Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) (3726 Views)

Current Miss Bayelsa 2019 Tamara Abiri Celebrate Her Birthday With Sexy Photos / South Africa Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 / Zozibini Tunzi Is The of Winner Miss South Africa, 2019. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:20am On Jun 25, 2020
ZOZIBINI TUNZI is the current Miss Universe and hails from South Africa. But the search is on to find her successor for the Miss South Africa 2020 pageant.

And now, the Miss SA Top 15 semi-finalists have been announced.

The reigning queen Sasha-Lee Olivier, who took over from Zozibini Tunzi following her crowning as Miss Universe, introduced this year's top 15 during a live reveal on Instagram on Wednesday.

Now that the semi-finalists have been announced, the public is encouraged to vote for their favourite, who will make up the top 10 and compete in the finale which moves to later in 2020.

In addition to the new online interactive format because of the coronavirus lockdown, it was recently announced that, for the first time in the history of the Miss SA pageant, the top three finalists will represent the country at the world's three most prestigious pageants: Miss Universe and Miss World, but will also now be fielding a candidate to Miss Supranational.

So, do they have what it takes to take on Nigeria on the world stage? Leave your comment below.

Photo 1 - Miss Universe 2019, Zozibini Tunzi
Photo 2 - Miss South Africa 2020 Finalists

1 Like

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:21am On Jun 25, 2020
FIRST 4 OF 15.

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:26am On Jun 25, 2020
NEXT FOUR OF 15.

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:28am On Jun 25, 2020
9 - 12 OF 15.

1 Like

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 25, 2020
They are not so beautiful. Nigeria got the beautiful women

3 Likes

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:30am On Jun 25, 2020
THE FINAL 3 OF 15. MAKE YOUR PICK !

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by Enoch07: 5:42am On Jun 25, 2020
na wa for south Africa oh

5 Likes

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by majamajic(m): 5:53am On Jun 25, 2020
Can I bring my compound girl ?

4 Likes

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 25, 2020
beautiful ladies

1 Like

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:33am On Jun 25, 2020
Number 9 until 12 are my favourites but the one with the headscarf will win.

1 Like

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by DRPAIT123(m): 7:00am On Jun 25, 2020
WannaHowzit:
grin
WannaHowzit:
Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:06am On Jun 25, 2020
DRPAIT123:
grin

I'm serious bro the World is looking for something different and twitter is talking about this girl with the scarf
Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 25, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
They are not so beautiful. Nigeria got the beautiful women
big fat lie. Only number 3 can beat all naija girls

1 Like

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 25, 2020
WannaHowzit:
it is photoshopped. Most of their pics are photoshopped

2 Likes

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by nengibo: 7:53am On Jun 25, 2020
Only musida is fine , the rest are basic

2 Likes

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 25, 2020
Unless you have a tribal mark u won't deduce our country women
IntersexSherry:

1 Like

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
IntersexSherry:

Yes, she's naturally beautiful. Glowing.
Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by TMKsouth: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
- Less weaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
IntersexSherry:
it is photoshopped. Most of their pics are photoshopped

True, but all photos of beauty queens are photo shopped.
Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
nengibo:
Only musida is fine , the rest are basic

grin grin

1 Like

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by heniford2: 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
HIV oh that's what i see grin

1 Like

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
heniford2:
HIV oh that's what i see grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by heniford2: 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by nengibo: 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
TMKsouth:

grin grin
Damn, slim thick southy beauty, is it only me or does she have an east african vibe to her features
Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
nengibo:

Damn, slim thick southy beauty, is it only me or does she have an east african vibe to her features

Yes, she does have a different look, that's also why she's catching attention here.

1 Like

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 26, 2020
TMKsouth:

grin grin
that body is something else
Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 26, 2020
These girls until you see their full body, you will know how gorgeous they are. Abeg forget makeup face. �
Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by ovcwality(m): 1:45am On Jun 26, 2020
They don't give them food embarassed
Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:16am On Jun 26, 2020
ovcwality:
They don't give them food embarassed

Its a universal problem in the beauty industry whose time shall pass, like the world is changing now with BlackLivesMatter.
Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by SATANNIST: 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
guy una no get una forum. stop spamming south africa shit here

2 Likes

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
SATANNIST:
guy una no get una forum. stop spamming south africa shit here

You are XENOPHOBIC.
Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by SATANNIST: 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
TMKsouth:

You are XENOPHOBIC.
i have the right to be. i learnt it from u

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Show Off His "Suzuki Benz" Made In Ijare Ondo State. VIDEO / Wizkid Drunk To The Call / Angry Fans Blast Ex-most Beautiful Girl Munachi Abii For Her Birthday Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.