Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son, On N150million Customized Diamond Necklace - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son, On N150million Customized Diamond Necklace (3841 Views)

Portable Acquires Multimillion Customized Diamond Chain (video) / Cesar Giron Gives Davido Customized Diamond Chain, Barrel Of Martell (Video) / Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son, On N150million Customized Diamond Necklace by Naijmobile: 7:29am On Dec 03, 2019
Popular Afro-beat singer Davido aka Omo Baba Olowo has bought a new Diamond-encrusted DMW customized chain from American Jeweler, Ice Box Zahir. The singer who released his new Album ‘A Good Time’ two weeks ago is definitely living up to the title of his new project.

The jewelry lover who never stops showing off his new pieces took to his Social pages to announce the completion of his customized chain dedicated to reveal the face of his son. Davido’s new DMW customized chain cost around N150,000,000 ($401k), Famous US celebrity Jeweler,Ice Box claims.

The chain has the 30BG inscription on it: A map of Africa and Nigeria: The Naira sign and the DMW Logo with the head of his son, Ifeany as the main pendant.

https://naijmobile.com/davido-reveals-the-face-of-his-son-ifeanyi-on-n150million-customized-diamond-necklace/

Lalasticlala

Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son, On N150million Customized Diamond Necklace by Skyfornia(m): 7:30am On Dec 03, 2019
King OBO junior!

Ask yourself, If you no love Davido, wetin you gain?

I might not like some of his music but I started loving the guy because of his generosity and the way he related to people.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son, On N150million Customized Diamond Necklace by Davash222(m): 7:34am On Dec 03, 2019
Naijmobile:

The chain has the 30BG inscription on it: A map of Africa and Nigeria:

African man
Catch them young.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son, On N150million Customized Diamond Necklace by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 03, 2019
grin
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son, On N150million Customized Diamond Necklace by BigGuyMan: 8:06am On Dec 03, 2019
Davido is not a Real OG fr.
Nigga always like a kid just to please his fans and make them see him as a good person.

More like e dey always do things because of camera.

Dude is not a real OG.
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son, On N150million Customized Diamond Necklace by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 03, 2019
How does he make all the money ?
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son, On N150million Customized Diamond Necklace by WildChild00(m): 9:06am On Dec 03, 2019
RonaldoVido:

Via white powder.....

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son, On N150million Customized Diamond Necklace by donstan18: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2019
One of the things I'm 100% sure of is that, that necklace is not worth 150million.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son, On N150million Customized Diamond Necklace by PapaBaby: 9:45am On Dec 03, 2019
OBO
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son, On N150million Customized Diamond Necklace by wonlasewonimi: 10:02am On Dec 03, 2019
This money go finish ehhh
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son, On N150million Customized Diamond Necklace by iamarealman(m): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2019
See owo. Davido has so much money o. 150 million for chain? That will start a real estate business o
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son, On N150million Customized Diamond Necklace by iamarealman(m): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2019
See money. David has so much money o. 150 million for chain? That will start a real estate business o
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son, On N150million Customized Diamond Necklace by neoG(f): 10:17am On Dec 03, 2019
These are all hyping. Quite expensive but I doubt is upto 50 million
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son, On N150million Customized Diamond Necklace by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 03, 2019
neoG:
These are all hyping. Quite expensive but I doubt is upto 50 million
continue doubting
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son, On N150million Customized Diamond Necklace by Danwakae(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2019
RonaldoVido:

These guys are millionaires, they charge close to if not more than presently 10mK ... And they go for show weekly ,joined with other endorsement deals and "biz deals" ...it's not always permanent and should they fail to invest it properly, they would end up like the others who are poor presently

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son, On N150million Customized Diamond Necklace by megaphantom(m): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2019
I see a couple people doubting the price tag, well, from what I'm seeing it's VVS, stone cold, two tone, sapphire crystals.. with those pieces, I think he got he's money's worth...besides they are custom made...look at those buggets...it really is worth it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son, On N150million Customized Diamond Necklace by Iamicekid(m): 11:49am On Dec 03, 2019
megaphantom:
I see a couple people doubting the price tag, well, from what I'm seeing it's VVS, stone cold, two tone, sapphire crystals.. with those pieces, I think he got he's money's worth...besides they are custom made...look at those buggets...it really is worth it

U dey mind this ones, Na gold price dem think se diamond Be now, mumu... make dem go icebox official page on ig and confirm the price
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son, On N150million Customized Diamond Necklace by neoG(f): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
Continue believing.
Bigiyo:
continue doubting

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Mercy And Ike Throw Heavy Shade At Each Other Over Failed Relationship / First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13 Yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was Evicted From Bbnaija / PHOTO: Genevieve With Arsenal's Robert Pires At Beyonce Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.