Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,213 members, 7,846,025 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Nigerians To Pay N1m Fine If They Hire Undocumented Migrants From January 2020 - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians To Pay N1m Fine If They Hire Undocumented Migrants From January 2020 (20101 Views)

Inside Life: Daddy Asked To Pay N1m To Claim Teenage Son's Corpse At Ayinke Las / How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 / Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Pay N1m Fine If They Hire Undocumented Migrants From January 2020 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
What about Okada riders who are from Niger Republic and Chad and are self employed?
Re: Nigerians To Pay N1m Fine If They Hire Undocumented Migrants From January 2020 by djbussy(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
Chicken change. 50million will be better income for Nigeria for undocumented foreigners in Nigeria. They come here to treat some workers like modernized slaves and pack money to there country. U need to see how some countries aboard treat undocumented Nigerians abroad.
Re: Nigerians To Pay N1m Fine If They Hire Undocumented Migrants From January 2020 by LZAA: 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
post=84583461:

This is the change we voted for.
Slow and steady we are getting there as a nation.
Slow and steady Nigeria will be great again.

This is part of the important ways to fish out charlatans from our country.
Charlatans that the evil minded politicians import from neighboring countries to cause unrest and mayhem in our nation.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari as he is doing all he can to make our great nation work again from the bastardized years of the locust and looters.

God bless Nigeria.
Shatap

Re: Nigerians To Pay N1m Fine If They Hire Undocumented Migrants From January 2020 by Godwin2am(m): 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
here at dangote refinery there's a particular company that brings in Togolese and other African countries men to do its work saying Nigerians are lazy. these Togolese are their contractor and they have no legal documents. I have a very large information about them but don't know how to go about it
Re: Nigerians To Pay N1m Fine If They Hire Undocumented Migrants From January 2020 by webngnews: 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerians To Pay N1m Fine If They Hire Undocumented Migrants From January 2020 by toye440: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
Thesame ones that voted.
Re: Nigerians To Pay N1m Fine If They Hire Undocumented Migrants From January 2020 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
I hope all those abokis riding "Keke Marwa and Okada" in V.I will be dealt with because they normally constitute nuisance to traffic because about 90% of them are from Niger republic
Re: Nigerians To Pay N1m Fine If They Hire Undocumented Migrants From January 2020 by CSTR2: 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Godwin2ampost=84591898:
here at dangote refinery there's a particular company that brings in Togolese and other African countries men to do its work saying Nigerians are lazy. these Togolese are their contractor and they have no legal documents. I have a very large information about them but don't know how to go about it
Go to immigration office nearest to you.
Check online
Re: Nigerians To Pay N1m Fine If They Hire Undocumented Migrants From January 2020 by Cheeryfeet: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
The federal government should first arrest and deport all their brothers riding bike in Lagos
Re: Nigerians To Pay N1m Fine If They Hire Undocumented Migrants From January 2020 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
Who in his/her Right frame of mind would want to live or work illegally in Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians To Pay N1m Fine If They Hire Undocumented Migrants From January 2020 by Lambarry1: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Lol I cant laugh....even the people born and living in Nigeria since 19 kokoro are the documented....its like am in a trance reading this that Naija is talking of undocumented immigrants Hahahahahaha
Re: Nigerians To Pay N1m Fine If They Hire Undocumented Migrants From January 2020 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
Kendumazy:
Honestly, this isn't a bad idea. This will at least put fears into those Indians, Lebanese, Chinese workers here who thinks they are God over us that the system has changed and their is a likelihood of deportation if they should do anyhow. Nice one!

8GB atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Nice gift for your clients this season. Check my signature below to contact me.
. .. I need ooh contact me plss. 07086442489
Re: Nigerians To Pay N1m Fine If They Hire Undocumented Migrants From January 2020 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
Upright750:
Do this government knew how many millions of Nigerians working in other countries without working documents .. this government like throwing stones without check.mating his or her glass houses ..

It a pity this is coming out from a Nigerian who so desire change shame on you since two wrong Nah make a right
Re: Nigerians To Pay N1m Fine If They Hire Undocumented Migrants From January 2020 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
Godwin2am:
pls just go to the nearest immigration office or just take their number and call dem if you can't go ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay N1m Fine If They Hire Undocumented Migrants From January 2020 by jaxxy(m): 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
This ones will just be passing laws like savages because they feel they are in the position to.
Re: Nigerians To Pay N1m Fine If They Hire Undocumented Migrants From January 2020 by Ilekokonit: 3:00am On Dec 04, 2019
No big deal. If you employ 1 illegal immigrant in the UK and you are caught, you will be fined £10,000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Pay N1m Fine If They Hire Undocumented Migrants From January 2020 by VanGun: 8:48am On Dec 04, 2019
ogbetaNews:
The Federal Government has insisted that any undocumented alien that fails to take part in the e-registration of the Nigeria Immigration Service will be deported after the January 12, 2020 deadline.

The NIS spokesman, Sunday James, who stated this in a telephone interview with The PUNCH, also said any Nigerian who engaged undocumented migrants as security guards, nannies or housemaids could be sentenced to seven years in jail and fined N1m by the court as from January 2020.
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

The NIS also said aliens who failed to participate in the ongoing e-registration would be deported and might be barred from returning to Nigeria.

James admonished Nigerian employers of irregular migrants to encourage them to register with the NIS in order to avoid the stiff sanctions awaiting defaulters.

He stated that the concerned foreigners, including ECOWAS nationals, had till January 12 to register on the NIS portal.

James disclosed that over 30,000 migrants had registered in the Federal Capital Territory since the programme started in July.

https://punchng.com/jan-12-date-for-illegal-aliens-deportation-stands-fg/amp/
Re: Nigerians To Pay N1m Fine If They Hire Undocumented Migrants From January 2020 by Scamperlee(m): 8:49am On Dec 04, 2019
Kindly download and listen to my latest gyration song titled "Osomo" by Scamper.
http://www.naijapals.com/music/Oshomo_Scamper-103031
https://clyp.it/3t14rlrm
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/id1481739290

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians, Gambians, Italians, Albanians Arrested In Italy Drug Bust / 5 Reasons Why Men Commit Suicide Than Women In Nigeria-from A Female Perspective / Church Where Desmond Tutu Was Buried, St George's Cathedral Set On Fire!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.