Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him (35807 Views)

Lionel Messi Was Told Today That He Is The Winner Of Ballon D’or 2023- Dossetti / EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka / Alisson Becker Wins Yachine Trophy At Ballon D'or In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by anonymousghost2(m): 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
softwerk:
angry

You are right on point Cheillini!

Luca Modric in his best season couldn't win the Balon Dor.

Real Madrid keeps fighting CR7....Though still a conspiracy theory!

no theory there, when e no suit una, e go be theory. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by Jokerman(m): 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
No be today dem dey rob Ronaldo Na

I just discovered that even Ronaldo won just 1 Laliga forward of the year even after winning 3 pichichis and 3 European golden shoes... I mean who does that...?

In 2010/11 season

Ronaldo score 41 goals in 34 games, yet he wasn't given Laliga best forward, but he won pichichi and European boot

In 2014/15, he scored 48 goals in 35 games, yet he couldn't win Laliga forward of the year, but won European golden boot and UEFA forward of the year

Robbery everywhere

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by m140(m): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
eni4real:
World Cup golden ball is the reason why Modric was better than Ronaldo in 2018!!!

Modric to Cristiano:
Keep decieving your sef, no one says Ronaldo should win this year , its VVD, last year CR7. Messi doesn't earn it on merit same to modric, dem just dey beef cr7, use less club president and football governing body. if you blind am not.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by harryakand: 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
ominilongest:
with that stupid sarri wey dey use bentacur, khedira, can, ahead of RAMSEY,PJANIC,RABIOT...very sloppy mildfield angry
As in ehn, I havent seen a midfield this weak, they hardly get the ball into the penalty area.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by oforjide: 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ballon do is irrelevant since Fifa does not longer recognized it.

1 Like

Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by Legitbetzonee: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
Make more money Tonight
Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by m140(m): 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
eni4real:
World Cup golden ball is the reason why Modric was better than Ronaldo in 2018!!!

Modric to Cristiano:
Keep decieving your sef, no one says Ronaldo should win this year , its VVD, last year CR7. Messi doesn't earn it on merit same to modric, dem just dey beef cr7, use less club president and football governing body. if you blind am not. Anyday messi sabi play ball pass cr7 . 2018 cr7 did more, 2019 VVD did more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
gurunlocker:
But foolish Ronaldo fans are blaming Messi that came 5th for Ronaldo loss of Ballon D'or last year? grin

Even comparing stat of this year with Ronaldo stat.... Wetin con concern Messi?

You and your ignoramus family members are the most foolish

6 Likes

Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by Iphran6: 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
That's a monstrous allegation that proves nothing, Modric won because of his champ league and world cup performances, it was a well deserved balon d'or

Foe your speed limiter, Car tracker, Car alarm and CCTV installations, call me
Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by GeneralPula: 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
cool
Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by Alanpoza007: 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
ibnlawal:

The message is also to Messi, he didn't attend last year's edition too....It goes both ways
Messi had a genuine excuse not to attend last year's own cos he didn't make it to the podium meaning he was not a contender. He finished outside the top 3 but Ronaldo was shortlisted in the top 3 meaning he was a contender and could end up winning, so he's supposed to be there.

5 Likes

Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by gurunlocker: 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

You and your ignoramus family members are the most foolish

So you have to put my family into this? Guess you are happy now?
Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by Bewiseedet(m): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
eTECTIV:
Lolźzzz.... So who robbed him dis tym also, Inter Milan? All dis jus to soothe his bloated ego...
keep mute
Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by GeneralPula: 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
Siberia01:
cool
I started playing Chellini as a character in real football 2006

The guy good die!

Nah Juve be my team for PS4!

Chellini + Bonucci...Chai!
Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
Kapeter:
You are right Cheillini, just same way you helped Cannavaro robbed Zidane off in 2006 with that your useless stunt.

Oponu irare. Nonsense and headnaldo.

You must be talking about this guy Marco Materazzi and not Cheillini.

5 Likes

Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by uthlaw: 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
If that balloon d or was not given to modric then it should be for griezman except it was for best penalty taker

1 Like

Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by Jokerman(m): 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
eni4real:

Modric to Cristiano:

So why didn't Iniesta win it in 2012??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by Angelfrost(m): 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
There's a limit to everything... I never knew footballers can be this petty. Mr. Chiellini, 2020 is already around the corner, quit wailing about 2018... Modric has won it, and the whole world has moved on. This is just stale and silly.

