Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Iphone 12 To Come In Four Models, With One Supporting Mmwave 5G - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 12 To Come In Four Models, With One Supporting Mmwave 5G (1214 Views)

Only The Iphone 12 Pro Max Will Have Mmwave 5G, Claims Insider / Kuo: Apple Will Miss The Shipment Targets For Mmwave-enabled Iphone 12 Models / This is Why Tecno, Infinix Will Never Try Selling Its Models In US Or Europe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 12 To Come In Four Models, With One Supporting Mmwave 5G by beejayvince(m): 9:31am On Dec 03, 2019
A leak has revealed the iPhone 12 line might have four devices. This is according to AppleInsider’s information – who viewed a leaked note to investors of JP morgan – revealing four models.

The source reveals that the iPhone 12 models will come in a 5.4- inch screen, a 6.7 inches and two models of 6.1 inches. The 6.7 inches model and one of the 6.1 inches size will supposedly have higher-end features than the rest. These include a triple photo module on the back and “the World facing 3D sensing”.

The other two models (the 5.4-inch and the other 6.1-inch one) will have a dual-camera module without the 3D sensing. All the models are expected to have support for 5G network. Mmwave 5G support will be exclusive only to the “Pro”, while the others will have sub-6GHz 5G.

The iPhone 12 devices are expected to be released by next year. JP Morgan reveals, however, that as from 2021, Apple will shift timing of the release of the iPhones; with two iPhones released in the first half and another two by the second half of the year.

Source: https://www.smartphonecamp.com/iphone-12-to-come-in-four-models-with-one-supporting-mmwave-5g/

Re: Iphone 12 To Come In Four Models, With One Supporting Mmwave 5G by Timileyin1234(m): 9:36am On Dec 03, 2019
Mmwave ko SSD ni, na 3g I dey use download and my phone has 4g that is not working as 4g suppose to work.
My new year resolution goes like this: if my hand doesn’t reach I won’t draw it
I can’t kill myself

3 Likes

Re: Iphone 12 To Come In Four Models, With One Supporting Mmwave 5G by Muhammad2468(m): 9:45am On Dec 03, 2019
let them check out for Samsung Galaxy 11
Re: Iphone 12 To Come In Four Models, With One Supporting Mmwave 5G by SoftP(m): 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
Iphone 11 was freaky ugly.

They should retrieve the phone

(1) (Reply)

What I Love And Hate About The Infinix S5 Pro / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 / Asus Zenbook 14 Review - Small And Mighty: But No Be Beans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.