Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures (49997 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by Praizenewstv: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
Chukwuebuka Obi-Uchendu, a Nigerian lawyer and media personality, Ebuka shares Adorable photos with his wife and their children.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5mtZfppqM3/?igshid=5n1yuaslqtky

18 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by Waakanda: 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Adorable cheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by LadySarah: 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
beauriful ppl

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by vincentjk(m): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ebus nwa mama

6 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
Just look at that! That's what we are talking about.

in a society where the family pictures of just one random man who became a celebrity by doing nothing that really matters to the world is considered news worthy, you will know the inhabitants of such societies are not serious - both with their life and their major purpose on earth.

Indeed, such a society needs Imes to come and use the power bestowed upon him by the good Lord to influence and stop the movement and perpetuation of the carriers of such useless news and guide people towards better things in life that will be better for their life and hereafter.

Imes, we await your coming grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by nazablossom(f): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
They look adorable kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by YorubaPrince: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
angry
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by chii8(f): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
Beautiful family...
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by englishmart(m): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ebuka, his family, his problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by Folakemi24: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
Wow what else can a man ask for

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by Officialgarri: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
For an Igbo man, female children means a lot when it comes finance. She could cost #10million when marriage comes.
But yet, the father needs one to carry on the family name. On that note, I wish Ebuka the best of luck

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by Offpoint: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
Nairalanders abeg make una help me abeg
my Oga send me ma go deposit 5k to him account, as I dey go na him I see one orange Seller with big nyansh dey twerk... I no know as I take buy N4000 orange...
abeg make una help me, if una see one guy in red top and black shirt dey hawk orange for Berger traffic make una buy am abeg...
Na me

abeg

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by Itepuru1: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:
shocked
[/s]
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
He shouldn't be proud his wife gives birth to layers and breeders. Real men spread y chromosome.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by Ogegeodey(m): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
who said you can't have both family and career? I like Ebuka for that, he is always proud of his family

5 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by wwwihy: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
Would they participate in future reality shows? Like BB Naija

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by realstars: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
When you have freedom, you have peace. When you have peace, you have plans. When you have plans, you have focus. When you are focus, you achieve what you plan for, in peace and fill free to enjoy with your family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by Kingmathers(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
And this is news?

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by Rubbiish(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
Which kind bad belle comments full this thread
Na wa O

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by Itepuru1: 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:
For an Igbo man, female children means a lot when it comes finance. She could cost #10million when marriage comes.
But yet, the father needs one to carry on the family name. On that note, I wish Ebuka the best of luck
[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by NwsBoy: 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
undecidedHmm.. nowadays I don't understand what is on
angryNL front page...

cryMeanwhile
Another interesting news....pls don't read if you are too emotional

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by Risingblue008(m): 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
Though I'm happy for dem,bt they tell u dier problems u go shout,so forget all these na social Media packaging. Kudos to emi cos its not easy to carter for wife and kids,ladies always appreciate ur man, salute to d king rising blue,aka chingyrantey wink
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by NigeriaBam: 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
Happy family

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by dayveed1(m): 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
Beautiful family
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by Chett4: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
Waakanda:
Adorable cheesy
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by AjalaJ(m): 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
Obi Chiwendu.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by Pidginwhisper: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jeweluchi!! Irubinachi!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures by candidbabe(f): 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ebuka the fashionista

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) / Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) / Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.