Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp (37339 Views)

Billionaire Wedding Reception In Dubai, See What They Served On Each Table. PICS / Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos / Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by papyt: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
before you comment you need to put on your thinking cap.....how sure are you they are the one that posted this itt could just be one of the invited guest...mumu like you is calling it PUBLICITY STUNT. RECEIVE SENSE JOR
SolomonGrundy:
Publicity stunt undecided
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by Grandlord: 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
wwwihy:
See the joy on the faces of the children
I've never been so emotional about a photo in a long time. Heartwarming! smiley
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by waynejesus: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
Babaheekmat:
Mehn... Thr lady Don old o

Evil spirit
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by platido(m): 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
God bless you guys. For sharing your joy with less previlage children
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by Hotzone(m): 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
The bride could be a military officer while the groom seems to be a humanitarian with those smiles, he seems to be a beneficiary of the marriage
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by WooodSI: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
that's awesome
but how to make my wedding unforgettable?
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by davidblack007(m): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
They are a lovely couple. I hope they have a wonderful marriage. To be honest, this couple reminded of my wedding. We didn't celebrate it at an IDP camp, but we also had a nice wedding. We had a beautiful ceremony, then took a photoshoot, booked a restaurant. Besides it, we paid for event production services, and had a wonderful atmosphere at the wedding, due to the lighting effects and good music. All the guests were excited and pleased to be part of such a special moment for us. I think the wedding is one of the most memorable days of life and it must be celebrated very well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa Man Marries 2 Women At The Same Time (Photos) / Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception / NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.