Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide (17704 Views)

Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) / Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos) / COVID-19: Jigawa Receives 524 Almajiri Pupils Evacuated From Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by CSTR2: 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
YorubaPrince:
Waiting for the usual Okoro Wailers... grin grin grin
Yes, because only Yoruba should criticise buhari.

Slap yourself.
Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by Bern1992(m): 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
I know the one of Abuja to Makurdi.
Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by Horlufemi(m): 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
SaintLucia:
Bye Bye to PDP Fuel Scarcity Season. Thank you Bubu, last year the IPOB wailers said there was no fuel scarcity because of 2019 election. I wonder what the same wailers will now say now that election is gone.

Since 145N no petrol scarcity till date.
Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by CSTR2: 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
tomdon:
Lies
Are the roads constructed invisible to the naked eyes??
Fashola is a propagandist.
The rocket scientist.
Maybe that is what he told the president.

I can bet that umahi and ganduje have done more roads than fashola in five years.
Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by CSTR2: 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
SaintLucia:
Bye Bye to PDP Fuel Scarcity Season. Thank you Bubu, last year the IPOB wailers said there was no fuel scarcity because of 2019 election. I wonder what the same wailers will now say now that election is gone.
Fuel scarcity was a,thing of the past right from the Jonathan era.

I know there is no much achievement by buhari, but stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by benkk015: 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
Clueless fashola,lairs from the pit of hell...names the highways / bridges under construction and prove Nigerians wrong.
Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by praz001(m): 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
onegig:

I wouldn't doubt that number honestly.

In Lagos alone there are about 6 Federal roads undergoing construction or repair.

1. The entire stretch of both Lanes of 3rd mainland bridge was just fixed.

2. Apapa Oshodi Express way being handled by Dangote.

3. Apongbonn to inner marina fix

4. CMS inward Bonny camp link bridge fix.

5. Stadium to Ojuelegba reasphalt and fixing of those bad bridge linkages . All those projects are FG projects not the Lagos State govt project.

6. Lagos ibadan expressway reconstruction.

That's just 6 off hand and I know other states would have similar projects. Even if it is a single kilometer that was fixed. It is still a project.

There is still a lot more to be done as we need newer roads and open up new places but I wouldn't doubt that figure up there

That Apapa oshodi express way is massive.....
Thats what modern road construction should look like......

In captain smeaks voice "I love it"
Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by YorubaPrince: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
voltron14:

You sabi dem.

Wella… grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by Bbbwings: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
Audio roads
cheesy grin grin
Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by Sonoyom(m): 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
Iffa ask u to mention them now u go begin talk say them quote you out of proportion.
Lie Fashola
Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by seunmsg(m): 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:
So we are yet to complete the 27 projects financed with SUKUK loan?

And we want to borrow another $29 billion for infrastructural projects, were are we going with this?

You think N100billion can complete the projects? Like seriously shocked
Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by Bbbwings: 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
dejonathan:
Where in his words did you see 524 new roads??
You just dey open mouth talk nonsense without reading
It is literally in the first sentence

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by Frankest20(m): 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
Unfortunately, the people of Cross River State no longer have any connections with Akwa Ibom State
Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by Jones4190(m): 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Federal University in Otueke & Presidential Library in Abeokuta are normal, But a University of Tansportation in Duara is a crime.
Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by kenny714433(m): 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
onegig:

I wouldn't doubt that number honestly.

In Lagos alone there are about 6 Federal roads undergoing construction or repair.

1. The entire stretch of both Lanes of 3rd mainland bridge was just fixed.

2. Apapa Oshodi Express way being handled by Dangote.

3. Apongbonn to inner marina fix

4. CMS inward Bonny camp link bridge fix.

5. Stadium to Ojuelegba reasphalt and fixing of those bad bridge linkages . All those projects are FG projects not the Lagos State govt project.

6. Lagos ibadan expressway reconstruction.

That's just 6 off hand and I know other states would have similar projects. Even if it is a single kilometer that was fixed. It is still a project.

There is still a lot more to be done as we need newer roads and open up new places but I wouldn't doubt that figure up there

Is that not Lagos you are talking about?
Maybe you should be happy the Northern president is carrying the SW along.

There's no presence of the FG in Aks and most SE/SS states. But my state, the Akwa Ibom state contribute most to the country. Why then does the FG neglect us?

Have you seen the reason some people develope hatred towards this government and the slogan "one Nigeria"?
Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by SaintLorenzo(m): 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
The MTN staff who usually says"your account is too low for this call"has been sacked! Make free calls before they employ someone else. Be quick I have been calling since
Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by Forward77(m): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
A_______U________D_________I_________O
Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by AnanseK(m): 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Sometimes you wanna wonder whether these guys are joking with our minds. The way and manner we celebrate mediocrity is alarming in Africa.
With all due respect sir, please tell me what your boss is doing to ease up the pain and suffering in the land
Because both the Nigerian Money and the ones Managing it belongs to the people you're trying to entice.
The people make Government. Government doesn't make People. So enough of thinking acting like you're doing us a favor.

