Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

He Raped Me When I Came To Seek Shelter Over A Heavy Rainfall - Lady Exposes Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Raped Me When I Came To Seek Shelter Over A Heavy Rainfall - Lady Exposes Man (3043 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / Lady Exposes Man Who Offered Her N100,000 For Female Panties / DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Raped Me When I Came To Seek Shelter Over A Heavy Rainfall - Lady Exposes Man by Psalm6ix: 8:33am On Dec 03, 2019

The man in the picture defiled me when i came to seek for shelter in his house on one heavy rainy day.

A sad threading story of rape went viral on Twitter after a lady shared a photo and narrated how she was raped by the guy in the photo

The Nigerian lady known as Anita called out a male friend, Emeka Gabriel Oboh whom she accused of raping her.

“My name is Anita and I was raped by the man in the pictures below, EMEKA GABRIEL OBOH”,… she began the thread.

According to Anita, she visited Emeka who is her coursemate at his apartment in school to pick up a handout.

She further revealed that she was raped by Emeka after being forced to sleep at his apartment following a heavy rainfall which started while she was waiting for him to get home.

See More @ https://www.kingsparo.com/2019/12/heart-broken-nigerian-lady-expose-young.html

Read her tweets below;

Re: He Raped Me When I Came To Seek Shelter Over A Heavy Rainfall - Lady Exposes Man by General0847: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2019
Rape is evil.
Re: He Raped Me When I Came To Seek Shelter Over A Heavy Rainfall - Lady Exposes Man by Abfinest007(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2019
instead you should go n report to the police u are trying to gain cheap sympathy on social media
Re: He Raped Me When I Came To Seek Shelter Over A Heavy Rainfall - Lady Exposes Man by BlackfireX: 10:25am On Dec 03, 2019
I don't understand
Re: He Raped Me When I Came To Seek Shelter Over A Heavy Rainfall - Lady Exposes Man by Psalm6ix: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2019
Abfinest007:
instead you should go n report to the police u are trying to gain cheap sympathy on social media

Hmm
Re: He Raped Me When I Came To Seek Shelter Over A Heavy Rainfall - Lady Exposes Man by Psalm6ix: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: He Raped Me When I Came To Seek Shelter Over A Heavy Rainfall - Lady Exposes Man by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 03, 2019
Smh...

Joblessness...
Re: He Raped Me When I Came To Seek Shelter Over A Heavy Rainfall - Lady Exposes Man by Fryzi(m): 11:02am On Dec 03, 2019
Shelter in a man's house on a rainy day? Who does dat?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Raped Me When I Came To Seek Shelter Over A Heavy Rainfall - Lady Exposes Man by Lonelypacifist6: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hoelowsho what did you go and do in his house, can't you run out this story doesn't add up.
Re: He Raped Me When I Came To Seek Shelter Over A Heavy Rainfall - Lady Exposes Man by Bola146(f): 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
Shelter in a man's house, where was she coming from I'm don't understand ooo ? what time of the day?? But the man no try at all too now, just a day cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: He Raped Me When I Came To Seek Shelter Over A Heavy Rainfall - Lady Exposes Man by IBlogTV(m): 7:44am On Dec 04, 2019
Bola146:
Shelter in a man's house, where was she coming from I'm don't understand ooo ? what time of the day?? But the man no try at all too now, just a day cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The guy is his coursemate
Re: He Raped Me When I Came To Seek Shelter Over A Heavy Rainfall - Lady Exposes Man by iSlayer: 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
Any story that smells like rape on Nairaland, you will see co-rapists, potential rapists and chauvinists turn to lawyers and crime scene investigators trying to prove that the lady is at fault. Why is our heart so evil? Mind you it's not women that spoilt this world sad , women are the best creations of God.

Virtually every lady I know has had at least one rape experience, it's too bad na c'mon.
Re: He Raped Me When I Came To Seek Shelter Over A Heavy Rainfall - Lady Exposes Man by IBlogTV(m): 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
iSlayer:
Any story that smells like rape on Nairaland, you will see co-rapists, potential rapists and chauvinists turn to lawyers and crime scene investigators trying to prove that the lady is at fault. Why is our heart so evil? Mind you it's not women that spoilt this world sad , women are the best creations of God.

Virtually every lady I know has had at least one rape experience, it's too bad na c'mon.

its very bad

1 Like

Re: He Raped Me When I Came To Seek Shelter Over A Heavy Rainfall - Lady Exposes Man by Idamond: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
My sister you were not reap.. no be you carry your leg go him house,
Why don't you tell him to bring the handout to school the next day.. God go judge you for person pikin u one disgrace. Mtcheew

Madam one more bottle of Hennessy

Also remember to get your adire material this Xmas 08134585084
Re: He Raped Me When I Came To Seek Shelter Over A Heavy Rainfall - Lady Exposes Man by realstars: 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
Fh
Re: He Raped Me When I Came To Seek Shelter Over A Heavy Rainfall - Lady Exposes Man by veeceesynergy: 12:35am On Dec 06, 2019
Rape is Bad and must be condemned.
But how did she gain access to his house dat she had to wait for him to come back.
I smell anger/revenge here.
I feel they re dating and smtin went wrong but if d guy trully raped her, he shuld be arrested and prosecuted.
Re: He Raped Me When I Came To Seek Shelter Over A Heavy Rainfall - Lady Exposes Man by mumumugu(m): 12:41am On Dec 06, 2019
you did not say anything until after time don't pass.why didn't you talk immediately, another Mrs dakolo timi
Re: He Raped Me When I Came To Seek Shelter Over A Heavy Rainfall - Lady Exposes Man by NaeChris: 11:52am On Dec 06, 2019
I have had similar case, but i decided to prove a point because the lady will be like "God abeg make this guy no jonse this night"; i knew what she had in mind and i "disappointed" her.
Re: He Raped Me When I Came To Seek Shelter Over A Heavy Rainfall - Lady Exposes Man by IBlogTV(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
NaeChris:
I have had similar case, but i decided to prove a point because the lady will be like "God abeg make this guy no jonse this night"; i knew what she had in mind and i "disappointed" her.

Sure Dude

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Huge Mystery Sinkhole Getting Bigger For Unknown Reasons Appears In Mexico / Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) / Obtaining By Trick [obt]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.