Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him (63591 Views)

President Buhari Commissions Made-in-Nigeria “Ezugwu” MRAP Vehicles / Nigerian Army, DICON Sign Agreement For Production Of Ezugwu MRAP Vehicles / EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by aminho(m): 8:22am On Dec 05, 2019
mrvitalis:

https://www.nairaland.com/3359741/buharis-official-pilot-chinyelu-chizoba
They just lied to u

That was before the new one is a friend of mine that i can even introduce you too he has been there since 2017
Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by Jman06(m): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
greenprince:

I am where I am because my society encouraged education and training over playing around and growing up to be a political whip in the hand of bloody, illiterate, good for nothing politicians.

I was raised to think for myself, be ambitious, and plan for the future. My poor family was ready to let go of hundreds of thousands to fund my education whilst encouraging me that that's the only way to create value and have an impact in the world. If I was born to some mallam up north, the entire story would've been different.

Don't kid yourself, your society and upbringing matters more than you think.
Ain't we on the same page??
Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by allexpensive: 10:11am On Dec 09, 2019
bubu2019:
ogbomosho man and hatred.
you will not sleep well tonight

You do not need to be stupid. I am an officer who has seen the said MRAP and I know what I am saying.
Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by allexpensive: 10:11am On Dec 09, 2019
sunnyprof:

It is rather major General Victor Ezegwu of the Nigerian Army Command Engineering Corp that supervised its production. I know him personally!!

Thank you for the clarification sir. I hope the thread creator can make adjustment.
Re: Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him by avidleo: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2019
Wrong information.

You are confusing him with Maj Gen Ezeugwu the man the MRAP is named after.

Success1020:
Prof. Emmanuel Ezugwu, Provost of the Nigerian Air Force, NAF, Institute of Technology. He is responsible for conceptualization, design and supervision of military hardware at the Nigerian Air Force, NAF, Institute of Technology. He has led several indigenous Nigerian military hardwares such as drones

http://www.afit.edu.ng/provost.php
https://www.nairaland.com/1171920/young-officers-design-build-drone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos / Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano / Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.