Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki (13579 Views)

How Real Is This Job From Dangote? / Please I Got A Mail From Dangote Academy Junior Technician Training Scheme. / Who Else Got This Invite From Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Flexy99(m): 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
Yes it will, definitely.....By The Power of God Almighty...
Chemenger2017:
, alright,maybe before month end.it will drop!
Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Chemenger2017: 3:14am On Jan 15, 2020
taiwoaadl:
Please what is the pay for the Experience hire one, not graduate trainee,those Indian didn't even negotiate for salary during the interview.
, according to a statement made by a worker there, she said the pay lies in the heavily on how u can provide those exit/offer letter from your previous work experiences,this was a secret revelation the person told me!so present all the nesesary credentials the requested for and get paid well,or better still on how u can justify ur previous work experience!!this was said by a top ranked officer there.
Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by taiwoaadl: 7:14am On Jan 15, 2020
Chemenger2017:
, according to a statement made by a worker there, she said the pay lies in the heavily on how u can provide those exit/offer letter from your previous work experiences,this was a secret revelation the person told me!so present all the nesesary credentials the requested for and get paid well,or better still on how u can justify ur previous work experience!!this was said by a top ranked officer there.
Thanks for this info,all requested document have been forwarded already. But I think that pay you quoted is small, considering the long distance and cost of leaving at that ibeju lekki axis.
Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Flexy99(m): 10:12am On Jan 15, 2020
True....
Chemenger2017:

1 Like

Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by womanofsteel: 11:00am On Jan 15, 2020
Flexy99 anything yet?
Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Flexy99(m): 11:59am On Jan 15, 2020
Still positive and hopeful...what about u?
womanofsteel:
Flexy99 anything yet?
Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Flexy99(m): 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
Wow....this ur nick enn....are u that strong? Woman of steel.,.
womanofsteel:
Flexy99 anything yet?
Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Staro: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
Flexy99:
Still positive and hopeful...what about u?

Be hopeful.
Those of you that were contacted to upload documents will be offered Employment Letters if there
are no discrepancies in documents
Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Flexy99(m): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
Nice one...
Staro:

Be hopeful.
Those of you that were contacted to upload documents will be offered Employment Letters if there
Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Chemenger2017: 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
Staro:

Be hopeful.
,really
Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Flexy99(m): 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
Discrepancy like names and others.....They do contact schools and places of work behind ur back to ascertain that u've provided the correct details....I Pray God help us His Children....Amen...
Chemenger2017:
,really
Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Flexy99(m): 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
Dangote Group is a nice establishment to work with.....especially in terms of acquiring experience....
Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Chemenger2017: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
Flexy99:
Discrepancy like names and others.....They do contact schools and places of work behind ur back to ascertain that u've provided the correct details....I Pray God help us His Children....Amen...
,amen oooo
Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Chemenger2017: 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
Flexy99:
Dangote Group is a nice establishment to work with.....especially in terms of acquiring experience....
,I know and have read it online too,with so many comments been made, positive once.
Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Flexy99(m): 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
Okay.....God over everything...
Chemenger2017:
,I know and have read it online too,with so many comments been made, positive once.
Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Chemenger2017: 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
Flexy99:
Okay.....God over everything...
,amen
Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by womanofsteel: 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
You don't mean it. Chai I lied ooo
Staro:

Be hopeful.
Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Chemenger2017: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
womanofsteel:
, God should just take control oo!!!
Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Flexy99(m): 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
U lied too like womanofsteel?..
Chemenger2017:
, God should just take control oo!!!
Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Flexy99(m): 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
Lolzz....a whole woman of steel lying?...
womanofsteel:
Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Flexy99(m): 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
GOD will surely intervene on behalf of his TRUE Children....
Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Flexy99(m): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
Let me use this opportunity to tell us that: Now Is The Best Time to Really Make it Right With GOD ALMIGHTY. Are You Not Tired of the Life of None-achievements, Struggles, Failures, Frustrations, Disappointments, Sorrows and Sinfulness? Only Jesus Christ Can Restore You to Your Original Position in Life..... Always Remember that the The End is Near. REPENT, Accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour, my brothers and Sisters and be saved. Rapture is very close. What will be your excuse if u don't make it? May God Strengthen You to follow the right path and choice. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Flexy99(m): 8:45am On Jan 16, 2020
Any Update?
Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Flexy99(m): 11:12am On Jan 16, 2020
Any latest?
Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Flexy99(m): 11:13am On Jan 16, 2020
God over everything...
Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Flexy99(m): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2020
At least with the little info I have, I know say I try wella dispensing it here.....All will for sure end in Praise for we that are GOD True Children in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

I dey pray because work nor really dey rampant anywhere....so the one that is coming your way....pray for it.....And the one you have......pls keep it tight....until u have confirm another Better Job Employment letter before u can let go your previous one....

PS::for posterity sake.
Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Flexy99(m): 11:18am On Jan 16, 2020
GOD over everything...
Flexy99:
At least with the little info I have, I know say I try wella dispensing it here.....All will for sure end in Praise for we that are GOD True Children in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

I dey pray because work nor really dey rampant anywhere....so the one that is coming your way....pray for it.....And the one you have......pls keep it tight....until u have confirm another Better Job Employment letter before u can let go your previous one....

Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Flexy99(m): 11:21am On Jan 16, 2020
Should there be any latest update/info concerning this recruitment....pls don't fail sharing it here...Thanks.
Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Chemenger2017: 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
Flexy99:

I dey pray because work nor really dey rampant anywhere....so the one that is coming your way....pray for it.....And the one you have......pls keep it tight....until u have confirm another Better Job Employment letter before u can let go your previous one....0), please anybody with any update should share oo!!!

,hmmmm,
Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Flexy99(m): 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
Yea...
Chemenger2017:
,hmmmm,
Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Flexy99(m): 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
I don't know if there is another trend for Fertilizer Recruitment on this nairaland....
Re: Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki by Flexy99(m): 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
I asked because the guys they collected should be upto 50+....only few people here do reply.....I guess they are guests visiting here to grab info...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apply For The Drury Industries Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (30 Positions) / Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? / How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.