Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,785 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

Which Suv Is Better For Off Road And Rough Terrain - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Which Suv Is Better For Off Road And Rough Terrain (661 Views)

Which SUV Is Better Than Toyota Highlander / Peugeot 3008 SUV Is Available In Kaduna / This SUV Is Selling @ 950k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Suv Is Better For Off Road And Rough Terrain by Raysleek: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2019
Helo guys, pls I am thinking of purchasing rx330 or rx350 2007 or highlander 2006 model but I want to know which of these SUV will serve member in terms of fuel efficiency and sturdy build considering the area I stay in has many off road and bumpy terrain. Even Nigerian roads in general isn't smooth. So guys pls help me out here based on experience.
I am looking for fuel efficiency, ruggedity and luxury combined. I dont mind including rav 4 to the list.
Re: Which Suv Is Better For Off Road And Rough Terrain by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 03, 2019
Raysleek:
Helo guys, pls I am thinking of purchasing rx330 or rx350 2007 or highlander 2006 model but I want to know which of these SUV will serve member in terms of fuel efficiency and sturdy build considering the area I stay in has many off road and bumpy terrain. Even Nigerian roads in general isn't smooth. So guys pls help me out here based on experience.
I am looking for fuel efficiency, ruggedity and luxury combined. I dont mind including rav 4 to the list.

Both vehicles are okay, but the major difference between both is that Lexus is the comfort line of Toyota, while Toyota itself is the performance line. Based on this fact, I'd say you should go for the Highlander as it would be able to take more beating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Suv Is Better For Off Road And Rough Terrain by greggng: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
eduman365:

Both vehicles are okay, but the major difference between both is that Lexus is the comfort line of Toyota, while Toyota itself is the performance line. Based on this fact, I'd say you should go for the Highlander as it would be able to take more beating.

You are very correct

1 Like

Re: Which Suv Is Better For Off Road And Rough Terrain by greggng: 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
Raysleek:

Someone already gave you the advice you needed but I have a highlander 3 row sitter ...tokunbo ..you just need to fix a few things in front and you gat yourself a clean ride. Is going for just 2.3million naira...it just arrived . Whatsap me if you need it 08062593234
Re: Which Suv Is Better For Off Road And Rough Terrain by Raysleek: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
eduman365:

Thanks for this also really like some comfort. And I love the feel of rx330 ir 350(2007) I would just like someone who has used this vehicle to let us know about his experience as regards the performance on rough roads
Re: Which Suv Is Better For Off Road And Rough Terrain by greggng: 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Raysleek:

Thanks for this also really like some comfort. And I love the feel of rx330 ir 350(2007) I would just like someone who has used this vehicle to let us know about his experience as regards the performance on rough roads

To be honest with you those vehicles are superb...nothing bad to say....I have sold both to my client and til date no issues....the only complain I got was the dashboard wears and tears...that's all....let me know when you are ready I can get you the best
Re: Which Suv Is Better For Off Road And Rough Terrain by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
Raysleek:

You're welcome. A friend of mine uses the RX330 which I've also been in several times and from what I see and what he says, the vehicle is not very rugged. Plot twist here is that the Highlander seems to combine both luxury and performance, despite Lexus being the comfort line... Funny isn't it?
Re: Which Suv Is Better For Off Road And Rough Terrain by Raysleek: 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
eduman365:

You're welcome. A friend of mine uses the RX330 which I've also been in several times and from what I see and what he says, the vehicle is not very rugged. Plot twist here is that the Highlander seems to combine both luxury and performance, despite Lexus being the comfort line... Funny isn't it?
thanks a lot for this bro. Even my friend has the same 330 he parked it. He was always complaining that if he uses it for a few days, he must repair something or some leg noise must develop. I thought maybe he wasn't lucky with his purchase. Pls users of RX330 should share their experience with us

(1) (Reply)

For Sale:- 2012 Lexus Es350 Awd Sedan **usa Direct** / Fairly Used Toyota Camry 2004 Model / SOLD OUT Toyota Corolla Tokunbo In Ibadan 08088525399@8.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.