You are clearly unhappy with this report and you would be happier if the Minister did not give an account of what he is doing.
Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by Victorex001(m): 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Are the projects cited in your village? Or you just want to remain a zombie?
Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by Godhatesodomy: 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
Wow

Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by OBAGADAFFI: 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
seunmsg:

You think N100billion can complete the projects? Like seriously shocked

But the government claim 100billion Sukkuk will complete the 27 roads.
Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by AnanseK(m): 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
kenny714433:

There's no presence of the FG in Aks and most SE/SS states. But my state, the Akwa Ibom state contribute most to the country. Why then does the FG neglect us?
Have you seen the reason some people develope hatred towards this government and the slogan "one Nigeria"?

AKWA IBOM State has a the largest monthly share of proceeds ( equivalent to share of 6 non oil producing states ), Akwa Ibom in an integral part of area to be developed by both NDDC and The Ministry of Niger Delta.

But these ignorant youths will never ask their state Governors to account for the money, they will never ask NDDC about the over300 Abandoned major contracts in the region, they will never ask the Ministers of the Niger Delta about their budgets.

Remember that AKS doesn’t prospect for oil , doesn’t mine oil , the state only sits and waits for the money because they are favored by geography not by hardwork or by ingenuity or smartness of thinkers and ideas. The oil belongs to the nation my friend.
Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by onegig(m): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
kenny714433:

Not discounting your thoughts but this is the first time in a long while that the FG is doing anything for Lagos in terms of roads given that the state was a former Federal Capital and most major roads in the State is owned by the FG.

The state still holds the largest number of people in the country and is the commercial nerve centre of the country. I understand that development has to go round but I guess that's why each state has a REP or Senator to hammer home the needs of their people.

Also I am sure if you check the list well you should see a road in Akwa Ibom that is been fixed. By the way I just stated my position about Lagos . I don't hold brief from the FG. cheesy
Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by Kennitrust(m): 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
In dream!
Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by Logobenz0: 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
eTECTIV:
Constructing 524 new highways? Where abeg? Becos d old ones are are seeing are all death traps.. I travelled from Abuja to Asaba jus last week and from immediately afta okene till d Benin Asaba express was hell... Okpella is a story for anoda day
Especially that okene road side. That place is worse
Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by opeey(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
AutoJoshNG:
The Buhari administration is currently undertaking 524 road and bridge construction projects across the country.  This was made known by the Minister of Works and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola.

Fashola made the revelation while updating the Federal Executive Council on the ongoing road and bridge construction/rehabilitation projects nationwide.

According to him, 80 of them as priority projects scheduled for completion in the 2020-2021 fiscal year. They were prioritized to enhance ease of doing business in the locations.

The Minister also revealed that every State in the Federation including the FCT has at least three such ongoing projects.

Listed as priority projects include 27 financed with Sovereign SUKUK Fund. Another 47 projects were scheduled for substantial completion in 2020/2021 and other priority projects, two roads leading to the ports and four major bridges.

Fashola also noted that Federal roads and bridges (categorized from A1 to A9) are major arterial routes that connect all states in Nigeria including the Federal Capital Territory. He adding that the routes and bridges linked cities with high economic activities and carried majority of Heavy Goods Vehicles which gradually dispersed through the link routes to different parts of the country.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/buhari-is-constructing-524-highway-bridges-nationwide-fashola/

Audio highway construction
Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by obailala(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
eTECTIV:
Constructing 524 new highways? Where abeg? Becos d old ones are are seeing are all death traps.. I travelled from Abuja to Asaba jus last week and from immediately afta okene till d Benin Asaba express was hell... Okpella is a story for anoda day
Where did you read "new"?
Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by Charly68: 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
Believe Omo Fash at your risk..
Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by spirul77: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
[quote author=eTECTIV post=84594808]
bros, God bless you for leaving the okpella story for another day, dat matter pass today own.
Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
eTECTIV:
Constructing 524 highways and roads ? Where abeg? Becos d old ones we are seeing are all death traps.. I travelled from Abuja to Asaba jus last week and immediately afta okene till d Benin Asaba express was hellish... Okpella is a story for anoda day
ANOTHER LIE FROM THE PIT OF BMO.BUT THE ELECTIONS ARE OVER.MOST OF THOSE ROADS HAVE BEEN ABANDONED BY THE CONTRACTORS.
Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by Staro: 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Keep fooling yourself by turning every
Buhari's govt's dubious propaganda to tribalism
Re: Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide by Prompto: 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
Okoro or not okoro Buhari as done more project than the 16 yr ruin of the devilish party. It matters little you chose wailing instead of thanking Buhari but u are free to wail to death for all I care.

maynation:
Audio project.
And if it's at all real then the nationwide means 'NORTH'.
I am Yoruba just like you but am I a wailer too since you believe or reasonable humans are Okoro just because they won't support a dead meat like your Buhari??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banditry: Sokoto Shuts Down Telecommunications Networks In 14 LGAs / 2023 Election: Seyi Makinde Refuses To Endorse Atiku / Lamidi Apapa Wants To Withdraw LP Petition From Tribunal - Abure Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.