Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up (56079 Views)

Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by oochi123(f): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
I wish them all the best..

1 Like

Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
Khafi haters right now....

2 Likes

Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by webngnews: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by Rules7: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
sylve11:
@ op, Very useless thread. undecided cool

Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by ZooOga: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
Super S/O to Temple Management

Khafi Joins Temple Management Company (Photo)

https://misspetitenaijablog.com/2019/10/15/khafi-joins-temple-management-company-photo/

Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by noble71(m): 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
grin
Davash222:
Uncle just dey create threads back to back these days.
Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by Ugwumagala: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by Wayne4uall(m): 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
The girl no get yanch self

1 Like

Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by mozona(m): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
she no get nyash self...

but i hear say she has been summoned back to work...

what is she still doing in 9ja?
Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by hisexcellency34: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
Jobless people
Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
aro1:
Audio love:the body language of gedöni in the house does not show that he truly loves khafi..
But why are all this janded guys not returning to their foreign base:khafi,mike,ike,avala,seyi shay,teddy A,ninolowo.. And numerous others..
It shows that naija sweet o,but we that are base here are struggling to get out. Irony of life!

Because Buhari is working
Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by Fejimummy: 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
I feel the guy is just using her brand to get attention that's all

Most people have a bottleneck of toxins in their lymphatic system -- their body's natural detox systems can't keep up with all the environmental toxins, the foods we eat, the products we use on our bodies --- so they become stagnant and yucky.

The KINOKI Detox Foot Pads help by pulling out the toxins that are overwhelming your natural system... It works while you sleep

For more information please contact us on 08168583198

Nationwide delivery available
Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by Mateen1000: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
Staged, Na her manager make the video
But tbh, Dis girl go dey addicted to dick sha
Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by udemzyudex(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
dilodavid:
It's obvious she loves him more. That's the standard. Na woman love suppose plenty pass. If you babe or wife loves you more, you are blessed.

Confirm.
Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by sharone21(f): 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
dilodavid:
It's obvious she loves him more. That's the standard. Na woman love suppose plenty pass. If you babe or wife loves you more, you are blessed.
Na make man LOVE a woman more, men are easily distracted....what happens if she is involved in an accident or something bad happens to her? A woman can still stick with a man more than the other way round.
Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by bluefilm: 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
Chai.

With that type of ass, even baba God don already know say I can never fall in love with such a woman.

But maybe sha, it's either bros Gedoni no be assman or the bros just dey hustle underground for British citizenship.

Naim sabi.
Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by Drabrah(m): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
Wen d pussy is too sweet u can't let go.
Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by Kenoxman(m): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
dilodavid:
As in ehn....that's my number one task any tym I'm wit a new girl, "make her love me more". Nothing else happens until this is achieved. I then sit back and enjoy myself.
Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by shogsman(m): 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
The only thing I want to see today is ballon d or news,this nonentities don’t matter.
Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by sofiscatedmoron: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
they should get a room
Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by meobizy(f): 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
Lol. They look so regular. Well, if she’ll take him out of the country why won’t he die there? Last I remember the roads in Cross River are a write off.

Edit: Suffer wan woundjure Gedoni, o. See the guy face, he no fresh again.
Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by Forward77(m): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
YorubaPrince:
But why she no get yansh na? grin

Please my brother don’t post that picture again.

This thing is extremely graphic.

For the love of Nairaland
Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by ZaOzaRoom(m): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
Whoever posted this shit as news...
Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by petitejolie(f): 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
She's very expressive about love ehnnn...its good dey are together

1 Like

Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by Elamin21(m): 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
Davash222:
Uncle just dey create threads back to back these days.
Tacha and mercy Trend last week, this week is kaffi and Gedoni.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album / Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin / Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.