Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Investment Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investment Advice (552 Views)

I Need Investment Advice / Investment Advice / Investment Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment Advice by Xerxes2088: 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hello house, I have watched over the years poeple get great advices here on business&investments and so I have decided to seek proper advice from you guys, thanks for your time

I currently have two options but open for any suggestions

1) I am considering haulage(granite) trucks business, starting with two long trucks in the Lagos island axis with intent to scale.

2) option two is to start importation of my own branded good quality phones from china with an eye on the northern market for a start.

Now we are all aware of the current situation of things worldwide and the potential of major worldwide recession on the horizon. I have thought to myself if these businesses are actually feasible considering a recession is on its way..as there'll be less constructions or people willing to buy new smartphones, pls I would need your advices, suggestions on possible recession proof businesses(either imported or sources locally)....thanks again for your time.

(1) (Reply)

This Startup Is Taking On Amazon And Helping Bookstores Survive Lockdown / The Best Investments That Guarantee Returns / Lithium Battery Wholesalers Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.