Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab (4650 Views)

Sayyeda Zainab Bint Ali (as) In Court Of Yazid (la) / Book Alert!!! What About Polygyny By Hamidah Bint Abbas / Aishat Bint Aby Bakr RA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
fortran12:

You do not understand based on your statment - Jesus being a God in heaven. There is nothing like that, bring proof (references) dont just follow here-say

Is Jesus not a God with God?

From John 1:1-4
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

My own form of Jesus is not your own form of Jesus!
So my Muhammad cannot be your own kind of Muhammad!

I stand on my original claim!

Here he goes again acting drunk!

Whenever you come back to consciousness, we are waiting to here your defense of Mohammed's behavior while he was on earth
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Is Jesus not a God with God?

From John 1:1-4

That is a fallacy, there is only one God, so how can a God be with a God. Pls explain
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:27am On Dec 24, 2019
fortran12:

That is a fallacy, there is only one God, so how can a God be with a God. Pls explain

Who is Jesus then?
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:30am On Dec 24, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:

Here he goes again acting drunk!

Whenever you come back to consciousness, we are waiting to here your defense of Mohammed's behavior while he was on earth

Who acts drunk between the two of us?
Let me just keep watching your folly.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by airmark(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Who acts drunk between the two of us?
Let me just keep watching your folly.

But if you hear and confirm stuff about your imam doing most of Mohammed did in his time, will you still let him lead you in prayer? Be sincere.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 9:53am On Dec 24, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Who is Jesus then?

Jesus is a part of the Trinity
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:36am On Dec 25, 2019
fortran12:

Jesus is a part of the Trinity

And what is the relationship between the three parts of the Trinity?
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:39am On Dec 25, 2019
airmark:

But if you hear and confirm stuff about your imam doing most of Mohammed did in his time, will you still let him lead you in prayer? Be sincere.

Of cos i will only if did it in line with the context and settings it happened! If the context/ settings doesn't exist then he can't do such things!
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by airmark(m): 9:56am On Dec 25, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Of cos i will only if did it in line with the context and settings it happened! If the context/ settings doesn't exist then he can't do such things!

Killing someone's husband in a battle and marrying his wife, is not morally/spiritually right in any settings/context.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:06am On Dec 25, 2019
airmark:

Killing someone's husband in a battle and marrying his wife, is not morally/spiritually right in any settings/context.

Will it be fair if it is Jehovah that commanded it?
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by airmark(m): 10:23am On Dec 25, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Will it be fair if it is Jehovah that commanded it?

Who commanded Mohammed to do it? Allah?

That means Allah pushed him to die of poison.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2019
airmark:

That is his only miracle. He predicted his death and exposed himself as a false prophet. It's really funny how people asked him for miracles for years and this became his last act. After his death, it further exposed him as a false prophet.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 11:33am On Dec 25, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Which context. That argument has been destroyed. When Ali asked him why they were attacking the reason he gave was "so they can accept Allah n acknowledge him as Allah's messenger" . isn't this response lame? Is this mohammed's form of evangelism? To kill they people you are supposed to preach to. And even after taking the safiyyaa girl as wife for so long he eventually apologised for killing her people. If it was allah that commanded him to "preach" to them why the apology?
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
fortran12:

Which context. That argument has been destroyed. When Ali asked him why they were attacking the reason he gave was "so they can accept Allah n acknowledge him as Allah's messenger" . isn't this response lame? Is this mohammed's form of evangelism? To kill they people you are supposed to preach to. And even after taking the safiyyaa girl as wife for so long he eventually apologised for killing her people. If it was allah that commanded him to "preach" to them why the apology?

Keep shut liar! I won't keep repeating what is stated in the OP for your dumb head. Believe whatever you want O liar!
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Keep shut liar! I won't keep repeating what is stated in the OP for your dumb head. Believe whatever you want O liar!

Are you this violent in real life?, have I ever called you a liar or abused you?
Tell me where I lied am waiting, you can go back to our earlier conversation and see where you did not address the claims i made about Ali, I even added reference to it
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by airmark(m): 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
fortran12:

That is his only miracle. He predicted his death and exposed himself as a false prophet. It's really funny how people asked him for miracles for years and this became his last act. After his death, it further exposed him as a false prophet.

