Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son (25797 Views)

Suicide Bombers Planning Christmas Attacks To Embarrass Buhari - DSS / Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million / El-zakzaky: House Of Reps Commend Buhari, DSS For Obeying Court Order (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
felixray2010:
You are a mad man.
Don't you know his wife will be missing him
Don't you know his mother will be missing him
Don't you know his children will be missing him
Don't you know his siblings will be missing him
Don't you know his workers will be missing him
Don't you know his love ones will be missing him

I guess you dont have any of the above mentioned because if you do, you wont be talking like an idiot
Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
felixray2010:
You are a mad man.
Don't you know his wife will be missing him
Don't you know his mother will be missing him
Don't you know his children will be missing him
Don't you know his siblings will be missing him
Don't you know his workers will be missing him
Don't you know his love ones will be missing him

I guess you dont have any of the above mentioned because if you do, you wont be talking like an idiot
since you know all these,go and release him..
Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by johnmartus(m): 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
You that supposed to be crying you're here laughing.
DonBenny77:
grin
Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by Legendguru: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by PinkHealthGroup: 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
Nigerians are some of the trashiest people evrr. Yele should have enjoyed his beautiful life in the US not fight for an undeserving bunch of low mentality, low lives. You all deserve Jonathan, Buhari and every single one of your criminal governors. Una no like better thing.
Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by PinkHealthGroup: 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
ejimatic:
Like mother like son....The message of this woman is clear but the approach is bad. ...My son hates injustice. He wants a better Nigeria....Injustice by whom? better Nigeria from whom? The way your village is run is not the way Nigeria as a country is run. However though your son created the problem for himself I pray for his release if all conditions have been met and the government is satisfied that his release will not pose a threat to Nigeria as a country

You are gutter trash
Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by 12inchess: 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
I just feel sorry for the poor woman. But do you think Buhari cares? Buhari that is thinking of how to vacation and go for medical check up with his family in UK. His children school in UK and use hospitals in Germany etc. They only come to Nigeria to take up positions in NNPC, NLNG etc. and give boring speeches about buy Nigeria, grow Nigeria. Buhari doesn't give a hoot about Sowore or Nigeria nor obeying court orders. As far as he is concerned he can be in illegal detention till 2022.

PS:This is not a hate speech. So BMC free me.
Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by useurkidney3121: 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
jahsharon:
Appeal directed to the wrong person. Please Mama wa, God will let you grow older than this and eat the fruits of your labour for a very long time ma, Amen.

But Mama wa, though you tried your best to raise this your son Omoyele Sowore well, teaching how to talk to elders, respect elders and glorify elders so that he too will live long. It is however sad that you did not teach him how to correct elders when elders go wrong because nobody can be right at all times. This your boy has become a prodigal son. He has abused and insulted an elder who is even older than you ma, someone that even you will never insult. For this reason ma, he is going to be incarcerated for some time, he is not going to be there forever, but he will be there until we see that he has learn his lessons.

From your speech Mama wa, it is obvious that he inherited stubbornness, defiance and rudeness to constituted authority from you, these are very good attributes of a true warrior. But Mama wa, you should know that this comes with its consequences. So, brace up for the tough time ahead, may God continue to give you strength to be stubborn and resilient.
All i can say is you are brain dead... omo irankiran
Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by dokie: 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
Josh44s:

If English is an Air you breath. You will probably be dead by now.

And you will be in coma.

You wey dey yab person still dey bomb. "...is an Air you breathe" Indeed.
Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by pearl3233(f): 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
And who told you she didn't train him?
What has he done wrong?
Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by akbahbah(m): 5:31am On Dec 05, 2019
Abfinest007:
madam don worry they are only trying to make him refund d money he collected 2o15

You have cow brain.
Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by ONYEDIKAJAH(m): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2019
jahsharon:
Appeal directed to the wrong person. Please Mama wa, God will let you grow older than this and eat the fruits of your labour for a very long time ma, Amen.

But Mama wa, though you tried your best to raise this your son Omoyele Sowore well, teaching how to talk to elders, respect elders and glorify elders so that he too will live long. It is however sad that you did not teach him how to correct elders when elders go wrong because nobody can be right at all times. This your boy has become a prodigal son. He has abused and insulted an elder who is even older than you ma, someone that even you will never insult. For this reason ma, he is going to be incarcerated for some time, he is not going to be there forever, but he will be there until we see that he has learn his lessons.

From your speech Mama wa, it is obvious that he inherited stubbornness, defiance and rudeness to constituted authority from you, these are very good attributes of a true warrior. But Mama wa, you should know that this comes with its consequences. So, brace up for the tough time ahead, may God continue to give you strength to be stubborn and resilient.
Have mercy
Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by farouk1989: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2019
itsme01:
cool

Naso Kanu use heart attack kill hin old mama

mothers train your children so that they can give you peace, even Buhari's mother died suddenly while buhari was in prison

Are u alright atal?
Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by PDJT: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2019
-This is really touching. I’d be lying if I say; I didn’t drop a tear whilst listening to this widow, especially when the woman said: “...you take care of your son, let me take care of my children”.

-Men who swore an oath to defend a “constitution” are now been begged to obey the law. I’m beginning to believe those who said only targeted violence can reset this land.

1 Like

Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by Defenderalert(m): 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
This is touching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Orders Manhunt For Plateau, Benue Killers / Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia / Plateau Assembly Asks Residents To Take Up Arms, Defend Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.