Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,341 members, 7,853,520 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra (29656 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor: We’ve Not Seen Nnamdi Kanu In The Last 10 Days / CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House / IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra by KEMISTR3(f): 12:05am On Dec 04, 2019
Godons1:

Your tune don dey change. Fear fear Boy.. Shegu masiacin banza. We go use una do target. practice. Any IPOB terrorist on sight will be killed.

I'm not from West.

The hatred you have for Igbo people will take u no where, how many Bokoharam u use as target? How many isis u use how many herdsmen?
Re: IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra by Litmus: 12:17am On Dec 04, 2019
Lol, police burnt themselves to death and all the time I thought UFO back-shooting exhaust pipes was responsible and blamed the green ones for wasting money on their fleet of tokumbo crafts. Planetary invasions is not cheap. An obvious lesson for Nigeria police going forward is, provide officers attending IPOB issues with helmet or chest cameras. Yeah, sure, UFO's can burn cameras too but at least cameras provide additional matter for thought. If the burnt officers had burnt cameras, footage might have still been recoverable. If Cameras are missing, this too would prompt other questions and so on and so forth. I'm sure, not only two police went, they too would have cameras in position where phones wouldn’t come to mind or be practical.

In short, IPOB issue isn’t going away soon and Police need someway of doing their job and defending themselves with evidence from accusations of atrocities. We cant be carrying on with these unprofessional ways of doing things – posters are even talking of police going in and raising villages to the ground, what?? undecided
Re: IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra by tiredoflife(m): 1:08am On Dec 04, 2019
Godons1:
Trash

IPOB Terrorist must pay for killing two Police officers. Operation kl any IPOB terrorist at sight must be declared without wasting no time.

Yes I support this
But please sir
I have a question for you sir
Since you want them killed
How do u identify ipob
You just go there
Kill anyone as long as he is on the streets of the south east
He is ipob ba kiss
Re: IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra by Bishop4real: 2:15am On Dec 04, 2019
gidgiddy:
Now I understand what happened. I have been wondering about the Police version of events, that they went to arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor and IPOB attacked them with rifles machete and burnt their patrol van and killed two Police men

I wondered how the same patrol van ended up burnt in the middle of the road and why the so called 'police men' did not jump out of the back of the burning vehicle. How do you burn someone in the back of a patrol van?

IPOB's version makes far more sense. They invaded the home of IPOB Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, just like they invaded Nnamdi Kanu's home. They killed two unarmed people and put them in the back of the patrol van. The now doused the place with petrol and left. But the fire trailed them, probably due to leakage from whatever they used in carrying the petrol. The Patrol van caught fire and they all ran away leaving the two people they had murdered to burn in the back of the van

It is these two people they now claim are Police men murdered by IPOB

Now it all makes sense

Yes, why won't such thrash above make sense to you?
Re: IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra by Bishop4real: 2:18am On Dec 04, 2019
zeromeridian:
I have been watching all the news channels and Newspapers and non have reported this incident.
The this government are liars. you think Nigeria Police officers were killed by IPOB and no news about it.
what this government is doing will definitley backfire.

Did you watch channels TV? Why the generalization, bloody lair
Re: IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra by Bishop4real: 2:27am On Dec 04, 2019
gidgiddy:

I'm just saying what makes sense and what doesnt. Didnt you see the two bodies that were burnt in back of the patrol van who the police say are their men? The only way IPOB could have killed two Police men and burnt them in the back of the van if the police men were already dead and they drove the van to road and set it on fire

But that's not what the Police said. The Police said they went to the Lawyers house to arrest him and IPOB attacked them and set the patrol van on fire and killed two police men. That story does not tally with the picture circulating

So, police can't park their vehicle on the road while on an operation again? What happens to the possible angle of where the police were caught while beating a retreat?

From available information, Barr Ejiofor just buried his brother few days ago. Naturally, you should expect to see IPOB members around his house in show of solidarity & felicitation. This is typical of them! Therefore, if police approaches such place at such occasion & time, would you expect the IPOB members we know too well to remain calm without their usual noise? Especially when the policemen came to arrest "their Barr"?
Re: IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 04, 2019
oyebanji44:
It was the carelessness of the police in handling the petrol!!comrade Emma, This is a blatant lie.at the back of an uncovered patrol van,it's not possible.it would be easy for them to pass message through their legs and jump out from the van.

Is that the only thing u read? grin
Re: IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 04, 2019
Cherrybae:
Chest beaters. Very useless terorists. The military should as a matter of urgency take over all the streets in the SE.

Effect of all Igbos, charge them to court, and sentence them to death by hanging.

I'm so bitter that Igbos murdered innocent policemen who were deployed to maintain peace .

I condemn it, I condemn it, I condemn it. . Hands joined to hands, the wicked terorists Igbos shall never go unpunished.

U are not well.

