Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

What Should Lacasera Do In The Face Of Competition - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Should Lacasera Do In The Face Of Competition (496 Views)

AGO (lacasera) Available For Sale / Lacasera AGO Needed In Enugu 7 Trucks / Fizz Food (cool Cola/lacasera) Need Haulage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Lacasera Do In The Face Of Competition by Charleys: 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
In recent times we've seen the race in production of apple drinks. Bigi apple, mirinda apple. Etc.

My beloved drink Lacasera now has competition like no other. I've been trying to imagine what lacasera's next move should be.
Re: What Should Lacasera Do In The Face Of Competition by Ladylite: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
Charleys:
In recent times we've seen the race in production of apple drinks. Bigi apple, mirinda apple. Etc.

My beloved drink Lacasera now has competition like no other. I've been trying to imagine what lacasera's next move should be.

So you opened thread to imagine? When you could have done it privately and given them a proposal that will give you some major cash.... At least for a start... Then you build yourself to solve problem of struggling companies like lacasera...

You really are wasting your data.

1 Like

Re: What Should Lacasera Do In The Face Of Competition by healthserve(m): 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ladylite:

So you opened thread to imagine? When you could have done it privately and given them a proposal that will give you some major cash.... At least for a start... Then you build yourself to solve problem of struggling companies like lacasera...

You really are wasting your data.

Chisos. You have bad mouth cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Should Lacasera Do In The Face Of Competition by Donexy16(m): 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
Charleys:

Contact me for sharp suggestions

(1) (Reply)

Veggies And Fruits At Your Doorstep / Year 2020 Weekly Profit Assurance / Doing Business In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.