Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

People Drag Policeman On The Floor After Shooting A Driver Because Of N100. VIDE - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / People Drag Policeman On The Floor After Shooting A Driver Because Of N100. VIDE (684 Views)

Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) / Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop / Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Drag Policeman On The Floor After Shooting A Driver Because Of N100. VIDE by nairafame(m): 7:19am On Dec 03, 2019
People dragged, beat a Policeman after shooting a driver because of N1OO at Uso akure ondo state yesterday.

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/12/people-beat-policeman-on-floor-after.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx9lM29hhSU

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mind44

Re: People Drag Policeman On The Floor After Shooting A Driver Because Of N100. VIDE by nairafame(m): 7:20am On Dec 03, 2019
Policeman and dragging on the floor.... hun
Re: People Drag Policeman On The Floor After Shooting A Driver Because Of N100. VIDE by Davash222(m): 7:22am On Dec 03, 2019
They lynched two yesterday in Anambra and now this. As a Policeman on duty, be careful how you oppress, brutalize or harass innocent civilians, people are not smiling in this buhari's next level.

Advice no be curse.
Re: People Drag Policeman On The Floor After Shooting A Driver Because Of N100. VIDE by Davash222(m): 7:28am On Dec 03, 2019
nairafame:
Policeman and dragging on the floor.... hun
The sight is beautiful in my eyes. It's like beholding a fresh, alluring, succulent, and spirit-filled breast early in the morning.
Re: People Drag Policeman On The Floor After Shooting A Driver Because Of N100. VIDE by Nwodosis(m): 7:29am On Dec 03, 2019
grin
Re: People Drag Policeman On The Floor After Shooting A Driver Because Of N100. VIDE by Skyfornia(m): 7:34am On Dec 03, 2019
Good one...if this had happened in the east, some dirty people will start blaming Igbos. Nigeria will never be great until one of these two things is accomplished.

1. Become unified in one voice and do away with ethnic and religious differences.

2. Allow the Igbos to go.

If you ask me, I'll go for the latter.
Re: People Drag Policeman On The Floor After Shooting A Driver Because Of N100. VIDE by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 03, 2019
Hehe e b lyke say the table don sey turn o.
Re: People Drag Policeman On The Floor After Shooting A Driver Because Of N100. VIDE by partnerbizn4(m): 7:47am On Dec 03, 2019
those guys are always wicked. Police ee
Re: People Drag Policeman On The Floor After Shooting A Driver Because Of N100. VIDE by iSlayer: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2019
I used to hear people complain of Nigerian policemen a lot. I really didn't get it maybe because they were usually on my side: My dad likes making them friends with them.

I didn't realize how wicked these people were until I went to bail my friend who was whisked during mass arrest and they requested 50k and kept me begging under the sun for the next 4 hours.

(1) (Reply)

Two Men Arrested And Brutally Injured For Robbing Girls Through IG As Modelling / Man Use Cigarette In His Mouth To Light Fireworks, Hand Catches Fire. VIDEO / Two Ladies Fight Over One Man On Vals Day Lol � �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.