence? It's just a matter of time before both blog owners and potential terrorist find themselves incarcerated.
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
ifyboy60:

keep using unrelated pictures for ur propaganda.
By the time, the army descends on unu bu IPOB.
Na UN una go cry give. and let me break the news to u, NOBODY GIVES A HOOT.
They don't understand. E go clear for their eyes at last. Maybe they don't realize that a vast majority of our people are tired of their nuisance? Those who want conflict should arm themselves. No one is begging anybody. But they shouldn't come and cry of sabotage tomorrow. Because many of us wiil not fold our hands and allow mental patients bring conflict to our doorstep.
The greatest mistake of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB is thinking our people are with them. He is yet to understand the mentality of an average Igbo. Nobody will pick up arms for an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by Litmus: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10669595_img20191017090207_jpeg1fc6adeab58599e70d306a95ce8e9532

Woman, child die in petrol tanker fire incident in onitsha - ZUBBYBLOG

http://www.zubbyblog.com.ng/

Moderators should prevent pictures such as these if for no other reason than respecting the privacy of victims relatives.
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by Ishilove: 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
UdechiHD:
I'm not one. But I can tell the profiles of many security personnel on Nairaland as well as other Nigerian blogs. You think the social media bill been lobbied by Buhari is a coincidence? It's just a matter of time before both blog owners and potential terrorist find themselves incarcerated.
Wow...
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by Ishilove: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
Litmus:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10669595_img20191017090207_jpeg1fc6adeab58599e70d306a95ce8e9532

Woman, child die in petrol tanker fire incident in onitsha - ZUBBYBLOG

http://www.zubbyblog.com.ng/

Moderators should prevent pictures such as these if for no other reason than respecting the privacy of victims relatives.
Why will anyone post such a despicable picture? Have we all lost our moral compasses? Some bloggers deserve quality gaol time.
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ishilove:

Why will anyone post such a despicable picture? Have we all lost our moral compasses? Some bloggers deserve quality gaol time.
Now you understand IPOB propaganda. Someone had to go post an Onitsha fire incident to prove a useless point.
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by Litmus: 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
edited
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by Litmus: 11:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ishilove:

Niaraland can be sinister and oddly anti Nigeria, which lead me often to wonder if the site still belongs to Shaun. Just a few days ago, I wrote something of an alternative view on Yahoo Boys and the post was deleted a few hours later. Yet Niraland are loath to edit or delete even posts that flagrantly disregard their own censorship rules, especially if those posts are bent on stoking ethnic resentments utilizing inflammatory falsehoods.

I have my doubts a Nigerian posted those images. However, the Nigerian forum owners and moderators are guilty of tolerating these grotesques’ behaviours and are indeed morally questionable in this regards
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by ifyboy60(m): 5:23am On Dec 04, 2019
UdechiHD:
They don't understand. E go clear for their eyes at last. Maybe they don't realize that a vast majority of our people are tired of their nuisance? Those who want conflict should arm themselves. No one is begging anybody. But they shouldn't come and cry of sabotage tomorrow. Because many of us wiil not fold our hands and allow mental patients bring conflict to our doorstep.
The greatest mistake of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB is thinking our people are with them. He is yet to understand the mentality of an average Igbo. Nobody will pick up arms for an idiot.

the iberibes closed their minds to reason.
always ready to spill trash from their mouths.
nothing ever enters their heads but stupidity, if they want to fight they should stop chest beating and get good arms, I wish them luck. but when they are dealt with I don't want tears flooding the whole place.

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by Yujin(m): 6:22am On Dec 04, 2019
UdechiHD:
Listen you impostor masquerading as Onye-Igbo, I care not what your DSS is monitoring because my conscience is very clear and devoid of any evil ploy. Innocent people have been arrested and killed by your DSS. They have no conscience and honour. I don't respect such people. My aim has been made known for all to see. We want freedom from the shackles that the runners of Nigeria has placed on my people. You and many like you are just willing slaves whose lives will be snuffed out when you're no more of any use. You've not spoken about the hunting down of the terrorist fulani herdsmen who have killed thousands of people but here you are urging the killing of a peaceful group of people fighting for their fundamental human right. For the fact that you have to impersonate to air your opinion simply robs you of any iota of legitimacy. So, I won't waste my time on you.
Be sure of one thing; the continues killing of IPOB members who have not extorted any one like you accused us will not be tolerated forever. Everyone can bleed given the right conditions. Buhari has forcefully taken your lands and created settlements for fulanis from other countries yet you remained silent. It is I and my brothers who seek not your land but rather to control our own land and destiny that you have termed an enemy. Well everything is getting to the crescendo since you guys got to temerity to attack a lawyer of an accused of such a big case. We shall see how it ends.
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by Yujin(m): 6:36am On Dec 04, 2019
UdechiHD:
Are you scared of 'our people' picking up arms? You think your mundane reverse psychology will work among Biafrans? Do you think Biafrans don't see and feel the heavy dead weight you put on them? All those families grieving from your fulani herdsmen killings; do you bother to know how they're coping? All the extortion your police have been subjecting to motorists; do you think it is palatable to them? All the neglect of the infrastructure and denial of prime developments; do you think we're so ignorant of the debilitating effect it has had on our society? You guys think you can run a country the way you're doing? If our region has been treated fairly, then an average man will not listen to some one calling for a referendum. That millions of our people willingly comply with our request for the peaceful protest of staying at home all these while is a testament that we are echoing their feelings. If you want to contest my submissions, why not support a referendum? We know your best bet is by the barrel but even it will lose its efficacy with the passage of time occasioned by the turn of events. Stop being an impostor and come out in your full capacity as the rabid Igbo hater that you are.
Re: Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. by Yujin(m): 7:00am On Dec 04, 2019
UdechiHD:
Why apologise to him? Are IPOB not showing those traits? As matter of fact the group are a threat to lives and properties. They don't show it full force because they're not armed yet. Give them arms and you'll understand you made no mistake calling them criminals.
Also mind the way you apologize to IPOB figure heads. They deserve no apology from any one. The group has been proscribed in the east and anyone holding meetings do so at their own risk.
See the one full of hatred hyperventilating. Ordinary cultists and political thugs carry arms to do destruction isn't it? Getting arms like you think isn't that difficult so, for the fact that we aren't armed is because we don't believe that violence is the first or best way to solve a political problem. However, if the situation of self preservation comes up, we would be foolish to remain docile. Our case stem from how we over the years have seen our people and land treated so unjustly. Our case is genuine.
As for proscription, we still hold our meetings all over Biafran land and the world over. Why don't you go and arrest all our people and lock them up? We've seen people who did worse than your ilk yet the evil entity they so tried to keep intact still fell apart. Yours will be no different. Meanwhile, I pray that your land specifically be used to give foreign fulani herdsmen a settlement in your region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aunty Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Set To Be Named As Finance Minister / Nigeria Opens Dialogue With Cameroon On Bakassi / Abia Central: He Remains Our Senator - Labour Party Rejects Nwokocha's Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.