Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect (54307 Views)

Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons / Kylian Mbappe, Harry Kane, Luka Modric, Thibaut Courtois Win FIFA Player Awards / Liverpool V Roma Preview: Klopp Urges Liverpool Fans To 'show Respect' To Roma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by useurkidney3121: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
calculator123:
Ronaldo is too self centred for my liking, everything can't be about you all the time, sometimes allow others enjoy the spotlight too.

He is a sore loser and I sometimes wonder why his ego is just too high?

Messi is head and shoulder above him..
U can go and kill urself for that. He doesn't even know that one maggot exist in one third world country
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by KanuSE: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
paradigmshift:

Yes Cristina Ronaldo is important in my family

Fixed grin
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by webngnews: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by Kastrom: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Penaldo
Tapnaldo
Divenaldo

The Moda fuckkker was busy collecting one low budget asss Moda fuckkking award in Italy

You refused to receive sense nigga
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by Abeos(m): 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
Obiaksnews:
I understand the hate people have towards Ronaldo, especially Barcelona and Messi fans. They are angry Ronaldo came in the same time as messi and for the past 10 years he has being a stumbling block for messi, preventing him from running riot in the world scene. They are angry Ronaldo didn't allow Messi dominate the world of football alone. They hate to see it, but this right here is the main truth. Before you reply this post, ask your self if there are any lies from the post, that way you would respond with a clear mind bereft of sentiments.

This is actually the opposite. Ronaldo fans are the one bitter : Messi is blocking Ronaldo way cos he's ahead of him
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
explosiveskull:
I feel we all have different ways of managing our emotions. Everyone should make some effort to respect other people's decision.
That's all

You are a philosopher and I deeply respect your opinion. Whether Ronaldo attended or not, that was his own decision and all of us should just respect his decision.
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by Toni19: 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
Liar... Ronaldo was at another event for best seria A player of the year award... U people will kill yourself over nothing.. Nothing.

calculator123:

It means one thing.
-
Ronaldo is a sore loser
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by Suremikky(m): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
Bewiseedet:
Two dwarf men

Dwarfs Who have achieved things a 7 footer like u will neva smell in both ur own life and that of your entire generation combine
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by yusman14(m): 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
is cr7 the only player that was absent?
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by yusman14(m): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
was cr7 the only player that was absent?
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by mdchikezie(m): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
calculator123:

Zero sense found in this post....

my dear complete zero sense. i wonder how idiots are allowed in this page.
i read and read again no single atom of sensibility

1 Like

Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by anigbajumo(m): 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
Minjim:

This year, Messi is better than Ronaldo.

But in all career achievements for club and national team, Ronaldo comes top.

Definitely u are smoking fermented weed,tell me how Ronaldo pass messi for club career and national team??
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by femi4: 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
explosiveskull:
I feel we all have different ways of managing our emotions. Everyone should make some effort to respect other people's decision.
That's all
A typical excuse use by arrogant people
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by anigbajumo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
kadraxkyle:
CONGRATS TO LALGIA PLAYER OF THE SEASON FOR HIS BALON DOR WIN.

CR7 still the best. He was Robbed last year.

Fifa is more corrupt than Nigerian politicians.
Dirty Award.

Same way ribbery was robbed
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by femi4: 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
yusman14:
is cr7 the only player that was absent?
Its becoming a pattern for him. He's a sore loser
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by yusman14(m): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
femi4:
Its becoming a pattern for him. He's a sore loser
Messi was also absent in 2016 when cr7 won it
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by femi4: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
yusman14:
Messi was also absent in 2016 when cr7 won it
Do you know what is called pattern
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by yusman14(m): 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
olaswim:
We all have to be holistic in our approach in analyzing the both players...In the real sense, unless someone wants to shy away from the truth....Messi is by far in all ramification better than Ronaldo.. .. Some person would say Ronaldo is been robbed... Person better pass you and you said na small.... There's different between eyes and nose..
How is Messi better than cr7??
and please don't tell me Messi plays beautiful football..alot of players modifify modern football in which Messi is now enjoying for free. ronaldinho,cryuff,Charlton are more entertaining than Messi...

so GOAT should be based on achievement
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by yusman14(m): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
femi4:
Do you know what is called pattern
sure...as in?
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by yetunsbay(m): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
Congrats to Messi thou both players are still the best but the only factor favouring C.Ronaldo is that he virtually played in more leagues and excelled.

