Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him (63558 Views)

President Buhari Commissions Made-in-Nigeria “Ezugwu” MRAP Vehicles / Nigerian Army, DICON Sign Agreement For Production Of Ezugwu MRAP Vehicles / EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by partnerbizn4(m): 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
AreaFada2:

Look dear, we do not operate meritocracy. We operate QUOTA SYSTEM.

Over 30 years ago, one Northern boy who graduated from a 9ja university a few years earlier was boss of my relative over 20 years older and with several engineering degrees and work experience from major Western countries. He also had nearly 20 years of work more at FG oil company that we all know for super corruption now. That Northern guy's work was to sign off projects designed by a team led by my relative. He knew nothing about project management.

At times my relative went abroad for months to work on the project design while the Hausa-Fulani boy goes to campus to pick up various girls daily. He had ties with a military dictator in power then.

That's 9ja for you. No wonder we are the laughing stock of the world.

it's execrable.

1 Like

Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by Jman06(m): 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
degamemaster:

Thus is per of the the speech people are talking about. Now, he's successful because of his family and not Igbos genetical in success making hence, Igbo affairs but if one Igbo man commits a crime anywhere, the whole Igbo nation will bear the Mark and brunt of your hatred for the Igbos.
How you people don't feel ashamed to pride in the achievements of those you never contributed a dime to their studies is what I can't fathom.
Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by Butoneday2(m): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
Success1020:
Prof. Emmanuel Ezugwu, Provost of the Nigerian Air Force, NAF, Institute of Technology. He is responsible for conceptualization, design and supervision of military hardware at the Nigerian Air Force, NAF, Institute of Technology. He has led several indigenous Nigerian military hardwares such as drones

http://www.afit.edu.ng/provost.php
https://www.nairaland.com/1171920/young-officers-design-build-drone
With the Igbo's Nigeria is a goal, but without them Nigeria is a gonna. If you know you know. Without them in the politics of this country call Nigeria, backward ever i swear. If you try quote me you will see Amadioha.
Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by Kennyswagzz: 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
knowledgeable:

No fear my brother, call them out. Yorubas are the most hatefull to Igbo people's progress on this Earth, and yet want Igbos in the same country with them.
listening to you guys talk, one would think igbos invented electricity.
What useless success are you talking about?
And how are yorubas holding you from leaving nigeria? Are yorubas the UN, don't you guys know road to UN hq in America..
And if you so much want your biafra, why don't you guys stop travelling to the SW to hawk abasha, shaving stick, Rat posion, and okpa..
Bunch of fools
Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by aminho(m): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
mrvitalis:
They use Igbo brains when they have no option but relegate them when it comes to politics

Why isn't this man minister for defense ?

Why didn't buhari pick a northern pilot ?

Now I know why they would fight against Igbo's leaving Nigeria
Buharis pilot is northerner from kaduna i know him personally
Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by Horus(m): 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxi5TD8nxq8

Ezugwu Mrap: Army produce light, heavy operational vehicles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0NyJz3jOGU

Nigerian Army Unviels Mine Resistant Vehicles
Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by mrvitalis(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
aminho:

Buharis pilot is northerner from kaduna i know him personally
https://www.nairaland.com/3359741/buharis-official-pilot-chinyelu-chizoba
They just lied to u
Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by ChimaAdeoye: 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
dignity33:
They called them all sort of painted Name with hatred full their heart to this particular tribe, They said they are not Nigeria but they are more Nigeria than other tribe the ever opportunity they have Nigeria will celebrate that moment. They have done exceptional thing in Government with the little moment they have in which no other tribe who have been there did, when Nigeria is about to collapse due to National debt a woman of great extraordinary was called and beg to help us salvage the problem which she delivered and what did she got in return hatred media corruption that nobody even EFCC have prove till date. SOLUDO a Man who make Nig BANK what it's today, now you can keep money in the bank without thinking of bank folding as it was before that man come in. DORA AKUYIRI a fearless woman who step on many toes just to wipe fake drug on our street and gave her life for this country RIP ma, Allen Onyema who came for Nigeria rescue when our government could not do something what he get in return hatred just because of one useless money laundering accusation from one imperial Government instead of our so called government protecting her citizen the way other country do, They start useless investigation on how he make his money, How many Nigeria have ask how Dangote, Adenuga, Tinubu etc make there money , some useless story start resurfacing from Amnesty program that has being successful before now no EFCC investigation of any kind what a hatred I can go on and on . Nigeria know what to do if they want the country to be good but hatred wouldn't allowed them do it simple because he is from IGBO TRIBE.