You and Ronaldo should be there bitching about, while a more serious Inter Milan breaks the Serie A trophy cycle... grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by Jokerman(m): 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
Alanpoza007:

Messi had a genuine excuse not to attend last year's own cos he didn't make it to the podium meaning he was not a contender. He finished outside the top 3 but Ronaldo was shortlisted in the top 3 meaning he was a contender and could end up winning, so he's supposed to be there.

When Ronaldo won it 2016, 2017... Why didn't Messi attend??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by Thescienceprof(m): 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:
How exactly ?
Ronaldo is good no doubt, but we all have to leave sentiments aside and agree to the fact that this year was just not his year,
Look at the statistics... Messi surpases him in all ramifications, so what then is the bases by which he would have won the Ballon d or ?

Nobody is talking about Ronaldo deserving it this year. It was so clear Messi deserved it. The op was referring to the one won by Modric last year. That award belonged to Ronaldo but he was denied for whatever reason
Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
Siberia01:
cool
I started playing Chellini as a character in real football 2006
Since 2003 when I started playing PlayStation, I use only two teams Juventus or Italy. Defense na die. grin

1 Like

Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by Temptee101(m): 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
Davida33:
Ronaldo will win it next year when Juve win the Champions league.

Dreamer! Dream on brother

It's almost over of penaldo

Deal with it
Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by Lurdjuni: 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
ominilongest:
with that stupid sarri wey dey use bentacur, khedira, can, ahead of RAMSEY,PJANIC,RABIOT...very sloppy mildfield angry
buy they are getting the results
Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by Babaheekmat: 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
Even the one they give messi.. We know it's Ronaldo award

1 Like

Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by blowjohn(m): 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
softwerk:
angry

You are right on point Cheillini!

Luca Modric in his best season couldn't win the Balon Dor.

Real Madrid keeps fighting CR7....Though still a conspiracy theory!

And that uncompleted building called Vandyke isn't half as good as modric yet had the guts to talk trash!
and the yeye modric also talking trash about Ronaldo not coming for the award! Where was Messi last year.
Where is the bloody modric now? Just after 12 months he can't maintain Hispanic top 3.
Yet he talks trash about Ronaldo who has been, is still in top 3 even after 9 years!!
Nonsense and fake news network called CNN!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by andrewbaba44: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
If so that means real madrid have been deciding balon d or in the past and ronaldo would not have won 5 if he wasnt at madrid

10 Likes

Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by andrewbaba44: 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
blowjohn:

And that uncompleted building called Vandyke isn't half as good as modric yet had the guts to talk trash!
and the yeye modric also talking trash about Ronaldo not coming for the award! Where was Messi last year.
Where is the bloody modric now? Just after 12 months he can't maintain Hispanic top 3.
Yet he talks trash about Ronaldo who has been, is still in top 3 even after 9 years!!
Nonsense and fake news network called CNN!

What comparing Van dijk and modric

Do they play in the same position?

2 Likes

Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by Temptee101(m): 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:
The truth is always bitter...I know all these messi fans won't like dis.

One love CR7..cus i know he's definitely gonna bottle dis then the truth will unfold.

And as for VVD I just hope u don't end being a ''ONE SEASON'' niqqurgringrin

My GOAT!!

Keep ur quotes and mentions comingcheesy

Ronaldo is almost at the end of his road

You better fasten your seatbelt

3 Likes

Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
The Good Lord bless you all...Amen
Apple MacBook Air 2014
4gb ram
128gb SSD
Battery cycle-524
With charger
Condition-9.5/10
Lagos

Contact at my signature

Ready to add 20k plus the Mac for a nice gaming Laptop

Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by blowjohn(m): 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
Masterpiece77:
Kindly view my signature for your xmas bonanza shoes/sneakers.

Comment on the thread first!!!

1 Like

Re: Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him by Josh44s(m): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
eTECTIV:
Lolźzzz.... So who robbed him dis tym also, Inter Milan? All dis jus to soothe his bloated ego...

A professional world class footballer just told you with something using statistics and still your coconut head can’t digest. Na wa for una o

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Today's Game +100 Odds Bet9ja Booking / Zambia Footballer Caught Walking Unclad In Opponent's Dressing Room Before Match / 17 Year-Old Ansu Fati Breaks 95 Year-Old Record As He Scores For Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.