Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Where Should I Sow My Seed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Should I Sow My Seed (340 Views)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Should I Sow My Seed by inumidun2010(m): 8:11am On Dec 03, 2019
Good morning house, I'm currently serving in Anambra State, posted to Ozubulu in Ekwusigo LGA, Some months back, I went to Night of Encounter at Living Faith Church, Ozubulu(Winners Chapel) and as the Man of God (bishop David Oyedepo) was ministering he said he gave out his rickety car when he started ministry to build the church ..Immediately, God impressed in my heart to do so even though it's in the form of a bulk money em expecting..Also I met this lady not quite long, She always say there is a reason for our meeting that it's not just a coincidence..I believe so reluctantly.. last week a lady was so confused about a life partner ,she confided in me and I simply told her to meet her pastor, she attends one of the orthodox churches around where POWER isn't exhibited ...while in school (Kogi State University) ,I know that descendants of OMEGA FIRE MINISTRY (JOHNSON SULEMAN) exhibits fire and that's the church the lady who said we met for a reason attends... I took the confused lady to the church..
I was somehow disappointed, the church is still upcoming , they don't have any musical instrument, planks and roofing sheets was just mended together, they only have PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEM and some plastic chairs and bench..but the SET MAN there is FIRE..
Now to the reason for posting this, I already have it in my heart that once the money enters my hand it's going to God ( it's no longer mine).. Nobody knows what God told me, Please people who are Spiritually Mature than me, where em I going to Sow the Seed..
Living Faith Church in Ozubulu here is a dope and polished church but the house of God can never be too polished there's always something to do, Omega Fire Ministry here is using a rented land, not polished, plan to relocate to new site..Please where em I going to sow my PRECIOUS SEED no matter how small..
I know God brought me to Anambra for a reason. because when I went to school to collect my statement of result, I met a guy inside the bus who told me to pick anambra for NYSC, I didn't even think I will be posted to Anambra because that was the only eastern state I chose..

(1) (Reply)

A / Nigerian Bible Translation Trust (NBTT), Ekpeye Partner To Translate Bible / Don’t Quit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.