Precisely said!

But it is time Igbos stop working for the benefit of Nigeria. Let Igbos begin to think beyond Nigeria because Nigeria is destined to collapse simply out of their hatred for Igbo.

I wish Igbos would begin to use Nigeria the way Fulani and many Yoruba do. Benefit from Nigeria when you can, but add nothing of value to it. Especially don't contribute your resources or technical know how to develop any place outside your home state and region.

I beg Igbos to have a little sense and stop being slavishly industrious. Stop thinking you will ever be prosperous or accepted as an equal citizen of Nigeria! REJECT NIGERIA in totality and work towards how to develop your homeland forcefully occupied by Nigeria and her security forces

1 Like

Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by Mrexcell(m): 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
dubra:
Please a brother needs any kind of daily jobs, pls site engineer,contractors help out pls, am lagos based, if there's any daily jobs going on around you pls alert me, no matter how odd or awkward the job is, so far I am capable of doing it, pls and pls contact me, life has been terrible with me lately and fraustion is killing me here, family need to be fed, thanks all, this is my contact 08060640005, I live at agege area of lagos

Bro be extremely very careful when ever you get calls for jobs ritualists are everywhere this time around looking for opportunities like this.
Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by habsman(m): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
My brother the car wasn't named after this Ezegwu, the Ezegwu the car was named after is Major General Victor Ezegwu who Initiated the car manufacturing while he was the then Commandant of the Depot Nigerian Army. He was letter posted to Nigerian Army car manufacturing industry in kaduna as the CEO and presently he is with DICON in kaduna.Pls make your research so that you don't give someone else his glory. thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by sunnyprof: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
allexpensive:

This is wrong sir. The Nigerian Army Command Engineering Depot in partnership with Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria (DICON) developed that.

I also doubt Prof Ezegwu is still a provost at AFIT. The last time I met with him at AFIT, he was retiring and clearing his desk.

It is rather major General Victor Ezegwu of the Nigerian Army Command Engineering Corp that supervised its production. I know him personally!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by Roski1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
Success1020:
Prof. Emmanuel Ezugwu, Provost of the Nigerian Air Force, NAF, Institute of Technology. He is responsible for conceptualization, design and supervision of military hardware at the Nigerian Air Force, NAF, Institute of Technology. He has led several indigenous Nigerian military hardwares such as drones

Before you write something, always know your facts. The MRAP is named after the DG DICON Maj Gen Victor Ezugwu under whose Command the MRAP was designed. Because of his efforts, he was directed by the Army to name the MRAP after his name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by shineeye1: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
Success1020:

This great mind has immortalized himself in Nigeria's annals ..
Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by DonXavi(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
s
Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by Obdk: 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jman06:
Stop making a tribal show of personal efforts!

When this man was in school, how many "Igbo" scholarships did he enjoy

How many "Igbos" contributed a dime to his training

Some of you would have even looked down on him for not joining his peers in Onitsha main market to bring home immediate bread but rather chose to study. Now he's your "bloda"

Nonsense and ingredients!

Kudos to the brainy one!

Why e dey pain u like this.

