Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up (56082 Views)

Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by Lugianostar(m): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
Much later we go hear how it finally folded up!!!!

1 Like

Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by Prechy08(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
Your mates are getting endorsement every where, you are here buying food in restaurant and hugging... Mtcheww next pls
Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by Godhatesodomy: 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
Wow
Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by Goodnigga: 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
aro1:
Audio love:the body language of gedöni in the house does not show that he truly loves khafi..
But why are all this janded guys not returning to their foreign base:khafi,mike,ike,avala,seyi shay,teddy A,ninolowo.. And numerous others..
It shows that naija sweet o,but we that are base here are struggling to get out. Irony of life!
Nigeria sweet, after u don taste the money, so you have the money to spend when back
Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
All I care about is wizkid singing ‘dis kain love’ at the end of the video. Sweet music. kiss
Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by Tarabye: 2:19am On Dec 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by Nmezor(f): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2019
Sweet khafi
Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by boninho: 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
partnerbizn4:
Lalasticla.la created this thread. His threads make front page sef before they gets views.

Calculate the possibility that it won't make front page.

If possibility is X, find X.

Chai. Olodo like me. Maths dealt with me ee. I used to smash it until SS1 that simultaneous and quadratic equation dealt with me simultaneously.

But I sabi English die. I used to know all the everyday words in Oxford Dico.

Time flies. Ka emesia.

Life eh, We are opposites....just like Dirichlet boundary condition in partial differential equations. I never loved long reading, never good with things like essays....numbers excited me from childhood, gosh Life is boring and lonely without Mathematics....from Taylor's theorem to Green's theorem to Fubini's theorem to Stokes theorem...it's just fun
Re: Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up by mechanics(m): 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
She should free am, no one will snatch him from her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album / Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) / Emeka Ike's Divorce Takes A Dramatic Turn As New Revelations Are Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.