Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra (50771 Views)

See The Basic Salaries Of Nigerian Policemen That People Are Talking About / Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates / Names Of 190 Policemen That Escaped From Fighting Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by Gideon110(m): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Killing policemen is not and can never be the solution. Nobody wears uniform forever. A policeman is a civilian too that decided to answer the call of national duty to protect and serve his country and citizens. Before you attack a policeman, just think, that policeman is somebody's child, somebody's father, somebody's husband, somebody's uncle, friend, guardian, somebody's breadwinner, somebody's loved one. Even in the face of massive provocation and wicked treatment, people like Martin Luther King didn't kill police, didn't repay violence with violence, and today American history cannot be mentioned without mentioning MLK and America honors MLK every year and everything they fought for with peaceful protests have become a reality. MLK fought evil with good, that's how you win the war. All these waste of lives for nothing on both sides is not good. The NPF should please exercise their duty with compassion and calmness and IPOB should conduct its affairs responsibly within the laws of Nigeria without violence against the authorities. I hope things don't escalate and the Southeast is not turned to another war zone by a runaway fugitive enjoying his life with his family in London, yet pushing his members to die all the time.
So when your life is at stake you will fold your hands and watch...
Do you know how many citizens npf have killed, or they don't have family too??

3 Likes

Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2019
dalongjnr:

Real n true pictures don't lie,no be Photoshop.
Forget men on uniform they can lie

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by Uguruzik(m): 9:33am On Dec 04, 2019
Fallen heroes my foot. Who's a hero among them? Terrorist officers terrorizing us in the South East must all die.

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by kellidoo(m): 9:38am On Dec 04, 2019
The policemen must have done something wrong to warrant their death......Las Las na craze world we dey(in Fella voice)..
The truth is that if some policemen handle you,you will wish for their death.
They can sometimes be wicked and heartless..

Right now I only feel sorry for the wife they have left behind.....

2 Likes

Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by kellidoo(m): 9:46am On Dec 04, 2019
grin
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by Sanchez01: 9:50am On Dec 04, 2019
nengibo:

Igbo people too dey make mouth, oraifite has wat it takes to fight Federal government, na dis kind mumu dey wipe out four generations
Lol! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by CHIDOHSKI: 9:55am On Dec 04, 2019
These men are high rank officers .how did they get involved.

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 04, 2019
Asp and acp, Jesus, anambra will hear it hot this xmas.
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by gidgiddy: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2019
Has anyone ever wondered why whenever IPOB is associated with violence, it must always be connected to the security forces, either police or Army.

But when the security forces are not there, nobody will hear that IPOB did anything.

The hood thing about the pictures the police released if the two Policemen allegedly killed by IPOB is that it will now be mush easier to find out who is lying

2 Likes

Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by Yankee101: 10:36am On Dec 04, 2019
I'm sorry folks

Na 2 'gentlemen' senior officers una kill

There MUST be repercussions

Just move out of that area if you can
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2019
Wickedfacts:

I only pity those who would be victims of the brutal revenge by the security agencies. Unfortunately, it won't be only the police responding. Others would join.

Ipob has done exactly what Maitasine did in the 80s that made Buhari kill hundreds of them, dislodge them out of Nigeria and chase them into Chad that Chad was begging Shagari to help them beg Buhari.

The truth is this: there would be bloody reprisals from the security agencies. To give you a hint, go and find out what Awkuzu SARS did to Massob members under Peter Obi as Governor.

RIP in advance to those Police would use to count scores.
You shouldn't support the police in answering lawlessness with lawlessness. If you can rationalise extra-judicial killings cause it's ipob, then you should have no scruples if police start gunning down people in mowe or iju for killing sars who arrested or shot yahoo boys.
Police brutality should never be encouraged moreso because of politics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by airminem(f): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2019
Why did the police killed these two civilians?
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by Yankee101: 10:44am On Dec 04, 2019
I doubt they were the ones firing at IPOB Members

Most likely scenario is they came to calm things down and were ambushed. Cos if an ACP wants to move in his full support you can't even go near him.
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by Egbigwe: 10:45am On Dec 04, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
IPOB, who killed these officers who are even of your extraction? I've discovered that terrorist organizations have one thing in common - lies. They thrive mainly on lies, exaggeration and propaganda.