And as always, hatred for anything igbo oozes from u guys
Re: IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 04, 2019
diegwu02:
The Ghost spokesman residing in a safe zone outside Nigeria is busy fueling the situation instead of handing over the persons responsible for the evil act.
Meanwhile , every youth 12 years and above, may flee the Town.. I doubt there would be any form of Christmas Celebration in Oraifite this 2019

Is this the first time police men have been murdered in Nigeria?
Re: IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 04, 2019
adekolaelect:
it is shame and Bad to be intensionally left your God free gifted organs to be inactive simply because of tribe,religion or political sentiment.

U are being outrightly silly
Re: IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 04, 2019
YorubaPrince:

I agree 100%. Those folks are very dangerous and savage indeed! angry

U mean the Nigerian police?
Re: IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra by Akponmfet: 3:06am On Dec 04, 2019
myright:
IPOB PRESS RELEASE IN RESPONSE TO ANAMBRA POLICE STATEMENT ON THE DEADLY INVASION OF BARR. EJIOFOR'S & ALLEGED DEATH OF TWO POLICE OFFICERS

3 December 2019

[Attached: Video of Barrister Ejiofor's country home in flames in Oraifite]

The unprovoked Nigeria police and army invasion of the home of our lawyer Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor barely four days after the painful burial of his senior brother is proof that those running Nigeria have descended into the abyss of iniquity from which they may never recover. Not even during the darkest days of Abacha's dictatorship did anyone witness such brazen intimidation of a legal counsel or the attempted assassination of a defence counsel in a high profile case.

It is the golden rule of every legal system under the Sun that defence counsels are not harrassed, intimidated or killed but it seems under this Fulani dictorship of Abba Kyari led cabal, nothing is sacrosanct. We don't expect the roundly docile and cowardly Nigeria Bar Association or their impotent and subdued National Judicial Council to rise up in condemnation of this contemptuous behaviour by Aso Rock in this latest attempt to kill Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor. This level of dictatorial impunity against the rule of law, judicial process and natural justice must not be condoned by any right thinking person.

In their usual predicatable manner, the Fulani run Nigerian Police through their Public Relations Officer one Haruna Mohammed in Anambra State have issued a self-incriminating statement ladden with blatant lies, falsehood and deception. For the police to say there was a criminal complaint against Barrister Ejiofor bothering on assault and kidnapping four days after the funeral of his brother is most stupid and laughable. Criminal complaint from who? Who did he kidnap, the body of his dead brother?
Who did he assault, Justice Binta Nyako?Where, when and how did he commit these crimes? The Nigeria Police never wrote to Barrister Ejiofor neither did they invite him to attend their station.

This is a black lie. If they did, they should release the call log of the phone they claim they used in calling him. Does the Nigerian Police think the public is as daft as they are? The only reason for this unprovoked criminal invasion with deadly intent is to kill Barrister Ejiofor and to stop him from attending Federal High Court Abuja next month where he has all but defeated the Attorney General in the matter of Federal Government of Nigeria versus IPOB because Nigeria has no case against IPOB. The same strategy of invade and kill doctrine they deployed in Isiama-Afaraukwu the home of our leader on 14 September 2017 a month before he is due in court is what played out in Oraifite yesterday.

The Nigeria Police claim two of their officers were killed by IPOB members but there were four dead bodies in the burnt out police vehicle. What any investigative journalist worth his salt should ask is, who are the other two victims, where did they come from and what were they doing in a police van? Answers to these questions will reveal that Nigeria Police Command in Anambra State are unrepentant liars. The truth remains that Nigeria Police and Army went to the home of Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor with the sole purpose to kill him before next month's court date as is now their tradition. On getting there they opened fire on unarmed civilians as usual and the two men that came out of the house were shot dead instantly. The police carried their dead and dying bodies into their van to conceal evidence and drove off. These are facts backed by evidence Anambra Police cannot deny.

After killing two unarmed and innocent civilians, before they left the police doused Barrister Ejiofor's home with petrol and set it on fire. This was the reality yesterday in Oraifite Anambra State. It was the careleseness of the police in handling the petrol they used to drench Barrister Ejiofor's home and nearby businesses before setting them on fire that trailed back and led to the fire that gutted their van.

It is on record that IPOB remains a peaceful movement therefore this latest desperate attempt by this lying Fulani controlled Nigeria Police to equate our activities with their home-grown Miyetti Allah (Fulani herdsmen) terrorist organisation is a waste of time.

COMRADE EMMA POWERFUL MEDIA AND PUBLICITY SECRETARY FOR IPOB.
Re: IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra by Akponmfet: 3:09am On Dec 04, 2019
Can you idiots stop posting IPOB news on here?
This forum is called Nairaland forum if you are a BIAFRAN please go and form Biafraland Forum ,we Nigerians don't want to see Biafran news here all the time.
Useless Okoro people.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra by iamme1234(m): 4:08am On Dec 04, 2019
I REPEAT IPOB IS A TERRORIST EVIL ORGANIZATION

AND WILL FOREVER BE A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION.
Re: IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra by iamme1234(m): 4:09am On Dec 04, 2019
Akponmfet:
This forum is called Nairaland forum if you are a BIAFRAN please go and form Biafraland Forum ,we Nigerians don't want to see Biafran news here all the time.
Useless Okoro people.

