Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Investment Advice Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investment Advice Needed (669 Views)

I Need Investment Advice / Investment Advice / Investment Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Advice Needed by MountainView: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
Please guys, I really need your advice, there's this platform a friend of mine was telling me about that he's been using to earn after much disturbance i decided to risk my money and invested N20,000 on the platform after 3 weeks of i was paid around N30,000, i decided to risk it again, but this time around i invested N32,000 and i got N48,000.

Now, I want to take the risk and invest N50,000, do you think it's adviceable??

though my friend has been earning a long time now, but i ignored him just because of the fact that everything in Nigeria is now scam..

Should i withdraw my self from this platform??
Re: Investment Advice Needed by humble2: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
Oga when next u need people's opinions endeavor to give full details. What is the name of d investment? Which company? That's for a starter...

Then my advice, don't put money that would affect u. Take ur capital, use the returns to reinvest, keep recycling it like that little by little..don't be greedy, that was what ruined my people during MMM. Best of luck
Re: Investment Advice Needed by MountainView: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
humble2:
Oga when next u need people's opinions endeavor to give full details. What is the name of d investment? Which company? That's for a starter...

Then my advice, don't put money that would affect u. Take ur capital, use the returns to reinvest, keep recycling it like that little by little..don't be greedy, that was what ruined my people during MMM. Best of luck

Okay, thanks. the site name is Snoott, the thing I noticed about the platform is people who use it, keep it secret to themselves, maybe because they don't want people to come and ruin it, and I don't think it's a Ponzi scheme I credited my wallet with my debit card, and they also have a verification process to avoid multiple user registration.

but I just dey fear that's the reason why I had to create this thread.

Thanks for your advice anyway, I'll like more advice
Re: Investment Advice Needed by Nickisindigo(m): 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
use your profit to reinvest
Re: Investment Advice Needed by harbighsohlarh: 8:07am On Dec 04, 2019
Op is just trying to post something for people to fall for his scam
Re: Investment Advice Needed by MountainView: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
harbighsohlarh:
Op is just trying to post something for people to fall for his scam

Thanks for your Observation
Re: Investment Advice Needed by Xperienx(m): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
I also saved 10k with this site and withdrew15k after 21days, the problem we Nigerians have is lack of trust to online financial services. Make i no lie, i was also scared when i saved the 10k but from what i'm seeing. I might try 20k soon
Re: Investment Advice Needed by MountainView: 12:06am On Dec 06, 2019
Xperienx:
I also saved 10k with this site and withdrew15k after 21days, the problem we Nigerians have is lack of trust to online financial services. Make i no lie, i was also scared when i saved the 10k but from what i'm seeing. I might try 20k soon

Its Snoott right?

(1) (Reply)

UBA Africa Appoints New CEO / British Prime Minister, African Leaders Urge Investors To Accelerate Economic Ro / There Is No Free Lunch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.