Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

How Women Steal Sperm And Impregnate Themselves - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Women Steal Sperm And Impregnate Themselves (704 Views)

The Fastest Solution To Help Satisfy And Impregnate Your Wife / Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? / Clinics In Lagos Looking For Sperm And Egg Donor For 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Women Steal Sperm And Impregnate Themselves by SoapQueen(f): 8:13am On Dec 03, 2019
So, you just had a tumble in the sheets with your partner, and you used a protective coat to prevent any unwanted pregnancy. But your woman calls you three weeks later and drops the bombshell, "I missed my period."

Continue reading

http:///s47ccec44191202en_ng

1 Share

Re: How Women Steal Sperm And Impregnate Themselves by bluebay(m): 8:16am On Dec 03, 2019
Don't mind if I block landlord Soakaway pipe with Condoms o
Re: How Women Steal Sperm And Impregnate Themselves by meobizy(f): 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
A woman should try and steal the sperm of an agbero here. Na she go regret last last. It’s not every man this happens to so the “I wish it was me” crew should relax. Wealthy guys are top on the list, the more caring you are the better. One can ask Linda Ikeji if they think I’m lying. Outside the country it is any man with a good job, nice body and potential. I know how many propositions I got from fat, old, white women based off my healthy looks and a face full of contentment.

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Has Spent 44 Years In Prison Dies Of Coronavirus 3 Weeks To His Release / 14 Great Tips To Restore Gut Flora In 7 Days / Foods That Flushes Worms Out From Your Stomach Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.