Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) (58575 Views)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / Landlord, Wife Cut Tenant's Face Over Quit Notice / Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by Yxxx: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
28th of November wasThursday not Friday.
Stop confusing my date of birth.
As for the lady...
My deepest sympathy, no more selfies.
We should be careful of the kind of companies we keep�
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by Smartwave: 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
Treasure17:
Imagine! You disfigured someone's face cause of 950. So much frustration in the land.
which frustration Come out with Truth, she is just showing "Her Ashewo" character
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

What's this one saying? undecided

Oh! Are you trying to tell me that easterners are murderers?

Get out of my face!
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by joshuanwankwo(m): 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
why must this happen in abia ?
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by joshuanwankwo(m): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
MrCork:

but why are IGBO people & IGBO women always cutting people's face?... is this legal in IGBO states(no oofeense) angry

yea,

and if u vex me, i can cut off yours
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by joshuanwankwo(m): 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
KanuSE:

Their women are savages - ask their men.

yet igbos are perinnually asked why they dont marry women from other tribes.
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by victorian(f): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
naijacentric:
you are right tho but i am not generalising. But you are sectional all classes of women can be peaceful or terrible don't women not complain of wicked bosses? Good for you if you have good circle of female friends but it doesn't mean they don't have their bad sides because they are married or successful.

If it's bad sides? Every human being has a bad side, including men.
No body is a saint and no one is holy including myself.

But at the end, I watch out for having good natured successful married woman around me. Do u know why I zeroed on married women?

I zeroed on them, because they won't envy me. Especially the young married women who have successful lives, they don't envy my looks, they don't envy my pedigree, even though they admire where I come from and they don't have time to club or start scheming on how to sleep with my man, likewise me I don't have time to start scheming on how to take their husbands. In short I'm not a back stabber.
So it's a win win situation and my friends are not much. Just three of us. And one of them looks like me, we both like ourselves to pieces. cheesy Her husband knows he can't come between our friendship. He's always amazed how we get on well. Even if we have minor issues once in a while, we quickly talk about it and settle it between us. We dey settle ourself by ourselves lol.

Sighs such a she's a nice warm lady.

I'm not saying single ladies are bad o. But I don't want to even check and know. It's easier for a single lady to envy and despise her single friend that looks better and lives better than her. I don't need such negative energy and thoughts around me.

If lil female kids of age 8years and 10years of one my neighbors can just despise me for nothing, because their dad greets me and we tend to gist at the full glare of neighbours? I wonder what adult single ladies will feel like? The mere thought of those kids not liking me, makes me wary of hanging out or being close to singles. But the wife likes me, his son likes me but those lil daughters of his? Mehn it's as if I'm their rival cheesy
Chai! That's female kids o!
So I notice such sometimes and I simply stick with mothers and married ladies.
And I will still say, we all have a bad side which we are all trying to keep in check.
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by yusman14(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
Geminita1:
Just because of one woman, you want to throw the rest of us under the bus.

Do you or the women around you fight carelessly like this? or are you just desperate.
she is right..women always expose themselves too much..we guys get guys code
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by webngnews: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
Oh
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by Splendor27: 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Am not surprised,cuz DAT people lust over money....
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
victorian:
Na WA o shocked

Thank God for the kind of friends I have. Purely married young ladies.

I dont move with single ladies. It's either I move alone, or move with companion or male friends.
Then my married female friends? Most times they are busy at home, taking care of their families in the evening. And I like it that way.
Most times we don't get to see sef. Only on chats and calls.

Na WA o.
Just too bad.

Are you married?

Would you like to hear a married female repeat what you just typed to your hearing?
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by victorian(f): 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
koyyes:

Are you married?

Would you like to hear a married female repeat what you just typed to your hearing?

I'm not married.

There is nothing wrong with what I said.

If I'm married and my married friend said same thing? I don't see anything wrong in it.
Cause when I eventually get married, evenings will be for my family. Uninterrupted family time with my kids and Oga.

So I wonder whats wrong with what I typed.

Naturally I'm a loner.

It's growth of biz and my brand that made me this outspoken, friendly and funny.
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
victorian:

I'm not married.

There is nothing wrong with what I said.

If I'm married and my married friend said same thing? I don't see anything wrong in it.
Cause when I eventually get married, evenings will be for my family. Uninterrupted family time with my kids and Oga.

So I wonder whats wrong with what I typed.

