Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Slapped By Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slapped By Police (600 Views)

#ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos / Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slapped By Police by Floryangel8: 11:54am On Dec 03, 2019
There is a rally in Jos today against girl child and women violence in Jos today. I was driving to a different direction when the mopo clearing the way came and said I should follow through dadinkowa. I said see the shop am going to. The guy slapped me. An elderly man in the car said the guy just slapped him to. The annoying part when I went to report and I was followed to the rally ground the other mopo said I was sent by pdp, I entered their convoy. Another said I was not slapped I was pushed. Still crying. Attached is the mopo's picture. Circulate it to fight for me.
Re: Slapped By Police by Floryangel8: 11:55am On Dec 03, 2019
I can't upload pictures but will keep trying. And I am a woman what an irony. Doing what they are campaigning against

Re: Slapped By Police by nifemi25(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Why not leave him for karma to judge...
Re: Slapped By Police by Floryangel8: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
It's so painful things like this kept happening and we kept waiting for karma. That it was organized by apc, now they said pdp sent me. What do I do. I wish I have a baba that can fast forward the karma. cry
nifemi25:
Re: Slapped By Police by Officialgarri: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
nifemi25:
Karma ko, kamarudeen ni angry

If you have anything to retaliate, please don't hesitate to take the step.

1 Like

Re: Slapped By Police by sigidi3: 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:

Karma ko, kamarudeen ni angry

If you have anything to retaliate, please don't hesitate to take the step.

[/s]
Re: Slapped By Police by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 12, 2021
Floryangel8:
It's so painful things like this kept happening and we kept waiting for karma. That it was organized by apc, now they said pdp sent me. What do I do. I wish I have a baba that can fast forward the karma. cry
You sound very empty and unintelligent, I know this your story is fake because it contradicts with other fake stories in your formal posts. Nonsense
Re: Slapped By Police by Flamees(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2021
Ok

1 Share

Re: Slapped By Police by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 12, 2021
artimisfowler:

You sound very empty and unintelligent, I know this your story is fake because it contradicts with other fake stories in your formal posts. Nonsense
Common man why jump into conclusion like that?
Re: Slapped By Police by Floryangel8: 7:05am On Apr 08, 2022
Just seeing your response I don’t have to convince you but I gain nothing telling lies on a faceless forum.

You sound very empty and unintelligent, I know this your story is fake because it contradicts with other fake stories in your formal posts. Nonsense[/quote]h

(1) (Reply)

Thieves Breaks Into Bayelsa Governors Office, Over N.8b Missing / Watch: Video Of Police Officer Violently Beating And Stomping Woman In The / Spanish Police Arrest Nigerian 'archduchess' For Posing As UN Women Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.