Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Help, His Life Is In Danger - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help, His Life Is In Danger (578 Views)

IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger / My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son / Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, His Life Is In Danger by hippyj(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2020
Admin please post this to the right section.
A man's life is in danger.
One Mr Odoemenam Blaise from Isiebu in Isiala Mbano local government in Imo state life is in danger as some people in his community have been trying to eliminate him. He Mr Blaise found Christ and decided not to partake in the kindred rituals and activities but some individuals namely Mr Benedict Ekwueme Araraume, Romaus Akanno, Ephraim odoemenam, Innocent anwanwu decided to eliminate him and his family.
They came to his house, carried his palm fruits, told him not to farm his father's farms and threatened to cut him off from government social amenities like light, water and access to road usage. The matter have been reported to police station at Isiebu, in Isiala Mbano, Imo state but nothing reasonable is been done to protect Mr Blaise and his families from this blood thirsty people (one of them Mr Benedict Araraume is an ex convict for rubbery which he spent over 6 years in jail ). Mr Benedict repeatedly threatened to kills Mr Blaise son in the presence of police officers in front of the police station and nothing was done to him.
Please advise him on what to do and I plead those who can assist should help.
Re: Help, His Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2020
hippyj:
Admin please post this to the right section.
A man's life is in danger.
One Mr Odoemenam Blaise from Isiebu in Isiala Mbano local government in Imo state life is in danger as some people in his community have been trying to eliminate him. He Mr Blaise found Christ and decided not to partake in the kindred rituals and activities but some individuals namely Mr Benedict Ekwueme Araraume, Romaus Akanno, Ephraim odoemenam, Innocent anwanwu decided to eliminate him and his family.
They came to his house, carried his palm fruits, told him not to farm his father's farms and threatened to cut him off from government social amenities like light, water and access to road usage. The matter have been reported to police station at Isiebu, in Isiala Mbano, Imo state but nothing reasonable is been done to protect Mr Blaise and his families from this blood thirsty people (one of them Mr Benedict Araraume is an ex convict for rubbery which he spent over 6 years in jail ). Mr Benedict repeatedly threatened to kills Mr Blaise son in the presence of police officers in front of the police station and nothing was done to him.
Please advise him on what to do and I plead those who can assist should help.
oga go to the police station and report,
Re: Help, His Life Is In Danger by hippyj(m): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2020
Read carefully, the matter is still at police. Don't they are nonchalant

1 Like

Re: Help, His Life Is In Danger by tyup(m): 11:54am On Apr 02, 2020
southniyikaye:
oga go to the police station and report,

Are you so Dumb n Daft to read and understand undecided

1 Like

Re: Help, His Life Is In Danger by Orubebe01: 11:56am On Apr 02, 2020
Sue him to court. If you are a Catholic member, I suggest that you meet ur Rev fr, they have human rights lawyers that can help you get justice.
Re: Help, His Life Is In Danger by hippyj(m): 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
Orubebe01:
Sue him to court. If you are a Catholic member, I suggest that you meet ur Rev fr, they have human rights lawyers that can help you get justice.

Court not working due to coronavirus lock down
Re: Help, His Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
tyup:

Are you so Dumb n Daft to read and understand undecided
your father is the dumb and foolish one here, when did nairaland turn to a law enforcement?
If they didn't do anything at the police station, is the police the only law enforcement agency we have in Nigeria?
You must be lacking home training to quote someone initially with an insult.
Just quote me again OK
Re: Help, His Life Is In Danger by tyup(m): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
southniyikaye:
your father is the dumb and foolish one here, when did nairaland turn to a law enforcement?
If they didn't do anything at the police station, is the police the only law enforcement agency we have in Nigeria?
You must be lacking home training to quote someone initially with an insult.
Just quote me again OK

You lack Basical Education and the things is since you couldn't afford to get a basic Education or go to school you should be taught how to comprehend at Home

but ur issue is outta human means of Help/control and Hey this ain't about lacking home training you really need some form of Education alright?

1 Like

Re: Help, His Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
tyup:

You lack Basical Education and the things is since you couldn't afford to get a basic Education or go to school you should be taught how to comprehend at Home

but ur issue is outta human means of Help/control and Hey this ain't about lacking home training you really need some form of Education alright?
the degrees I have, your previous generation, this present one and probably the next to come won't be able to boast of its 10%
Next time, when you want to quote someone, make the person see why he or she is wrong not insult.
This is one of the basic home training you lack OK so run along.
Re: Help, His Life Is In Danger by tyup(m): 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
southniyikaye:
the degrees I have, your previous generation, this present one and probably the next to come won't be able to boast of its 10%
Next time, when you want to quote someone, make the person see why he or she is wrong not insult.
This is one of the basic home training you lack OK so run along.

Do you mean those processed wood you got from some sort of college of Education is what u call degrees? No hommie we really not on the same league

well I'll only exchange words with intelligent capable folks but until then when a thread is created or a manual given always learn to read, understand and give a reasonable reply

do this and come thank me later

1 Like

Re: Help, His Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
tyup:

Do you mean those processed wood you got from some sort of college of Education is what u call degrees? No hommie we really not on the same league

well I'll only exchange words with intelligent capable folks but until then when a thread is created or a manual given always learn to read, understand and give a reasonable reply

do this and come thank me later
a fool is a fool, even when you tell him he is a fool, he will still argue!
So what institution gives logs of woods as a degree?
Smhhh you are irredeemable.

And stop quoting me let me leave you to your foolery and ignorance
I won't dignify you with any more replies OK.

Re: Help, His Life Is In Danger by tyup(m): 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
southniyikaye:
a fool is a fool, even when you tell him he is a fool, he will still argue!
So what institution gives logs of woods as a degree?
Smhhh you are irredeemable.

And stop quoting me let me leave you to your foolery and ignorance
I won't dignify you with any more replies OK.

Processed wood not log of wood. Foool grin grin
Re: Help, His Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
tyup:

Processed wood not log of wood.my father is a foolish bastard. Foool grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Her Mother Left Her When She Was 1 & Her Brother Was 3. / 15 Persons Injured As Cultists Clash In Ibadan / Video Shows Ahmaud Arbery Being Arrested For Stealing A TV In 2017(pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.