Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,665 members, 7,959,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

Sampson Nwokocha "Grave" Armed Robber Killed In Abia (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sampson Nwokocha "Grave" Armed Robber Killed In Abia (Graphic Photos) (70451 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) / Armed Robber Killed, 3 Arrested As Police Foil Cult Initiation In Delta (Pics) / Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sampson Nwokocha "Grave" Armed Robber Killed In Abia (Graphic Photos) by DedeNkem: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
It is very, very hard to believe Nigerian police force because it is one of the most corrupt and murderous in the the world!

Nigerian police can say anything and some dumb people will believe it! It lies a lot!
Re: Sampson Nwokocha "Grave" Armed Robber Killed In Abia (Graphic Photos) by younglleo: 11:03am On Dec 12, 2019
telim:
Olopa good job there. Let me take my bottle of beer in peace.
Good day sir. Pls I'm interested in inquiring a few things from you. I saw your post where you talked on making decent ROI on betfair. Please I'm interested and wouldn't mind being your protege so I can learn the ropes.
Re: Sampson Nwokocha "Grave" Armed Robber Killed In Abia (Graphic Photos) by younglleo: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
telim:
Olopa good job there. Let me take my bottle of beer in peace.
good day Sir
Re: Sampson Nwokocha "Grave" Armed Robber Killed In Abia (Graphic Photos) by telim: 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
younglleo:

Good day sir. Pls I'm interested in inquiring a few things from you. I saw your post where you talked on making decent ROI on betfair. Please I'm interested and wouldn't mind being your protege so I can learn the ropes.
Hi I was into inplay soccer games but it was taken alot of my time, i stopped and channel my energy to a less stressful and a profitable method.
Re: Sampson Nwokocha "Grave" Armed Robber Killed In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Jakumo(m): 8:40am On Dec 25, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

“He also robbed other locations and planned to attack the Correctional Service Centre in Umuahia (Prison) in order to liberate his mother and other people.”

https://punchng.com/police-gun-down-wanted-armed-robber-in-abia

Photo credit: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1386992984794247&id=609387929221427

This dead gentleman's mother now has NO hope of release from jail. She will spend the rest of her jail sentence wondering where she went wrong in the raising of her son, such that he could not execute a simple mass jailbreak without getting himself killed like a Xmas turkey in the process.

All told, a mother can only do her best in raising her offspring, knowing fully well that some of those progeny might not measure up to expectations, in the fullness of time.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all of Nairaland's writers, scattered across the surface of this glorious blue planet that will in five short days, have witnessed the elapse of another calendar year.
Re: Sampson Nwokocha "Grave" Armed Robber Killed In Abia (Graphic Photos) by brandable: 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
telim:

Hi I was into inplay soccer games but it was taken alot of my time, i stopped and channel my energy to a less stressful and a profitable method.

Sir, please could you give a hint of the less stressful and profitable method.
Re: Sampson Nwokocha "Grave" Armed Robber Killed In Abia (Graphic Photos) by lucky4west: 9:35am On Jan 29, 2020
grave has gone to the grave...there is no pleasant end to violent crime except the juicy crime by our politicians...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bribe-seeking Policeman Assaults, Female AAUA Student, Handles Her Breast (Pics) / Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) / Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.