Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) (32236 Views)

Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos) / See The Road Construction Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Is Constructing In Sango-Ota / Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 4:55am On Oct 08, 2023
Governor Soludo once declared state of emergency in roads in Anambra state, so far he has flagged off construction of 400km of roads across all the local governments in the state, he is dualizing some roads in Awka, Onitsha and Ekwulobia, he has awarded three major roads in Nnewi, Bank road, Aka-miri road that lead to new permanent site of Nnamdi Azikiwe university teaching hospital and construction of Nnewi hotel road, construction of roads are ongoing across the state, including Ekwulobia flyover, bridges, new Anambra state government house Awka, Solution fun city, Pharmacitucal industrial park and host of others

These are some of the roads that governor Soludo is reconstructing in Awka.

Dualization of road in Awka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9uLXlb-2k8?si=STMC9XD75cvtTJW2

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 4:59am On Oct 08, 2023

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 5:00am On Oct 08, 2023
More

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Nzubeolisa(m): 5:04am On Oct 08, 2023
He awarded some of this road even before Alex otti become governor, truth be told Charlie is slow

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 5:07am On Oct 08, 2023
Nzubeolisa:
He awarded some of this road even before Alex otti become governor, truth be told Charlie is slow
Only an ignorant mind will be comparing Gov Soludo to Gov Otti

32 Likes

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 5:11am On Oct 08, 2023
Nzubeolisa:
Gov Soludo yet to borrow 1 Kobo since he became governor did you know that Gov Otti borrowed 115 million US dollar

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 5:17am On Oct 08, 2023
Nzubeolisa:
Gov Soludo is constructing 400km of roads across Anambra, including flyover, bridges new government house, Solution fun city, industrial parks, declared free education and approved #1.5 billion to support education infastructures in the state and you are comparing Otti to Soludo

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 5:26am On Oct 08, 2023
Nzubeolisa:
Gov is yet to borrow

Ongoing new Anambra state government house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmFNjo33xeA?si=fU9v4NIqMiWFmpZh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 5:29am On Oct 08, 2023
Nzubeolisa:

Solution fun city Awka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRkTROoGY7Q?si=q9qKuZ-n36lk4QhD

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by kernniejay(m): 5:32am On Oct 08, 2023
I don't know why we hail Governors in Africa for doing their job. These are part of what these leaders came to office to do and we praise them as if they are doing a favour, it is their duties for goodness sake. I am yet to see a Governor in America or a Mayor in England being celebrated for providing or repairing basic infrastructure.
I wont condemn the praise singers anyway, it is because they have seen past leaders who did absolutely nothing till their tenure ended, so they have to celebrate the ones that are responsible.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by gebest: 5:51am On Oct 08, 2023
But the road you are showing are same.

9 Likes

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by benuejosh: 6:24am On Oct 08, 2023
Na now Anambra get governor.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by DrGoodman: 6:28am On Oct 08, 2023
Soludo is learning from Peter Obi

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 6:29am On Oct 08, 2023
gebest:
But the road you are showing are same.
Watch the video to know if is the same road

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by overdrive(m): 6:46am On Oct 08, 2023
My action Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by osuofia2(m): 6:57am On Oct 08, 2023
You snapped same road from different angles and claimed Soludo is working. Shame if this is all you can bring to naira land as he Soludo working. Go to Ebonyi and see what Umahi did

22 Likes

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 7:03am On Oct 08, 2023
osuofia2:
You snapped same road from different angles and claimed Soludo is working. Shame if this is all you can bring to naira land as he Soludo working. Go to Ebonyi and see what Umahi did
You are sill.y to compare a governor 18 months in office to Dave that has completed his tenure please can you show me one single Industry Dave commissioned throughout his eight years in office just one

13 Likes

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2023
osuofia2:
I waiting just one industry in Ebonyi I will show you industries Soludo has commissioned under 18 months, he has declared free education and trained thousands of Anambra youths in skilled programs, Anu you are comparing Ebonyi that just concentrated in Abakalike to Anambra that's developing complete state

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by osuofia2(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You are sill.y to compare a governor 18 months in office to Dave that has completed his tenure please can you show me one single Industry Dave commissioned throughout his eight years in office just one
You are more than silli, Soludo first tenure will soon be over and nothing to show for. Common sense should tell you next year will be pre- election year and all will be centered around election.

9 Likes

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 7:17am On Oct 08, 2023
osuofia2:

You are more than silli, Soludo first tenure will soon be over and nothing to show for. Common sense should tell you next year will be pre- election year and all will be centered around election.
Soludo will clock 2yrs March next year he is yet to borrow 1 Kobo still declared free education unlike Dave that borrowed billions from Islamic bank over irrelevant projects with no economic value to the state that's why the state is struggling now to repay the loan, his puppet he installed is still confused on what to do

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 7:24am On Oct 08, 2023
osuofia2:
This just Awka, Soludo is constructing many roads across the state

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Nice2023(m): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Gov Soludo yet to borrow 1 Kobo since he became governor did you know that Gov Otti borrowed 115 million US dollar

I disagree with u.

Otti is my governor,he hasn't borrowed a dime since he came in.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by ozo13(m): 7:49am On Oct 08, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Watch the video to know if is the same road
una Sha wan force this peter Obi on everyone's throat.politics Don't work that way.I just even realized you are the poster.i was reacting from a statement someone said Soludo is learning from Obi.that was what lead to my comment.

2 Likes

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 8:21am On Oct 08, 2023
ozo13:
una Sha wan force this peter Obi on everyone's throat.politics Don't work that way.
I can see hatred has blinded you that you don't know the difference between Obi and Soludo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Skillsnigeria: 8:24am On Oct 08, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Curdlebug(m): 8:24am On Oct 08, 2023
Vfr
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 8:24am On Oct 08, 2023

6 Likes

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:24am On Oct 08, 2023
na now him wake up!

LP's Alex Otti started d challenge, Soludo wan form among.

Issorite!

Okwuté effect!
cool

3 Likes

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Pwettylinda(f): 8:24am On Oct 08, 2023
Theifnubuu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks / The President’s Men: Those Who Do The Legwork In Aso Rock / 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.