Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra (50752 Views)

See The Basic Salaries Of Nigerian Policemen That People Are Talking About / Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates / Names Of 190 Policemen That Escaped From Fighting Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by nengibo: 7:20am On Dec 04, 2019
See as these ipob people waste my Ijaw brother, dii na mu i numboro owutuwo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by Tyche(m): 7:20am On Dec 04, 2019
Exposedforall:
Serves them better. Stop intimidating Ndi Igbo.If u refuse u will pay for it by death

You are damn shortsighted
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by Ade4God: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2019
ACP was killed, as in assistant commissioner of police. this issues will not go away easily. the perpetrators must be brought to book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by Cherrybae(f): 7:26am On Dec 04, 2019
Oh my God. Just imagine how the wicked and heartless terorists Igbos wasted the lives of the two officers.

Hands joined to hands ,the wicked Igbos must never go unpunished.

I urge the FG to deploy troops to the entire SE now and as well declare a state of Emergency in all the SE states.

The Labours of our Heros past shall never be in vain.

May the soul of the departed Rest in peace and may God comfort their families and grant them the fortitude to bear this irreparable lost

Indeed this further justifies that Igbos are Terorists group worse than Boko Haram and ISIS.

I wish Buratai and his boys, more bullets to their guns as they resume EGWU EKE 5 in the SE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by mark1010: 7:29am On Dec 04, 2019
Nigerian police are known for lying, I can't believe a word from them. You can't be a judge in your own case, we need independent investigation to ascertain the truth
naptu2:
The Nigerian Police Force has released the names, ranks and pictures of the two policemen that were allegedly killed by IPOB activists in Anambra.

https://twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1201891970249039872

See the previous thread about the issue (warning: the thread contains graphic pictures of the charred bodies of the policemen).

IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos)
https://www.nairaland.com/5561163/ipob-members-killed-2-policemen#84566625

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:31am On Dec 04, 2019
A whole commissioner of police died just like that in the hands of rascals... That is like a lieutenant colonel in the army
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:39am On Dec 04, 2019
whowantfuck:
ordinary two, what about those Ipob innocent souls NPF killed?
May you be one day counted as an ordinary one

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by Okoyiboz3: 7:47am On Dec 04, 2019
Exposedforall:
Serves them better. Stop intimidating Ndi Igbo.If u refuse u will pay for it by death

They would kill plenty of your type and dump their corpses in the river.
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 04, 2019
dalongjnr:
This is a national tragedy. Imagine an assistant commissioner of police and superintendent of police been killed by some miscreants who resist a lawful arrest of a lawyer!
There must be justice for the slain officers and the culprits be severely deal with.
You believe this you will also believe that tomorrow is Friday
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by id4sho(m): 7:47am On Dec 04, 2019
ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER OF POLICE ACP & ASP KILLED. The war just begun,

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:57am On Dec 04, 2019
Too bad
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by oforjide: 8:05am On Dec 04, 2019
nuelzy:
God will punish you and ur generation ten times over... F00l
it is ur household that God will consume
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by Cherrybae1(f): 8:15am On Dec 04, 2019
Cherrybae:
Oh my God. Just imagine how the wicked and heartless terorists Igbos wasted the lives of the two officers.

Hands joined to hands ,the wicked Igbos must never go unpunished.

I urge the FG to deploy troops to the entire SE now and as well declare a state of Emergency in all the SE states.

The Labours of our Heros past shall never be in vain.

May the soul of the departed Rest in peace and may God comfort their families and grant them the fortitude to bear this irreparable lost

Indeed this further justifies that Igbos are Terorists group worse than Boko Haram and ISIS.

I wish Buratai and his boys, more bullets to their guns as they resume EGWU EKE 5 in the SE
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by BeijinDossier: 8:19am On Dec 04, 2019
It's a pity
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by dalongjnr: 8:23am On Dec 04, 2019
africanusvu:
.but bro let me ask u.do u believe that a whole acp shld be going to effect and arest of an ordinary civilian in a village.also how come an acp went for arest when an asp is already there.if an acp went for ordinary arest then what is the rank of the DPO.do acp work under an asp in police force bc i heard the DPO at oraifite is an SP
Yea, which rank is Abubakar kyari again? He go after criminals in their hideout. When Habila jokshak was ACP and Head of mopol in Lagos, his boys followed him to deal with criminals and effected their arrest. They are men that get things done accordingly. We know the hierarchy, so don't fool us, pls.
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by dalongjnr: 8:27am On Dec 04, 2019
Hizzy:

You believe this you will also believe that tomorrow is Friday
Real n true pictures don't lie,no be Photoshop.
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by jakandeola(m): 8:28am On Dec 04, 2019
Preshy561:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
u know I love u a lot dont let me use bad word on u with dis anger in my chest
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by dubra: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2019
Please a brother needs any kind of daily jobs, pls site engineer,contractors help out pls, am lagos based, if there's any daily jobs going on around you pls alert me, no matter how odd or awkward the job is, so far I am capable of doing it, pls and pls contact me, life has been terrible with me lately and fraustion is killing me here, family need to be fed, thanks all, this is my contact 08060640005, I live at agege area of lagos
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by Unghost: 8:35am On Dec 04, 2019
MEGAWATCH:

Terrorist organization in Nigeria alone but free in Other nation of the world but your Fulani herdsmen are terrorist organization outside your country but freemen in your nation
Hmmmmm thank you Nigerians for understanding the true definition of terrorist organization

who sells weed for a living
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by MEGAWATCH: 8:38am On Dec 04, 2019
ifyboy60:

IPOB members will always rush to defend their foolishness.
hope you won't be speaking grammar online when the zoo army descends on you.

I only wanted you to make a case for Nigeria and you are blowing grammar. Don't worry, it's seems Nigerians are cursed never to learn from history and that's why it keeps repeating itself. I never believe that Chief Awolowo could ever go to prison......so the table can turn anytime.
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by juman(m): 8:39am On Dec 04, 2019
Sorry o.
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by Equity15(m): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2019
but I saw a video of the said lawyer where he said no police died. that the police burnt the guys they killed in his house. this country Sef, who we go believe?
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by nedu2000(m): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2019
Tragic,It was always going to be a matter of time before IPOB go violent.
Past/present govts are poor when it comes to conflict resolutions everything is force.
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by MEGAWATCH: 8:42am On Dec 04, 2019
Unghost:

who sells weed for a living

Okoo, today na you turn tomorrow na for your enemy.
Do you ever believe that the north can send Awolowo to prison?
History sweet but na curse when you can't respect it.
Keep dinning with the devil......
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by Priwillo: 8:45am On Dec 04, 2019
Did the police kill any ipob member?
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by ifyboy60(m): 8:54am On Dec 04, 2019
MEGAWATCH:

I only wanted you to make a case for Nigeria and you are blowing grammar. Don't worry, it's seems Nigerians are cursed never to learn from history and that's why it keeps repeating itself. I never believe that Chief Awolowo could ever go to prison......so the table can turn anytime.

in politics and world affairs u use your head not ur emotions.
IPOB supporters are too emotional and dumb.
England fought Irish rebels for over a hundred years before granting only the southern Ireland independence.

Spain is fighting separatists in Barcelona.

NOBODY will give you referendum by protesting and insulting every other person that don't support you. IPOB have ended up alienating partners and is filled with touts and useless people.
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by Ruggedpen: 9:09am On Dec 04, 2019
Switruth:
Too bad.
Attached to sars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos / Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation / Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.