Be is Igbo. Kill ya self
Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
Basher8583:

Please what's Airforces bussines in Army hardware. Abi the MRP dey fly?
There was no evidence of this man's involvement in the project. The OP is just being untruthful. What if it was named after Brig.Gen. V.O. Ezugwu of the Nigerian Army,
You think research in an Airforce Institute is all about Airforce projects? Go and get your facts correct.
Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by Princerichy(m): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2019
This is wrong sir. The Nigerian Army Command Engineering Depot in partnership with Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria (DICON) developed that.

I also doubt Prof Ezegwu is still a provost at AFIT. The last time I met with him at AFIT, he was retiring and clearing his desk.[color=#006600][/color]

Nice observation. The 'EZUGWU' is named after the commandant of DICON Maj Gen Victor Ezugwu. See pic of the commissioning yesterday in Kaduna with the Maj Gen Victor Ezugwu on over-rall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by Rapmoney(m): 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
Basher8583, I have hidden all your comments! Henceforth, any insultive statement you post on Nairaland will be hidden by me. Try harder.
Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by blessochampion(m): 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Congrats to Him.

Too many good Heads in this country without any form of support. Yet they want the Country to be among the committee of Nations by 2025

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

I think it’s “Comity”
Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by Karkuzu: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by paulemi(m): 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
My brother, I don't know who you are, but I had to log in to talk to you.

With your kind of mind, please say away from this politics section of nairaland if you love your sanity. They will turn you to a tribal bigot before you know it.

I only come here for the news and to sample people's opinions regarding happenings in town. Logging out now.

Thank you.

Studyinchina200:
Am a yoruba guy but I wanna be igbo so bad.

Most of my friends are igbo and they are good people.

Nigeria amaka

1 Like

Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by cuteboy2: 12:30am On Dec 05, 2019
allexpensive:

I also doubt Prof Ezegwu is still a provost at AFIT. The last time I met with him at AFIT, he was retiring and clearing his desk.

I was seriously doubting as well if Airforce will venture into developing mine resistant vehicle meant primarily for ground warfare.

This vehicle is strictly for the army, not Airforce
Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by Brightest04(m): 12:33am On Dec 05, 2019
Nigeria is very blessed with talents even those doing wonders in Europe and other so called advanced countries are of Nigeria extraction,so why won't we be proud and happy.
Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by Kennyswagzz: 1:20am On Dec 05, 2019
Brightest04:
Nigeria is very blessed with talents even those doing wonders in Europe and other so called advanced countries are of Nigeria extraction,so why won't we be proud and happy.
which wonders in europe? grin grin
Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by greenprince(m): 5:17am On Dec 05, 2019
Jman06:
Stop making a tribal show of personal efforts!

When this man was in school, how many "Igbo" scholarships did he enjoy

How many "Igbos" contributed a dime to his training

Some of you would have even looked down on him for not joining his peers in Onitsha main market to bring home immediate bread but rather chose to study. Now he's your "bloda"

Nonsense and ingredients!

Kudos to the brainy one!

I am where I am because my society encouraged education and training over playing around and growing up to be a political whip in the hand of bloody, illiterate, good for nothing politicians.

I was raised to think for myself, be ambitious, and plan for the future. My poor family was ready to let go of hundreds of thousands to fund my education whilst encouraging me that that's the only way to create value and have an impact in the world. If I was born to some mallam up north, the entire story would've been different.

Don't kid yourself, your society and upbringing matters more than you think.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by Olamywealth10: 5:22am On Dec 05, 2019
sorry o my people, a bit confused, are this things masqurades or catarpillar my eyes are turning me o. 4 this 21st century ==== mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by Ola17: 6:50am On Dec 05, 2019
Studyinchina200:
Am a yoruba guy but I wanna be igbo so bad.

Most of my friends are igbo and they are good people.

Nigeria amaka

Your choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Ambode And Sanwo- Olu Arriving Together For The APC Convention / Reno Omokri Swims In The Bermuda Triangle As A Shark Almost Eats Him (Videos) / Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.