It's absurd to say the least. The story showed that Mohammed forced himself on that lady, for her to have poisoned him.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
airmark:

It's absurd to say the least. The story showed that Mohammed forced himself on that lady, for her to have poisoned him.

He talked about eating ajwa dates that it protects one from witch craft and poison, and he said (Qur'an 69:44-46), if Muhammad were a false prophet, Allah would sever his aorta by power or by might.
Now guess what happened to him, he was under the influence of witch craft (didn't the ajwa dates work?) and died of poison, and before his death he was saying he felt as if his aorta is being severed (signs of a false prophet according to Qur'an 69 vs 44-46).
Before he died he said the earth would reject his body (Sunan Abi Dawud 1047), so after he died they did not bury him thinking we would rise, but alas he started to swell and give out an offensive odor that they were forced to commit his body to the ground. -
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by airmark(m): 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
fortran12:

He talked about eating ajwa dates that it protects one from witch craft and poison, and he said (Qur'an 69:44-46), if Muhammad were a false prophet, Allah would sever his aorta by power or by might.
Now guess what happened to him, he was under the influence of witch craft (didn't the ajwa dates work?) and died of poison, and before his death he was saying he felt as if his aorta is being severed (signs of a false prophet according to Qur'an 69 vs 44-46).
Before he died he said the earth would reject his body (Sunan Abi Dawud 1047), so after he died they did not bury him thinking we would rise, but alas he started to swell and give out an offensive odor that they were forced to commit his body to the ground. -

Hmnnn, quite revealing.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:27am On Dec 26, 2019
fortran12:

Are you this violent in real life?, have I ever called you a liar or abused you?
Tell me where I lied am waiting, you can go back to our earlier conversation and see where you did not address the claims i made about Ali, I even added reference to it

When the demon of falsehood has infested your brain then I have to exorcise by saying that!

You said"
"after he died they did not bury him thinking we would rise, but alas he started to swell and give out an offensive odor that they were forced to commit his body to the ground."

Bring an authentic Hadith for this. If you bring a weak Hadith then you will branded a liar for spreading falsehood!
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:35am On Dec 26, 2019
airmark:

Answer the question and don't run! Will it be fair if Jehovah commands people to be killed, raped, forcefully married, etc.?
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:39am On Dec 26, 2019
fortran12:

So you believe in his prediction of his death but you reject his message? Bro you are an ignoramus! The level of your hypocrisy is unmatched! It's either you reject/accept his message totally but rejecting and accepting what suits you makes you an hypocritical liar!
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by airmark(m): 11:18am On Dec 26, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Answer the question and don't run! Will it be fair if Jehovah commands people to be killed, raped, forcefully married, etc.?

The question is irrelevant to Mohammad's issue of killing someone and taking his wife. We are talking about Mohammed here, leave Christians' Jehovah out of this.

Just tell me if it was Allah that asked Mohammed to marry the lady to marry the lady that later killed him. Don't be ashamed.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 11:27am On Dec 26, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

So you believe in his prediction of his death but you reject his message? Bro you are an ignoramus! The level of your hypocrisy is unmatched! It's either you reject/accept his message totally but rejecting and accepting what suits you makes you an hypocritical liar!

Dont you recognise sarcasm when you see one?
and even analyse what happnened, based on what he said, he is a false prophet, so why do you keep following him?
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
fortran12:

Dont you recognise sarcasm when you see one?
and even analyse what happnened, based on what he said, he is a false prophet, so why do you keep following him?

Actually we do not do sarcasm with our deen.

Jesus is the false God.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
airmark:

The question is irrelevant to Mohammad's issue of killing someone and taking his wife. We are talking about Mohammed here, leave Christians' Jehovah out of this.

Just tell me if it was Allah that asked Mohammed to marry the lady to marry the lady that later killed him. Don't be ashamed.

I think all your questions have been answered in the OP. So you need to answer mine!
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Actually we do not do sarcasm with our deen.

Jesus is the false God.
Lol. Mohammed been smashed! Embrace the message of grace not by works like the Qur'an teaches but by God's provision. Humble yourself and trust in God's provision reaching out to you and not your works.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by airmark(m): 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

I think all your questions have been answered in the OP. So you need to answer mine!

No, nothing in the post told us that Allah instructed Mohammed to marry the wife of the man he killed. In fact the emboldened below showed that Mohammed was told about the lady's beauty and decided to lustfully take her away from the man he had earlier gave her to.