Lemme see Messi does same then I can assume he's equal with CR7 but on personal opinion the latter still better past based on aforesaid point
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by yusman14(m): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
yetunsbay:
Congrats to Messi thou both players are still the best but the only factor favouring C.Ronaldo is that he virtually played in more leagues and excelled.

Lemme see Messi does same then I can assume he's equal with CR7 but on personal opinion the latter still better past based on aforesaid point
God bless you jare
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by explosiveskull(m): 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
femi4:
A typical excuse use by arrogant people
I didn't cause your unfortunate situation, next time ignore me please.
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by explosiveskull(m): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
muyoge:

You are a philosopher and I deeply respect your opinion. Whether Ronaldo attended or not, that was his own decision and all of us should just respect his decision.
Thank you, unlike some people who feel they can plyy gods to control how others should think.
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
truthstands01:
I feel Modric is correct. What if CR7 is the winner and nobody attended, how will he feel. Rejoice with others unless he has a very strong genuine health or family issues otherwise if its possible for him to attend but he decides not to attend because he's not the winner, then I feel its not fair.
so he should leave a ceremony he was invited to in Italy where he was honored for an award the winner was known two weeks previously..even when van dijk ought to be the true winner...did Messi not absent himself last year...
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by Gryffindor: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
Josh44s:

Spot on. I don’t just know why people keep on comparing both players. Severally both have won Best player of the year so that makes both of em equal. Had it been only one person won all during their era then I will say this one is better than that one. Its just plan truth. Both players are the best in the world. Both player Carried 1st. I had this kind of rival in my primary school days, it got to a point the school gave both of us 1st because it’s either I am 1st and she is second or she is 1st and I am second for good 5 consecutive years on a role. The 6 years we both attained 1st position and to add more salt to injury she was my secret crush. Today she is married to a pastor with 3 kids. I am married with 3 kids as well cheesy

Both aint equal in any way,Messi is HEAD & SHOULDERS above Ronaldo
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by nonut: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
BrutalJab:
Look at this mad man who couldn't even make the top 30 best players after winning The Best player last season. grin
You dey mind the idiot.
Same thing I said on twitter.
Because of world Cup and the fact that Ronaldo and Messi were taking turns to win the BallonDor, they handed the urchin a title he didn't deserve.
Fast-forward to the next event, he wasn't even in the 30 man list for the same award he won the past year.
Some idiots even said he was the reason Ronaldo was performing well that time.
Bloody modafockers.
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
FamousMonk:

Modric was the best player in the world cup where Ronaldo didnt do well.
He also performed well in Champions league and LA liga and was arguably Madrid's best midfielder..
So how was the Balon dor Ronaldo's?
if modric can win then why can't van dijk who was the best defender and had great impact for club and country...
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by nonut: 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
Gryffindor:

Both aint equal in any way,Messi is HEAD & SHOULDERS above Ronaldo
Dreamer.
They deliberately denied Ronaldo last time so Messi could come up, seeing he was about to get the upper hand.
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by Czartega(m): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
Davash222:
Coming or not coming doesn't mean anything. Hand over the trophy to Messi and shut up!!!

My fellow ronaldian.. grin
Person no go hear word again. Messi win, messi win.. D real question is, does messi have sense?
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by Antara0503(m): 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
Kennedyiheme:
lol the football world wasn't complete without Ronaldo's presence there, i heard ballon dor organizers were trying to persuade him to come... ronaldo pulls crowd, people weren't interested anymore when they knew Ronaldo wasnt gonna attend.. and it pains messis fans
which crowd?
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
charlesm91:
spot on. He’s the only player who dared Messi while others are quite relaxed on letting Messi have his way. Some consider it a privilege losing to Messi (la liga teams who rarely put in effort except few instances of surprises here n there).
Ronaldo fans actually find it easier acknowledging Messi’s feats and consider him a worthy rival to Ronaldo but the reverse is the case as Ronaldo is always belittled even with all he’s achieved and there goes the reason for the banter btw both fans.
Ronaldo’s mentality is all and if others had that I don’t think Messi n co. would have won the balon the number of times they did. Even Sneidjer said so, he was lazy in challenging those two after 2010.
Exactly Ronaldo inspires competition ... All the players in serie A are stepping up.. Messi inspires awe people admire him
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by lexy2014: 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
Davash222:
Coming or not coming doesn't mean anything. Hand over the trophy to Messi and shut up!!!

So because Ronaldo didn't win, no one should say anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties / Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk / Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.