Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

How Alexa Website Ranking Works - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Alexa Website Ranking Works (693 Views)

Now That Alexa Has Closed Down / Website Ranking 7 Ways To Learn Effectively. / 7 Website Ranking Factors Africans Don't Know About And Why - Destinedblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Alexa Website Ranking Works by Emmyjay12: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
Everyone wishes for distinguished Google rankings

Thereon, it’s how almost everyone decides if a website is thriving or not. However, there is a cadent that some frequently overlook or don’t understand sizably about:

Alexa website rankings.

Realizing and recognizing your website’s Alexa rank can enable you to enhance your website(s) and fetch more traffic.

Here is a simple definition of Alexa Rank:

Alexa’s traffic metrics and ranks are set up on the browsing behaviour of persons in our entire data panel, which is a copy of all internet users.

How it works

Alexa’s Rankings is formed on the traffic data submitted by web surfers in Alexa’s global data panel over intensive-compulsive three months. Alexa does not provide you with the precise ranking of your website. It only says the rank according to the data which is obtained from their toolbar. Alexa similarly, makes use of Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more data to rank your website and also obtain data from 3rd party software. Yep, this implies that Alexa bases some, although not all, of its indexing system on its toolbar usage. A lot of regular people visiting websites on the internet do not use Alexa toolbar. So reducing your Alexa rank is not as easy as getting more traffic.

Nevertheless, you need to fetch more traffic, but basically, you need more traffic from readers who possess the Alexa toolbar.

Why Alexa indexing is important

• Alexa ranking is a relative tool for your industry.

•It is Utilized by advertisers to appreciate website marketing prospects.

• A website with higher Alexa rank entices new advertisement and get more ads.

• It is all the same; pages and website traffic are assessed in the same way.

Since you now know how to take your website to the next level, you want to learn how. Congratulations to you, because there are a lot of tools out there to help you rank high on google with much more benefits than you can imagine. For instance, if you have a web post on how to cure heartburn, try searching “how to cur heartburn” and you will see millions of search results. Google displays 12-15 results on the first page alone, now how do you get your website on the first page without having to pay thousands of dollars for google ads?

Here is a more detailed page with a lengthy “how to” on the subject

Re: How Alexa Website Ranking Works by GoodFollow: 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
I've heard that I can get some SEO optimization services that will increase my website rankings, and now I my question is what kind of SEO should I get and how much it will cost. I am a newbie in that field but I am trying to find as much information as I can, can you suggest me something?
Re: How Alexa Website Ranking Works by stormtrooper: 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
Hey there. Yeah there a lot of companies that work in SEO so that people can get their websites on the first pages of google searches, and get new daily traffic. I've used a company like that when I was opening my online store (we sell handmade jewellery) and at first I had a very little number of viewers and new clients, and I had no idea how to change that. After some online research I came across this one SEO company (you can check them here: https://1stpagekws.com/) that helped me a lot. I hired them to give me a custom keyword search, so that I can understand how to improve my sales. After I received their results, and analyzed them I was able to make some changes to my selling and marketing strategies. After a few weeks I noticed a drastic increase in my online hits, and my store got a bump in rating. It was very lucrative

(1) (Reply)

Flexbox Simplified| Navbar With Dropdown Menu Using Flexbox.simple And Easy / Get You Personal/business Site For Free. HURRY / Get Help Managing Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.