Everything is wrong with it and its sad that you don't know that.

Every demeaning statement made towards single ladies are born out of the insecurities of men and married women. People pick on careless statements made by people and make it their own.

If tomorrow, you find out that most of your married and 'successful' friends develop your mentality and start avoiding you, what will you do?

The thread topic talks about two supposed friends fighting...you decided to make it about their single status. Do married women not fight too?

Then you use the word 'successful'....this is why they say females are not united. And believe me, its all born out of inferiority complex.

Sad.
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by victorian(f): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
koyyes:

Everything is wrong with it and its sad that you don't know that.

Every demeaning statement made towards single ladies are born out of the insecurities of men and married women. People pick on careless statements made by people and make it their own.

If tomorrow, you find out that most of your married and 'successful' friends develop your mentality and start avoiding you, what will you do?

Wow! I didn't know it's demeaning to single ladies. sad

All the single ladies, I apologise Biko , from the depth of my heart.

I didn't mean to make you all feel bad. By saying I associate with young married ladies. Its nothing personal but although it has kept me out of trouble.

But If all my married friend avoid me, I don't have issues with it.

I'm OK being alone. It's not a problem for me too .

I got used to been a loner, as the years went by after loosing my immediate family along the line. It became part of me.

Honestly I don't have issues with it. As long as I'm working and not idle without a job? Then I'm good to go.

I remember in the past, my school mates back then who got married avoided me and cut off from me, initially I didn't understand I felt sad they did, lemme not lie. And I kept to myself.

But after loosing all I hold dear in my life, I learnt how to live alone and make my life easy going , no fights, no Troubles and it's peaceful.

But single ladies love you all. kiss I didn't mean it the way koyyes, is looking at it.
I'm also single too.
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
victorian:

Wow! I didn't know it's demeaning to single ladies. sad

All the single ladies, I apologise Biko , from the depth of my heart.

I didn't mean to make you all feel bad. By saying I associate with young married ladies. Its nothing personal but although it has kept me out of trouble.

But If all my married friend avoid me, I don't have issues with it.

I'm OK being alone. It's not a problem for me too .

I got used to been a loner, as the years went by after loosing my immediate family along the line. It became part of me.

Honestly I don't have issues with it. As long as I'm working and not idle without a job? Then I'm good to go.

I remember in the past, my school mates back then who got married avoided me and cut off from me, initially I didn't understand I felt sad they did, lemme not lie. And I kept to myself.

But after loosing all I hold dear in my life, I learnt how to live alone and make my life easy going , no fights, no Troubles and it's peaceful.

But single ladies love you all. kiss I didn't mean it the way koyyes, is looking at it.
I'm also single too.

Thank goodness you admit you were sad when you were avoided by your former school mates in the past. I put it to you that you will feel worse now if history repeated itself regardless of what you have been through.

No man/woman is an island.
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by mapet: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
Treasure17:
Imagine! You disfigured someone's face cause of 950. So much frustration in the land.

Bros,

Don't know how your thinking works....but this is not frustration, this is pure wickedness
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by mapet: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
Officialgarri:
I repeat again that the most daring thing any human on earth can do is to drag money with Igbo

You can drag power, drag positions, drag food.... But never drag money

Except I don't get you, what value can we deduce from this statement of your with or without this story in context?
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by victorian(f): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
koyyes:

Thank goodness you admit you were sad when you were avoided by your former school mates in the past. I put it to you that you will feel worse now if history repeated itself regardless of what you have been through.

No man/woman is an island.

Nope I won't feel worse if it happens again.

Nothing hurts me anymore. I can get angry but not hurt.

You cut me off? Fine. I will feel nothing

You don't cut me off? Fine as well. I will still feel nothing

I don't take those things to heart. God knows I don't anymore.

My friends are amazed at my kind of mind. But that's me.
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by Favy1235(f): 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Women and their envious and jealous nature.
It didnt start today and it won't end today.
My maternal aunt was poisoned through food by her best frnd who was her roommate bk then in the university days.
The two ate the same food but the friend was cautious not to eat the poisoned part which my aunt ended up eating.
All thanks to my grandma my aunt would have been a dead person by now.
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by MrCork: 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
joshuanwankwo:

yea,

and if u vex me, i can cut off yours

Bro don't make me rub my big CORK on ya nose!!(real talk) angry
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
I know these ladies were graduates.

Will 950 treat the injury? No.

