Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi (54694 Views)

Fan Meets Messi On The Street And Writes Him An Emotional Letter (photos) / Argentina Were So Bad I Didn't Want Messi's Jersey - Croatia Hero Rebic / DREAMS COME TRUE! Murtaza Ahmadi Meets Messi In Qatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by libertyfather(m): 8:30am On Dec 14, 2016
Murtaza Ahmadi, an Afghan boy who became an online hit after a photo of him wearing a Lionel Messi jersey made of a plastic bag went viral, has finally met his hero! The pair came face to face on Tuesday in Doha, Qatar, where Barcelona played a friendly match against Al Ahli.

lalasticlala may your your dream come true someday ......I don't mean snake ooooo grin grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/FIFAcom/status/808691479573135360

83 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by capatainrambo: 8:40am On Dec 14, 2016
awwwww cool

sarki come and seegrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by GbovoLee(m): 8:56am On Dec 14, 2016
the young boy is still in disbelief

130 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Ahmed0336(m): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2016
Barca no get small jersey for kids? Abi na agbada d boy wear?

384 Likes 20 Shares

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Damibiz(m): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2016
The small boy is like na the magician way i de see for screen be dis ?....nd see as him short like me self

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by dahunsy(f): 9:06am On Dec 14, 2016
Coughs** clear throat#.....nice

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Muzanga(f): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2016
So touching

11 Likes

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Miggs(m): 10:18am On Dec 14, 2016
libertyfather:
Murtaza Ahmadi, an Afghan boy who became an online hit after a photo of him wearing a Lionel Messi jersey made of a plastic bag went viral, has finally met his hero! The pair came face to face on Tuesday in Doha, Qatar, where Barcelona played a friendly match against Al Ahli.

lalasticlala may your your dream come true someday ......I don't mean snake ooooo grin grin
I am a very cynical person but this story touched my cold,hardened heart

54 Likes

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by IamOpemipo(m): 10:24am On Dec 14, 2016
Messi that used to be cool now have tattoos ND keep beards. He haff join gang

194 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by xendra: 10:40am On Dec 14, 2016
sweet wink! the child still can't believe his eyes tho cool. Everything oversize grin

28 Likes

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by lokito: 10:44am On Dec 14, 2016
who come use Jersey sew itibor for the small boy biko?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2016
Which kin oversized jersey dem wear the boy na? undecided

17 Likes

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by potbelly(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2016
i hope he plays a significant role in the life of the boy...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by obyrich(m): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2016
juhan:
Which kin oversized jersey dem wear the boy na? undecided
Na wa o. The thing tire me sef.

2 Likes

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by FunkyMetahuman: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
I hope he is on keeping a bomb under that huge jersey grin

Cute boy though wink

3 Likes

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by halimi26: 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Barca no get small jersey for kids? Abi na agbada d boy wear?

LOL!
The boy is simply following the footsteps of his football idol

61 Likes

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by hernandson(m): 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
This boys jersey reminds me of 9ja parent when they sow cloth 4 u and u can wear it 4rm daycare to primary six. Team dreams come true

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by SolexxBarry(m): 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nice gesture messi

3 Likes

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by curatorX: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
Barca!...

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by KosiGee(m): 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
I hope he is on keeping a bomb under that huge jersey grin

Cute boy though wink

That's mean bro.

10 Likes

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by HashtagMoniker(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
Everyone get him turn
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Mologi(m): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
potbelly:
i hope he plays a significant role in the life of the boy...

As a STRIKER?

17 Likes

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by potbelly(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
lool... all of the above... smiley
Mologi:

As a STRIKER?

1 Like

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mologi:

As a STRIKER?
you be winch

1 Like

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by 9jaBloke: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
Creative kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by RentALodge: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
Touching!

Say what you want, but this man here is the greatest footballer ever!

Of Maradona, it is often said: 'He won the World Cup single-handedly,' and: 'He made Napoli Italy's finest side all on his own'. Away from the comfort zone of Barcelona Messi has never reached the same heights, goes the argument.

But, aside from underplaying the other strengths of Maradona's Napoli and the quality of that Argentina side in 1986, such a theory also brushes over the way Messi has sustained Barcelona far more than Barcelona has sustained him.

We thought Pep Guardiola was the secret to the club's incredible success when they won the treble in 2009 in the coach's first year in the job. But the year before last Barcelona completed the same feat, also with the FIFA Club World Cup cherry on the top. Guardiola had gone but it didn't matter because Messi remained.

In that incredible first season at Barcelona commentators could have been forgiven for believing Messi might not be the same without Samuel Eto'o and Thierry Henry alongside him.

But the following season he reached similar heights with Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Pedro for company.

Zlatan, who at times never seemed to be too enamored by his diminutive team-mate, nevertheless has voted Messi the world's best player every year since 2009.

In 2011 David Villa became his new strike partner. Alexis Sanchez, Neymar and Luis Suarez have followed. The world changes, but it keeps orbiting around the same sun. Messi shines brightest every season.

We wondered if his level might drop when he no longer had Xavi playing behind him. But at times this season and last, Messi has morphed into his old midfield team-mate. Dropping deeper to play the passes that Xavi once played. All that's left is for him to get on the end of his own assists – it wouldn't be the first time he had bent the laws of physics.

The point is that, far from being in a Camp Nou comfort zone these last seven years, Messi has been at one of the most demanding clubs in the world and he has led them to a level of greatness that puts them at the summit of all-time top teams and leaves us in little doubt that he is the all-time great individual.

He never depended on Guardiola and Xavi just as now he doesn't depend on forward colleagues Luis Suarez and Neymar.

And on to all this excellence we can add the apparent ability to take such success in his stride that Galeano was on about.

Many good players have grasped at greatness and many great players have held on to it for a short time. Messi has it permanently under his arm and most of the time he forgets its even there.

All hail, King Leo!

81 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by legendte(m): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
Awww poor boy.

May you attain great height just like Messi.

Good one GOAT Messi.

Forever a cule

VamosBarca

11 Likes

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
shocked
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Silentscreamer(f): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hope he'll teach d boy how to play football like him
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Very very old news chai! NL is slow grin

3 Likes

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by cogbuagu: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Dear all

Beware of this site
www.clubkonnect.com

They are no longer real.
You deposits or transfer money to their bank account for them credit your wallet. Stories start. Telling your to give them 24 hours to confirm. Most times it takes weeks or they will never credit you. That means your money LOST!

2nd
If you finally succeed in having them credit your wallet ,there is high risk of failing to credit your mobile line with airtime or data when bought using money in your wallet.

They fail me when i need data or airtime most asking me to give them 24 hours to resolve it. Imagine that!!

In most cases they will not credit my mobile line but charge my wallet.
Once this happen, forget it they will never credit you again and have no solution to this.
They will keep posting you for months telling you they are working on resolving it.

This is my case with them now.
I think Nairaland should stop them advertising and deceiving people here.

Better try others.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quadri Adebimpe, Nigeria's Youngest Referee To Officiate Champions League Match / Ronaldo & His Family Protected By Twin Brothers Sergio & Jorge Ramalheiro / Amunike, Gaurdiola And Mourinho In The Same Picture. A Blast From The Past.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.