Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,435 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law (23627 Views)

But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi / 10 Reasons Why Buhari Would Lose 2019 Presidential Election / Atiku: Buhari Would Have Arrested Me If I Am Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by J4JUVENTUS(m): 11:53am On Dec 03, 2019
The law will be for some specific people, and not for everybody .
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by amazon14: 11:55am On Dec 03, 2019
Only time will Tell. My fingers are crossed, am watching and waiting
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by Godhatesodomy: 11:56am On Dec 03, 2019
Wow
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by MoIbrahim: 11:58am On Dec 03, 2019
Nonsense! Are laws implemented in retrospect?
Where then would FFK and Reno Omokirkiri be?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by realstars: 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
If she falls victim, I will like the needful to be don.

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by airminem(f): 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ayoefa:
Kperogi, Atiku's paid propaganda and rumor manufacturer from way back when .Rubbish

cheesy Bad! Hate speech!

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by Ayoefa: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
airminem:

cheesy Bad! Hate speech!

I see that's how you slap your father for your village. Well done. Keep it up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by Odinaka00(m): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Idiot that's not a pastor but a Reverend... Mumu blogger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by airminem(f): 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ayoefa:

I see that's how you slap your father for your village. Well done. Keep it up.
Itisnt me, it the photo.

grin

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Depressed101:
I knew it, they wanted to shut someone up
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by larryking540: 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
undefeateds:
this hate speech bill is just for common man,and people that criticize them,it is just to stop criticism, is it not how they said it during Jonathan's era,and Jonathan didn't arrest anybody, If this hate speech bill is approved,we should all go and learn how to suffer in silence,and still be smiling as if we are enjoying it,
Hate speech will definitely prevent Nigeria from dividing,
But na we start to do hate speech ?
U know how many insult Donald Trump don receive for white hux

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by mu2sa2: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
Wahala dey o.How are we sure kperogi himself is not a purveyor of fake news?
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by surgical: 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
NoGender:
Now this is absurd.

How would a country's Independent Electoral commission contract a party stalwart to produce materials to be used for a national election??

If that is not the dictionary definition of corruption.
By God, there's a thousand and one things wrong in this country.

now that is hate speech
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
Misplaced priorities. Modus operandi in Nigerian politics.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by orisa37: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
Annoyingly, you throw a stone into a market, the stone will hit your Relatives.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by Jman06(m): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
Don't mind those brainless politicians

They want to pass a law that would later come to hunt them when they leave office

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by AlphaStyles(m): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Aisha buhari wey fine I dye say baba go gree make Dem prosecute em wife
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by gabbasin: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
Kperogi is a purveyor of fake news, he is in the league of ffk, reno and co
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by Younowhat3214: 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
see below
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by able20(m): 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:
Only in Nigeria,

A professional Armed Robber will vow to use all he have to send a Thief to jail.

Think about it...
They will be given awards by the presidency for the good robbery
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by sweetonugbu: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
So the wedding was for real?.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by Josh44s(m): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
Is this really the major problem we have in Nigeria?? Nor be swear dey worry this country so? Because it’s obviously no longer ordinary. No light, no portable drinking water, no good roads and most importantly no single atom of security in the entire nation and all federal government could worry about is social media. I weak

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by Malawian(m): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
What really is the point with "Social Media Bill"? Nigerians will show these guys they know all about proxies and foreign phone number acquisition. The only way they succeed is to shut down the internet and i pretty believe they want to do just that.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by RexTramadol1: 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
itsme01:

undecided

Did all this commentator even read the content of the social media bill

Did the President read it either?

We are not ripe for those kind of bills yet

Till we are close to what a 21st century country looks like

The government extends poverty, the people extends hate speech till both parties reach a truce
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by itsme01: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Did the President read it either?

We are not ripe for those kind of bills yet

Till we are close to what a 21st century country looks like

The government extends poverty, the people extends hate speech till both parties reach a truce

the president didnt sponsor the bill, a senator did.. and it just made second reading so why quote the president
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by RexTramadol1: 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
itsme01:

the president didnt sponsor the bill, a senator did.. and it just made second reading so why quote the president

He should be the most informed citizen and besides that his body language shows he's in support of the bill

Even the sponsor cited the issue of his rumored marriage as a case study to present his case

Which means the bill might have his covert backing, but it will be surprising if he doesn't understand what he or his wife are purported to be secretly supporting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by itsme01: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
RexTramadol1:

He should be the most informed citizen and besides that his body language shows he's in support of the bill

Even the sponsor cited the issue of his rumored marriage as a case study to present his case

Which means the bill might have his covert backing, but it will be surprising if he doesn't understand what he or his wife are purported to be secretly supporting

why dont you google search all instituitions Buhari attended in nigeria, ghana uk , india and us and ask yourself if reading a mere bill is a problem for him
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by RexTramadol1: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
itsme01:

why dont you google search all instituitions Buhari attended in nigeria, ghana uk , india and us and ask yourself if reading a mere bill is a problem for him

My problem isn't his ability to read, maybe my problem is comprehension
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law by itsme01: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
RexTramadol1:

My problem isn't his ability to read, maybe my problem is comprehension

well either he comprehends it or not its all left for 309 legislature from all angle of nigeria to get the document right... and for the Judiciary to use such law on violator.. buhari is neither a lawmaker nor a judge

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG Won’t Reintroduce Total Lockdown Again - Boss Mustapha / Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation / Helen Mbakwe: Meet The New Political Role Model In Anambra Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.