Of course that characterizes the Nigerian state presently. It now terrorizes the people it should be protecting. But that's not the greatest Terrorist though, the greatest Terrorists are the people who cheer the government on, so clueless and
blinded with hate that they fail to understand they represent the next victims.
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by itu404(m): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2019
You see i really i do not give a damn about what any igbo man or whatever will say but this i have: Buhari should stop handling any one who calls himself IPOB with kids gloves. The military might of the federal government must be brought to bear on that very area and that place must be decimated for the blood of the [police men that was shed. No civilised country allow this kind of agitation because you call it freedom of speech or choice. I have no time for them where i leave because of the disunity they are bent to achieve in Nigeria. As for the so called lawywer who once lied that The federal government killed Kanu, he must be given an ultimatum to appear or else he will be banned from practising law in that country and when caught given tried and given the maximum penalty in other country you do not kill a police officer and still have the temerity and guts to rant on social media. who born monkey!
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by maasoap(m): 11:27am On Dec 04, 2019
MEGAWATCH:

Terrorist organization in Nigeria alone but free in Other nation of the world but your Fulani herdsmen are terrorist organization outside your country but freemen in your nation.
Hmmmmm thank you Nigerians for understanding the true definition of terrorist organization

Do you understand what the pic below means? That's what they do in Nigeria, and Nigeria alone! This is not the first time

Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by Simbrixton(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2019
one yoruba is ok
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by MEGAWATCH: 11:53am On Dec 04, 2019
ifyboy60:

in politics and world affairs u use your head not ur emotions.
IPOB supporters are too emotional and dumb.
England fought Irish rebels for over a hundred years before granting only the southern Ireland independence.

Spain is fighting separatists in Barcelona.

NOBODY will give you referendum by protesting and insulting every other person that don't support you. IPOB have ended up alienating partners and is filled with touts and useless people.

Look let me tell you my friend, God knows am not a member of IPOB and will never be but for those supporting any government of Nigeria against a group in Nigeria that is protesting or speaking against injustice which is part of what is allowed in democratic system of government. I pray that such injustice should visit that person and his family.
Most of you in Nigeria think that taking side for or against any government in power will help you people.
This is exactly the problem I was having with people like you who were supporting and praising the past Jonathan's government, where are they now?

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by MEGAWATCH: 11:57am On Dec 04, 2019
maasoap:

Do you understand what the pic below means? That's what they do in Nigeria, and Nigeria alone! This is not the first time

]

Look let me tell you my friend, God knows am not a member of IPOB and will never be but for those supporting any government of Nigeria against a group in Nigeria that is protesting or speaking against injustice which is part of what is allowed in democratic system of government. I pray that such injustice should visit that person and his family.
Most of you in Nigeria think that taking side for or against any government in power will help you people.
This is exactly the problem I was having with people like you who were supporting and praising the past Jonathan's government, where are they now?
This events and many more could have been avoided if we have a government that engages and values it's people.

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by samzyolu: 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mandyvicky:
Chai cry cry cry cry

May their souls RIP

Even if they give them Biafra abi the freedom they are looking for ..they will still fight ,kill and make life a living hell for their people...

Let's leave in peace and harmony pls

Even together as one Nigeria hmm wetin we don achieve undecided undecided

Some people will come here now to quote (TRIBALISM) Oga just comment and pass jare
So you guys now believe the Nigerian police because it involves IPOB
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by Agboki: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
Wickedfacts:

I only pity those who would be victims of the brutal revenge by the security agencies. Unfortunately, it won't be only the police responding. Others would join.

Ipob has done exactly what Maitasine did in the 80s that made Buhari kill hundreds of them, dislodge them out of Nigeria and chase them into Chad that Chad was begging Shagari to help them beg Buhari.

The truth is this: there would be bloody reprisals from the security agencies. To give you a hint, go and find out what Awkuzu SARS did to Massob members under Peter Obi as Governor.

talk wetin u no till date police no dey enter akwuzu,dem been get d heat.
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by samzyolu: 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Nigerians are really dumb
I don't know how the Nigerian police would say something and people would believe them

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by ifyboy60(m): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
MEGAWATCH:

bro, I don't support any govt in Nigeria, my support or lack of support don't change anything.

