Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Help With Flight Reservation. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help With Flight Reservation. (275 Views)

Help With Flight Booking / Flight Reservation For Embassy Help / Flight Reservation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Flight Reservation. by clevadani: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2019
Guys, I am applying for a Portuguese visa and one of the requirements is my flight reservation details. I was advised to reserve the flight instead of paying.
Any idea on how to handle this?

(1) (Reply)

Three Crowns Milk Sponsors Mum Of The Year Winners, Their Families To Dubai / Trump Will Suspend All US Travel To And From Europe For Next 30 Days / COVID-19: We Did Not Suspend Flights To Nigeria – Turkish Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.