VERY USELESS FRAUDULENT PEOPLE
Re: IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 04, 2019
Godons1:
Trash

IPOB Terrorist must pay for killing two Police officers. Operation kl any IPOB terrorist at sight must be declared without wasting no time.

Yea that's how they reason in your region...through the anus
Re: IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 04, 2019
gidgiddy:

I'm just saying what makes sense and what doesnt. Didnt you see the two bodies that were burnt in back of the patrol van who the police say are their men? The only way IPOB could have killed two Police men and burnt them in the back of the van if the police men were already dead and they drove the van to road and set it on fire

But that's not what the Police said. The Police said they went to the Lawyers house to arrest him and IPOB attacked them and set the patrol van on fire and killed two police men. That story does not tally with the picture circulating

And like how many IPOB with stick over powered police with guns in police van and killed them set their van on fire from the back of the van...the driver escaped and the rest of the passengers inside the truck but those outside the truck couldn't jump out...NO WAY IN MY PART OF AFRICA THERE IS REASONING THATS WHY NATURE GAVE YOU BRAIN TO WEIGH THINGS AND DECIDE THE ONE LIKELY TO BE TRUE
Re: IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 04, 2019
And like how many IPOB with stick over powered police with guns in police van and killed them set their van on fire from the back of the van...the driver escaped and the rest of the passengers inside the truck but those outside the truck couldn't jump out...NO WAY IN MY PART OF AFRICA THERE IS REASONING THATS WHY NATURE GAVE YOU BRAIN TO WEIGH THINGS AND DECIDE THE ONE LIKELY TO BE TRUE
Re: IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra by gidgiddy: 8:43am On Dec 04, 2019
Bishop4real:

So, police can't park their vehicle on the road while on an operation again? What happens to the possible angle of where the police were caught while beating a retreat?

From available information, Barr Ejiofor just buried his brother few days ago. Naturally, you should expect to see IPOB members around his house in show of solidarity & felicitation. This is typical of them! Therefore, if police approaches such place at such occasion & time, would you expect the IPOB members we know too well to remain calm without their usual noise? Especially when the policemen came to arrest "their Barr"?

What the police said is that they came to arrest Ejiofor and IPOB attacked them and burnt their vehicle killing 2 Police men. What the police wants you to believe is that IPOB, a group not known to bare arms or kill people, took guns to where Ejiofor was burying his brother. Then when the police came to arrest Ejiofor, IPOB attacked the police, overwhelmed them, killed two of them, took two of them to the back of the police vehicle that was parked some distance away and set the vehicle on fire

IPOB then returned to burn Ejiofor's house as well as several houses in the area

This is what the police would have you believe. Does this story sound right to you? Why on earth would IPOB take the bodies of two police men they had just killed to burn them in the back of the police vehicle? It's not possible to burn a person still alive in the back of a patrol van as they would likely jump down to get away from the fire.

Even a primary school kid would know that the Police version of what happened is not true
Re: IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra by airminem(f): 9:24am On Dec 04, 2019
Godons1:

Who be this farm tool. grin grin grin
grin I appreciate your inability to have a conversation. So duh!
Re: IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra by gidgiddy: 9:46am On Dec 04, 2019
Akponmfet:
Useless Okoro people.

If you dont want to see Biafran news here then agitate for Biafrans to have their independence. It's because people like you insist we must all be "one Nigeria" that you see Biafran news here
Re: IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra by Akponmfet: 10:03am On Dec 04, 2019
gidgiddy:

If you dont want to see Biafran news here then agitate for Biafrans to have their independence. It's because people like you insist we must all be "one Nigeria" that you see Biafran news here
Re: IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra by Akponmfet: 10:04am On Dec 04, 2019
Is anyone stopping you from forming Biafra or having independence?
Is it our fault that your so called Biafra is landlocked?
Re: IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra by Finnese001: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
Cherrybae:
Chest beaters. Very useless terorists. The military should as a matter of urgency take over all the streets in the SE.

Effect of all Igbos, charge them to court, and sentence them to death by hanging.

I'm so bitter that Igbos murdered innocent policemen who were deployed to maintain peace .

I condemn it, I condemn it, I condemn it. . Hands joined to hands, the wicked terorists Igbos shall never go unpunished.

May thunder strike you death instantly
Re: IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra by adekolaelect(m): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Thank you but you are my master in that.
Re: IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra by adekolaelect(m): 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Thank you but you are my master in that OK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) / Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.