Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,083 members, 7,814,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

We Sale Jeans And Polos At Wholesale Prices.. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / We Sale Jeans And Polos At Wholesale Prices.. (924 Views)

Onitsha Main Market - We Can Source Items For You At Wholesale Price / Coloured T-shirts at Wholesale Price at Onitsha Main Market - Resellers Wanted / Buy Gps Trackers From Us At Wholesale Prices (cut Fuel/stop Engine, 10k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Sale Jeans And Polos At Wholesale Prices.. by mrpiro22: 12:25am On Dec 04, 2019
Hello members, my name is Lawrence and i finished my nysc on 26th july 2019. I based in Onitsha, anambara state. I am here to present a business idea to my fellow nairalanders who are interested. I specialized on importing wears likes jeans and polos from countries like China, Germany, india etc.

In Nigeria, jeans and polo business have been thriving for years, no body that don't like to wear jean and polo, look around you now you'll see someone wearing jean or polo. We mostly import out jeans from china and Germany, i want to help nairalanders to start this business and make some good profit.

NOTE:: the goal is to start without a shop as shop will cost more than 20k, you can sell to you church members, neighbors, friends, colleagues, you can also sell online platforms like jumia , konga and jiji.

My wholesale prices per jean is 2k and polo has different prices like the one of 800 naira,1k,1k2 and 2k and all are stocks, original with samples below..
You as a retailer, if i give you jeans for 2k per one and depending on your location and packaging, you can sell at 3 to 5k or any price you fixed..but be noted that you have to fix the price the customers can afford.

Order for yours now, we deliver nationwide, we also export. Call us on 07010561602 or +2348118034394 you can also WhatsApp is on 07034336228. Please don't forget to tell us that you're calling or chatting us from Nairaland.. Thanks

Re: We Sale Jeans And Polos At Wholesale Prices.. by mrpiro22: 12:25am On Dec 04, 2019
more PIC

Re: We Sale Jeans And Polos At Wholesale Prices.. by mrpiro22: 12:26am On Dec 04, 2019
morr

Re: We Sale Jeans And Polos At Wholesale Prices.. by Drizzy001(m): 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
How do I reach you

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Make 2k And 4k Weekly ? / Buharil Don Make Me Close My Account / Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.