Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards (76716 Views)

Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit / Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards by Mays24(f): 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
All for clout
Re: Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards by Incandescent(m): 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Looks very classless.

Next!
Re: Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards by gr8child(m): 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
I don't know what's doing you people. Me I like the dress.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards by olaadesino(m): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
The actress that was naked, the anchored of the program and audiences are the same
Re: Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards by YorubaPrince: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
vanida6:
If she like make she kukuma fully naked undecided not my busness

E pain am! grin
Re: Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
This kind of fashion I'd better captured on camera when the person wearing it is relaxing on a sit... Struggling to sit well......
Re: Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
People wear things like this in saner climes so no p, y’all want nigeria to be like saner climes ...always commenting “if this had happened in saner climes blah blah”

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards by PDPGuy: 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
donstan18:
95.74% of Nigerian ladies don't wear panties, because they can't maintain it.
How do you know?
Re: Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards by ecclize: 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
leofab:
Hypocrites
hypocrites kee u there...
na everything be hypocrisy?
Re: Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards by Coldie(m): 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
There's nothing wrong with the dress.

Why must Africans always act uncivilized. In the civilized world this is responsible

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards by Officialcartel(m): 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nonsense

Re: Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards by ecclize: 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Although our lives begin to end the moment we start minding our business
But still Humans should learn how to mind thier business at times on some issues

My grandfather is 145 years old and still very alive and healthy simply because he is always minding his own business on some matters

how come i don't know em...
he should be the oldest man in Nigeria right now
Re: Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
i new here guys !!!! show a brother some love Please !
Re: Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards by galaxy2020(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
May be she's wearing a G-STRING...
Re: Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards by Thoceen: 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hypocrites everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards by onyeomanono24(f): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
But its not my business... Next!
Re: Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards by bassman007(m): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
If she likes let her stop wearing clothes. Afterall Adam and Eve were created naked

Re: Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards by onenaija001(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
APOPTOSIS:
I am not surprised... either.
I will always give it to the Northerners when it comes to beauty and modesty.
Am with you, they will now say they are hypocrites, how is it hypocrisy if I decide to be decent for God's sake? SMH!!!!!!!!
Re: Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards by AlphaStyles(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hoeism and unclothedness is now the trend of the day women evolved from wearing decent dress to show casing their private part and call it civilization

Are we evolving or devolving?
Re: Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards by AlphaStyles(m): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Although our lives begin to end the moment we start minding our business
But still Humans should learn how to mind thier business at times on some issues

My grandfather is 145 years old and still very alive and healthy simply because he is always minding his own business on some matters

that's how one day thief will visit your area and when u try to ask someone for help they will reply I AM MINDING MY BUSINESS
Re: Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards by veli1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
She Don Wear Catapult 4 Inside Na grin
Re: Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards by kenben: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
All the comments came from IGBO PEOPLE. That's why I avoid these hypocrisy riddled south eastern bleeps

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards by olatilldend: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
She's prolly wearing a g-string underneath that dress, why are people unnecessarily hyped up?

Na church she wear the cloth go ni?

90% of the guys shouting oloshoism will nack this girl if given the chance. . . TF!!!!

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
Igbo ladies we know them for that they're very cheap once you give them little money you'll have your way on them.
Re: Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards by 1Sharon(f): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
She isn't supposed to wear pants with that dress.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) / "Timaya, Let Me Be Your Sugar Mum" - 53-Year-Old, Plus-Sized Single Mum / Please! Help Us Locate Pearl Shim (Daniella)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.