Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

This Will Help You Financially - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Will Help You Financially (239 Views)

My 6 Powerful Skills To Make You Financially Free From Struggling. / Graphic Designing :A Digital Skill That Can Make You Financially Stable / These 6 Tips Will Help You Get An Ideal Job In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Will Help You Financially by npage01(m): 12:17am On Dec 03, 2019
Getting a good paying job in Nigeria is now like a needle in a haysack. Unless one has a strong connection of course. Around me I can't even pinpoint up to 3 . I am not talking about menial jobs that pay 50k downwards. I mean well paying jobs with potential career growth. Unemployment in Nigeria is at unprecedented levels. . It prompts the question do these jobs exist?
So how many people do you know either friends or relatives that managed to secure these decent jobs that pay 100kupward?
This is why am Here to help a few Nigerians.
Forget that job search. With Just #2,000, I will show you how to become financially free and earn good money as an indirect contractor without investing a dime.

I do this and it is my testimonial am sharing with you. This practical. Not MMM, Network or cash investment.
I have a reputation to protect.

Interested persons should contact me on Whatsapp 08126678865.
This is no scam
Re: This Will Help You Financially by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:59am On Dec 03, 2019
you want to show people how to be financially free, yet are begging online people for #400?! if you were indeed the man that you are (aka preacher of the gospel) and you were 100% sure about the above BS you are claiming, then you would do it for free and ask people to pay you, as soon as they are making millions upon millions.... if you dont trust them to pay you 400 AFTER you've shown them how to make thousands then why would you expect them to trust YOU and pay 400 to a stranger online talking rubbish?!?

if you are that desperate for 400Nairas then you are just a two bit fraudster trying to enrich yourself #400 at a time.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Field Sales Agent / Job Opportunity / Account Officer In Telecommunication Company/ NTA Road Rumuokwuta-port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.