Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) (58566 Views)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / Landlord, Wife Cut Tenant's Face Over Quit Notice / Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by klassd(m): 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hungry girls
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by nick50(m): 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
If u see the way dem use to call themselves sweet names u will think they love themselves

2 Likes

Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by Coldie(m): 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
Imagine if this one na olosho and u bang her no gree cum, and una start to quarrel inside room... LoL. You are a goner

1 Like

Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by ttts(m): 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
Scarred for the rest of her life....
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
Probably a roba girl residing in Igbo land undecided
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by realstars: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
Every thing without understanding is a problem, no conditions are permanent, soon the old shall be the past, and the new look you shall keep for the rest of ya life

Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by phyya(f): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Biting the hand that fed you...ahh she does not even have shame
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
According to the report, the man gave Umeh N2000 to treat Onyinyechi and at the end of the day, N950 remained from the N2000 which made the ladies get into an argument over who would spend it.

It was gathered that Onyinyechi cornered Umeh and brought out a sharp object to attack her.

She did this to her friend because of money wey no reach 3 dollars

Dis one no be friend, na devil!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Wicked girl angry angry
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by sisisioge: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Chai! All these crazzy razz girls sef!
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by Bluffly: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Oyinyechi should be tried for attempted murder. Umeh is the one who has the male friend and she asked him for money to treat Oyinyechi. Whatever that remains doesn't concern Oyinyechi. Oyinyechi is a devil and poverty stricken. She shouldn't be the type that should be found around well meaning friends.

I wish Umeh the strength to get over this and she must get justice as jail term and financial compensation for and from Oyinyechi. Where she can't get financial compensation, Oyinyechi should serve 20 years for defacing Umeh because she has given Umeh a life sentence of Face defacement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
Meet The Wickedest Jezebel culprit, Onyiyechi Abaruo angry

5 Likes

Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
i'm a woman but sometimes when men say women have fish brains I'm always forced to agree with them completely.. disfigured another woman's face cos of 950..now tell me what would have happened if that money was actually 950k...
We really need to learn to overlook somethings..
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by Expert17: 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Probably a roba girl residing in Igbo land undecided

check the name, bfor u type ur rubbish.......
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by KanuSE: 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
Igbos again! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by Gabbyosun: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
Naira or dollar$
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by skyfather09(m): 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
No level...
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by RamseyBolton: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
Once you know someone has a very negative energy, try and stay away from the person as much as possible. It just takes a very silly situation for them to use to show themselves.
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by Bluffly: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Meet The Jezebel culprit, Onyiyechi Abaruo
This one na "omo I never chop". She looks evil and stupid personified.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by KanuSE: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
Divinelady:
i'm a woman but sometimes when men say women have fish brains I'm always forced to agree with them completely.. disfigured another woman's face cos of 950..now tell me what would have happened if that money was actually 950k...

Calm down, what of that Igbo guy who killed his blood brother coz of #500. smiley
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by skyfather09(m): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Meet The Jezebel culprit, Onyiyechi Abaruo
short babes are the devil.

1 Like

Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
Divinelady:

I take God beg you, agree for yourself say you get fish brain. So many women around the globe doing wonderful things- don't drag them into your NL comment. Thank you nne.

KanuSE:

Calm down, what of that Igbo guy who killed his blood brother coz of #500. smiley

No mind her. In fact, she might be right with the fish brain talk, because you will hardly ever see a guy throw another man under the bus. Irrespective of what he did or what men do on the daily.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by RamseyBolton: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
nick50:
If u see the way dem use to call themselves sweet names u will think they love themselves

I'm more comfortable with men that will call you "idiot", etc but you know its actually a joke
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
Broke ass bitches na this kind girls dey go fvck their mans friend behind her!gbenu si atenu girls shawarma girls
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by MrCork: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
MGab25:
A horrible incident has occurred in Umuahia, Abia state after a lady identified as Onyinyechi Abaruo allegedly attacked her friend over money.

The lady reportedly disfigured her friend Chikaodi Umeh's face.

According to the report given by a source close to the ladies, a disagreement over who gets to spend N950 between the ladies led to the attack. It was reported that the incident had occurred on Friday, November 28, after three friends went out for drinks.

It was said that two of the friends, Umeh and Nene, were at the bar together with Umeh's male friend.

Onyinyechi came to join later when Umeh's male friend was about to leave.

Umeh begged her male friend to give her money to entertain Onyinyechi who just arrived.

According to the report, the man gave Umeh N2000 to treat Onyinyechi and at the end of the day, N950 remained from the N2000 which made the ladies get into an argument over who would spend it.

It was gathered that Onyinyechi cornered Umeh and brought out a sharp object to attack her.

https://www.yugo.com.ng/lady-disfigures-her-friends-face-over-n950-photos/

but why are IBO people & IBO women always cutting people's face?... is this legal in IBO states(no oofeense) angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by Lonelypacifist6: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
Your fellow brother would insult you and make fun of you but you know it's a joke and you won't take it to heart, but women would praise themselves and call themselves sweet names but behind, they open a can of worms and bare their secret open.

1 Like

Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by AmazingELixir: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
grin

Just negode girls.
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
Because of 950! Just $3!
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by MedicH: 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
Empty things. I don't date broke men crew. Worthless things. That one face don wreck for all eternity. 950 wtf
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by KanuSE: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
Officialgarri:
I repeat again that the most daring thing any human on earth can do is to drag money with Igbo

You can drag power, drag positions, drag food.... But never drag money

Dangerous thing to do. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by KanuSE: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
MrCork:

but why are IBO people & IBO wome always cutting people's face?... is this legal in IBO states(no oofeense) angry

Lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) / "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) / Protesters Storm Shoprite, MTN Offices In Lugbe, Abuja Over Xenophobia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.