IPOB, are dragging the Biafran movement down. they have caused more damage to South East than you can imagine, many Igbos don't want to associate with them. I have talked to foreign based Igbo intellectuals that see them as a gathering of stupid people.

Only low lifes and Riff Raffs associate with them.
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by MEGAWATCH: 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
ifyboy60:

bro, I don't support any govt in Nigeria, my support or lack of support don't change anything.

IPOB, are dragging the Biafran movement down. they have caused more damage to South East than you can imagine, many Igbos don't want to associate with them. I have talked to foreign based Igbo intellectuals that see them as a gathering of stupid people.

Only low lifes and Riff Raffs associate with them.

Ok but why is it so difficult for government to engage this type of group words with words to counter any wrong impressions they will like to create in the minds of gullible once.
Why is it so difficult for an average Nigerian government to address any issue raised intellectually before applying force.
I get worried when I see people who are educated and who should what democratic principal means, go about distroying the foundation of democracy thinking we will get better. We can never ever get better on this style we are adopting.
It will always get worse than we are seeing now, MARK MY WORD.
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by LadyExcellency: 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Who do you think is IPOB?

Igbo School Children
Igbo Market women and men
Igbo Contractors and Entrepreneurs
Igbo Service men and women

How do you know an IPOB?

Nonsense reasoning. You think IPOB has a territory anywhere.
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by Ejjis(m): 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
Rubbish

Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by Psoul(m): 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
*If this Buhari regime were recorded in the Bible it would have been written in the book of 3King Chapter1:1-11* , And I read.

*1* And a good king reign over Nigeria Goodluck the son of Ebele Jonathan from the city of Otueke Bayelsa, he reigned for six years. 2 On his process to continue his good work hatred started from the other sides of the nation, they tried everything by all means to unseat him as their leader. 3 then many people of the nation started crying onto their gods saying' Oh! gods of our ancestors come and take this Goodluck the son of Ebele Jonathan out of office for we have found our messiah Buhari the son of Mohammed from the city of Daura in katsina 4 After the cries of the people against Goodluck, Thy Lord spoke to Goodluck, and said Goodluck! Goodluck!! And he answered my Lord i'm listening, 5 And the Lord said to him do not resist to give power to that of their messiah for i'm going to do a terrible things in the land of Nigeria through this Buhari the son of Mohammed that will not be forgotten in history of the world. 6 Then after the election the messiah Buhari loss the election but Goodluck still gave Buhari power just to allow the word of God to fulfill 7 then Buhari the son of Mohammed started reigning over his people, the first year of his regime ends with killings, hunger and suffering by the masses. 8 And he armed his Fulani kinsmen with weapons to kill the children of the Mosthigh God, he deed many evils to put thy Lord to anger. 9 In the second year of his regime his evil acts get to heaven and God stroke him with a life deathly disease, with all this sufferings. 10 A great prophet Nnamdi the son of Israel Kanu from the city of Afara ukwu in Abia arose from the east and demanded for the freedom of his people out of Nigeria but with the foolishness of Buhari and his people they acted wrongly to the site of the Lord by lunching the operation python dance in the home of the prophet Nnamdi. 11 And Lord saved the life of the prophet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by Tospringe: 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
kellidoo:

Don't you know it is a crime to report the death of ordinary Nigerian especially those tag as terrorist in the News....you could lose your license as a reporter...
I'm asking IPOB to show us, as they always do. Not any news media
Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by Generalyemi(m): 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
meezynetwork:
I pity ipob

pity yourself and bank acct

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra by maasoap(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
MEGAWATCH:

Shut up your dirty mouth my friend! What was those two police officers crime before they were killed and burnt beyond recognition? Their offence was they were their to arrest Kanu's lawyer as claimed in the media. When was arresting a citizen by the police become a crime in Nigeria such that the punishment was to murder them and still burn their corpse beyond recognition. Your curse should be on IPOBian cold blooded murderers. And who gives a fvck whether you are one of them or not. You guys should sharpen your pens because, you will write the UN, ICC, USA and what's not, explaining yourselves why you did what you did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' / Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers / Ambassadorial List: The Four Omitted States Have No Qualified Candidates - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.