Rashduct4luv:
All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, is His slave and Messenger.

Every Muslim has to respect and hold the Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) in high esteem. Likewise, he has to honor all the Prophets and believe in their infallibility. One has to believe that they are chosen personalities; Allaah The Almighty protected them from every abominable act and deed. This is a generally accepted fact, no one disagrees with it except Jews who accuse the prophets of bad deeds and atheists who do not respect Allaah The Almighty and His prophets and who do not recognize their rights. After believing in this well-known and well-established fact, if one comes across any report that is contrary to the above fact, it should not make one doubtful, as either it is a fabricated story or it is to be interpreted in a way that befits the honorable status of the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ).

Know that Umm al-Mumineen Safiyyah daughter of Huyay may Allaah be pleased with her was married to Salaam bin Mushkam and then Kinanah bin Al-Rabee' bin Abu al-Haqaiqh married her. Her father Huyay had been killed in the Battle of Quraizah for breaching the covenant, he was not killed in the Battle of Khaibar. The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) made peace with the people of Khaibar after besieging them. After that agreement, no one was killed except two persons: two sons of Abu al-Haqeeq for breaching the agreement. According to the agreement no one would hide their property, nevertheless the two sons of Abu al-Haqeeq hid the property of Huyay bin Akhtab. Thus, they were killed as a punishment.

The general rule is that the women of warriors become captives. Dihyah may Allaah be pleased with him a Companion of the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention ) asked the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention ) to give him a slave woman and he permitted him to take one of the captives. Thus, he chose Safiyyah may Allaah be pleased with her. Then, the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) was told that she was the first lady among Banu Quraythah and an-Nadheer (two Jewish tribes) and it was not suitable to make her marry anybody except him. Thereafter, the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) presented Islam to her, and she accepted it willingly. Then the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) manumitted her and married her and her Mahr (bridal dowry) was her manumission.

All the lies to cover for Mohammed's forceful marriage to her, was blown away by the poisoning. No amount of image laundering could deceive brilliant minds, like the one you tried below. You could only deceive yourself.

Rashduct4luv:

In addition, there are many narrations proving that the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention) brought peace and happiness to her and comforted her. He also clarified the reasons for what had happened to her people. Thereupon she said, "I did not get up from my place until he was the most beloved person to me". Another narration reads that she said, "I never saw anyone who has a better character than the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention )". She also said,

When she was asked why she poisoned Mohammed, what did she say? She referred to what she did to her family. Yet you said Mohammed brought happiness to her bla bla bla. grin grin grin
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
airmark:

No, nothing in the post told us that Allah instructed Mohammed to marry the wife of the man he killed. In fact the emboldened below showed that Mohammed was told about the lady's beauty and decided to lustfully take her away from the man he had earlier gave her to.

All the lies to cover for Mohammed's forceful marriage to her, was blown away by the poisoning. No amount of image laundering could deceive brilliant minds, like the one you tried below. You could only deceive yourself.

When she was asked why she poisoned Mohammed, what did she say? She referred to what she did to her family. Yet you said Mohammed brought happiness to her bla bla bla. grin grin grin

Wait before you open your mouth of falsehood can you quote an authentic Hadith where Safiyah poisoned Muhammad?
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
fortran12:

Lol. Mohammed been smashed! Embrace the message of grace not by works like the Qur'an teaches but by God's provision. Humble yourself and trust in God's provision reaching out to you and not your works.

Sorry I can't worship a God that was pasted on a cross! My God is not three in one
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Sorry I can't worship a God that was pasted on a cross! My God is not three in one
You prefer to reach God via the works of your hand and ignore the means he has made for redemption.
Even Mohammed was not sure of getting into heaven. So why follow him who is dead (mohammed) and refuse him who is alive(Jesus). Don't let your pride get in the way.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
fortran12:

You prefer to reach God via the works of your hand and ignore the means he has made for redemption.
Even Mohammed was not sure of getting into heaven. So why follow him who is dead (mohammed) and refuse him who is alive(Jesus). Don't let your pride get in the way.

Let me call antichristian for you here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A German's View Of Islam - We Owe Ourselves And Our Children To Do Our Bit To / Smiling Is A Form Of Sadaqah! / Kindness To Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.