Will 950 deliver you from police station? No.

Now tell me, what did you learnt from school,, what knowledge, nothing but stupidity..

Men can even kill for #50 ....NIGERIAN YOUTH ARE LAZY,, CHILDREN WERE ABOUT TO JOIN...
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
Treasure17:
Na Buhari caused this one too? Make she go beg him village witch. Stupid ladies!
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by naijacentric(m): 6:33am On Dec 04, 2019
victorian:

If it's bad sides? Every human being has a bad side, including men.
No body is a saint and no one is holy including myself.

But at the end, I watch out for having good natured successful married woman around me. Do u know why I zeroed on married women?

I zeroed on them, because they won't envy me. Especially the young married women who have successful lives, they don't envy my looks, they don't envy my pedigree, even though they admire where I come from and they don't have time to club or start scheming on how to sleep with my man, likewise me I don't have time to start scheming on how to take their husbands. In short I'm not a back stabber.
So it's a win win situation and my friends are not much. Just three of us. And one of them looks like me, we both like ourselves to pieces. cheesy Her husband knows he can't come between our friendship. He's always amazed how we get on well. Even if we have minor issues once in a while, we quickly talk about it and settle it between us. We dey settle ourself by ourselves lol.

Sighs such a she's a nice warm lady.

I'm not saying single ladies are bad o. But I don't want to even check and know. It's easier for a single lady to envy and despise her single friend that looks better and lives better than her. I don't need such negative energy and thoughts around me.

If lil female kids of age 8years and 10years of one my neighbors can just despise me for nothing, because their dad greets me and we tend to gist at the full glare of neighbours? I wonder what adult single ladies will feel like? The mere thought of those kids not liking me, makes me wary of hanging out or being close to singles. But the wife likes me, his son likes me but those lil daughters of his? Mehn it's as if I'm their rival cheesy
Chai! That's female kids o!
So I notice such sometimes and I simply stick with mothers and married ladies.
And I will still say, we all have a bad side which we are all trying to keep in check.
you are still off course its very obvious with this your epistle. Na wa to u
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by Bahddo(m): 7:35am On Dec 04, 2019
So is this an example of gender-based violence? Or is it okay because the culprit is also female?

When women aren't arranging to gang up on another woman and beat her up, they are disfiguring her with weapons, or beating up a helpless child daily.

Heartless souls.
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by dederocs(m): 7:51am On Dec 04, 2019
Dumb slay vultures.
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by Nmezor(f): 10:45am On Dec 04, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by TruthSpeaker: 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
Many suspicious stories online. If this really happened, then it is a pathetic case. The doctor that did the stitches on the face did a horrible job. Haphazard stitches as though it were done on an ass.
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by NaeChris: 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
Women and violence. Yet they are the ones shouting say no to violence against women.
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by Fxwarrior: 9:40am On Dec 18, 2019
MGab25:
A horrible incident has occurred in Umuahia, Abia state after a lady identified as Onyinyechi Abaruo allegedly attacked her friend over money.

The lady reportedly disfigured her friend Chikaodi Umeh's face.

According to the report given by a source close to the ladies, a disagreement over who gets to spend N950 between the ladies led to the attack. It was reported that the incident had occurred on Friday, November 28, after three friends went out for drinks.

It was said that two of the friends, Umeh and Nene, were at the bar together with Umeh's male friend.

Onyinyechi came to join later when Umeh's male friend was about to leave.

Umeh begged her male friend to give her money to entertain Onyinyechi who just arrived.

According to the report, the man gave Umeh N2000 to treat Onyinyechi and at the end of the day, N950 remained from the N2000 which made the ladies get into an argument over who would spend it.

It was gathered that Onyinyechi cornered Umeh and brought out a sharp object to attack her.

https://www.yugo.com.ng/lady-disfigures-her-friends-face-over-n950-photos/

Logically, technically and honestly speaking Umeh should have the change since its her boyfriend released the money to her personally.

Now she treated her friend well by hosting her but see how the Jezebel paid her back.

I guess jealousy drove the act. Women are their own worse enemies.
Re: Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) by citadels(f): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
Thank God I don't keep friends. People should know the kind of friends they make and keep. This is a DEVIL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) / Protesters Storm Shoprite, MTN Offices In Lugbe, Abuja Over Xenophobia (photos) / 11-Year-Old Boy Steals School Bus, Crashes It During Chase By Police In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.